Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
So how to sum this up...Helen.
Black Hair - Check
Green Eyes - Check
Beauty Mark - Check
Extremely Cute Face - Check
Perfect Body - Check
Cute Tattoo - Check (and I am not even a tattoo fan)
Sexy Outfit - Check
Yep...checks every single block and one I didn't even know I had.
Oh yeah, the story was interesting. The dialogue needs a little work. Not a bad start to the game.
Helen though...damn.

Reactions: Devil'sDad

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* Even after jacking up the text speed, this game plays slow

* The opening scene, I'm not a big fan of showing the player meaningless choices.

* Okay, I like big boobs as much as any guy, but I really wish devs would stop making them so ridiculously big.

* Apparently this is set in Japan, so why not give he characters Japanese names?

* A number of grammatical errors, but it doesn't seem like Engrish.

* Yup, must be Engrish.

Despite the list of negatives, this isn't bad at all. I'm curious to see what the mystery might be.

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Thank you all for your attention to my game and objective criticism in your reviews!
It's very helpful to know which direction I'd better go with Murmur.

As a token of my gratitude, I brought you this signature which you can use freely:

Also as a big thanks to all my patrons, I brought the first wallpaper set from my game with Sophie and Yui!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: and the second one with Helen and Liz for all my patrons as well!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Later there will be a 18+ versions of this wallpapers :whistle:

I've read all your comments, it seems that Helen is in the lead:sneaky:, but I didn't see anything about Liz did no one like her?:eek:

Last edited:

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
I think.. (not my 1st language either, but..)
You're motherfucker!
should probably be
You motherfucker!
or
You are a motherfucker!
You're a motherfucker!

So.. i guess an incest tag is in order ;)

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Hello everybody, Merry Christmas to you all!

On this wonderful day, I want to gift you this wallpaper!
Here!

Murmur Christmas Wallpaper 1920x1080.png

There is also a 18+ version only for my patrons~
Preview~
Preview.jpg

I wish you get into the holiday spirit and have a great time!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
learned my lesson today always checks change log: eek: nothing new :p started fresh was thinking I missed something
Dev stops teasing.....:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Aug 27, 2018
Hmm, perhaps the thing I appreciate the most about this is how the MC takes it in stride instead of constantly freaking out. As for girl personalities, I do hope there will be more depth than what we saw, as the shy girl, the sporty girl, the clingy girl, and the flirty teacher.

As far as appearance, personally, I would say I'm going to be the weird one out. I find Helen to be the bottom of the bucket. I think I would say I'm currently most interested in Sophie, followed by Liz, then Yui, and not really interested in Helen.

I'm curious, but I don't really feel like we'll be seeing any major content for quite a spell.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Kind of a non-issue considering how short the game is, but i had some saves from v0.1 and they crashed pretty badly when i tried to use them, any idea why?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
* Apparently this is set in Japan, so why not give he characters Japanese names?
Well, what defines the school setting given as particularly japanese to you? Sophie spouts onii-chan all the time, but that could be 100% weeb nonsense on her part. Just curious.

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Kind of a non-issue considering how short the game is, but i had some saves from v0.1 and they crashed pretty badly when i tried to use them, any idea why?
Sadly, saves from 0.1.0 doesn't work with 0.1.1...

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
So played it you steal you die and get in a new body get a 'sister', teachter lands on you go to a classroom all English names but Japanese pronounces and get a weird demom girl at the end. So i got alot of questions already and this was the first version of it.

Is this a game that you get a new life to creat a haram or is this a game that you need to fix that demon with lust?
Some background in the beginning will be a good thing, Its something like a otaku wants ,you are alone you die get a beginning harem and go on.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes