giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
bretty good update, Helen is so hot, sophie is too cute, yui is lewd (inside), liz is incest-y(?).

why the hell Shinigami pick a guy with a family ties. should pick an orphan or something, at least you wouldn't have trouble explaining the gap in memories. maybe it's an excuse to make it a little more incest-y.

D

Deleted member 992182

Really, really good so far. Every character is smoking hot and it's a decent little story so far.

Keep going!

Reactions: Devil'sDad

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Not a fan of this type of graphics engine, but game is interesting and will follow it. Maybe graphics can improve with time.
I'm trying to get the best out of HS, I have a lot to learn yet ^^"

bretty good update, Helen is so hot, sophie is too cute, yui is lewd (inside), liz is incest-y(?).

why the hell Shinigami pick a guy with a family ties. should pick an orphan or something, at least you wouldn't have trouble explaining the gap in memories. maybe it's an excuse to make it a little more incest-y.
I'll unravel the thread of intrigue about Liz in the next update. Since she wasn't in the 0.2 much, in 0.3 there'll be a lot more of her :giggle:

Reactions: L30

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Very enjoyable I liked the scenes with Sophie although I do feel a little bad for Yui she's nice and cute and I do hope we get more of her I think she'll come out of her shell more if the MC declares his interest in her. The Liz scene at the end was weird is she being overprotective or what?

asmodeusdude

Oct 18, 2018
I just completed v0.2.1 as my first playthrough and I can already say that I "enjoy" this game.
will you make a discord? I feel like it's the preferred way of dev to fan communication

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
honestly Sophie looks like she put some make-up(but that's me, i'm more into girls who are like Megan Fox at the beginning of her career, more jeans and less lipstick XD)...not a fan.

Still cool chapter, and i hope MC goes to Death/Succubus/Goddess and asks for knowing the guy's background XD (i mean, personally after a first day of school like that, it would be my first questions XD)

I'm sure that i'm gonna love Liz and Yui's chapters (mostly bc it would be about them XD)

Last edited:

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2.1 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I've created my own discord channel! You can join it using this link: :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: Kingvlad
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes