Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Honey Select graphics done right . I will keep an eye on this game. Characters use some shared assets with The Headmaster it seems, but this game actually looks good and not so bland. Some people claim The Headmaster can't look better because of the engine, but clearly this game proves that argument wrong.
Yeah, I love what they're doing with the Headmaster, but you can get some good looking screenshots out of Honey Select with the right lighting and filters.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So I just started playing this and I already love it, the standoff between Liz and Helen was out of every anime ever and it legitimately made me laugh out loud.

Reactions: Devil'sDad

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
So I just started playing this and I already love it, the standoff between Liz and Helen was out of every anime ever and it legitimately made me laugh out loud.
Anime feeling of the story is what I focused on doing with this, glad that you noticed it and liked it ^^

Also thank you, everyone, for your kind words about my work <3

EAT to next update?
I'm still trying to figure out my update schedule, and I don't set exact dates for now, because I don't want to finish updates in a hurry at the expense of quality, but I want to finish 0.4 in this or next month, with the second option being more plausible.
._.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I finished the update and I gotta say, I REALLY like what you've done with the game. All the girls are adorable and interesting in their own way and the addition of "Ami" to the cast is hilarious and intriguing.

Cannot wait for more new content!

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Honey Select graphics done right . I will keep an eye on this game. Characters use some shared assets with The Headmaster it seems, but this game actually looks good and not so bland. Some people claim The Headmaster can't look better because of the engine, but clearly this game proves that argument wrong.
I know some people are not fans of honey select graphics, but it's games like this that really make me enjoy them. Devil'sDad has got it right and done some very impressive renders in a few of the scenes.

I have on very serious issue with this game so far. Not enough content, just because I want more! Nice work Devil'sDad

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I've read all your comments, it seems that Helen is in the lead:sneaky:, but I didn't see anything about Liz did no one like her?:eek:
Wait you mean there are other girls in this game besides Liz? I didn't notice.

Long red hair - check
Sexy sporty body - check
Toned body - check, check
sexy tan lines - check
Not overly big boobs - triple check.

Who are these other woman you speak of?

Seriously they're all fantastic and I absolutely love that that don't all have stupidly huge tits. Even Helen's balance out nicely in the context of the game.

fr45

Dec 25, 2017
Uh.
Why does Yui apartment have bare concrete walls? And, by the looks of it, concrete floor.

accelturn

May 6, 2020
Just finished 0.4a and wow, the update is nice. I like the direction that the story is going. A few spelling errors like "leave" instead of "live" from what I remember but overall looking nice. Hope to one day support this once the pandemic loosens a bit. Keep it up!

Leon Blaze

Dec 3, 2019
I really love this game, the characters are really cute and beautiful, especially Liz and Yui. The part with Liz was a bit emotional and how MC really care about her, I really like it. Keep up the good work Devil'sDad and keep the updates coming :giggle:

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
As usual fantastic work. I can't even imagine how many hours you have sunk on this project. Graphics, music and characters are all very polished.

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
Lately I haven't been that adventurous with checking out different VN's but I saw this again on the front page and was thinking, why not? I'm glad I did aswell because this is one of those Visual Novel Gems, the renders aren't generic looking (they do range from looking not bad to really good, but that's not a range I'm complaining about) and the girls all look really nice, I also like that we're not banging someone in the first 10 minutes, we're working our way up to that and the writing definitely solid enough for it aswell, also that there aren't like a bazillion different girls, I don't mind something like Waifu Academy where's there quite a few to choose from, but at the same time I like it when there's only a few so we can focus more on the few we have.

Keep up the good work, you dun gud.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 71 Votes