Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Wow. DD notice me nice. you should keep up doing this it's one of the best game out there... have a sense of realism humor, I like the character different persona
Thank you, glad you like it ;)

I love characters and the story. I can't wait for new version.
Me too, me too :HideThePain:

I rarely think a game character is overly attractive. But it's impossible not to fall in love with Yui. He has a great character and a great body. It's a rare duo. Devil's Dad, thank you for creating Yui. You're a genius.
She is surely a great choice ;)

Are we gonna get the harem route first or the individual routes?
Just like Hestia said, I will focus on the harem route for now

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
The idea of being able to reject the girls and only romance the one you like is cool, but for the dev it must be a nightmare, because in that scenario now you have to write the story in a way that makes scene while having in mind all the different paths. You also have a lot more work with the sex scenes.
Yes, you're right. It's too much work to make in terms of trying to release updates often and not feeling like a clusterfuck. Thank you for understanding. :giggle:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think you should stick with the vision you have for your game. If you want to make a harem game make a harem game. If it's good people will play it and will want to support it. Some people will complain no matter so just create something that makes sense for you and makes you happy. I may be a little biased because I love harem games. But I say the same thing for fetishes that I don't like. If that is the vision the dev has for his game he should stick to it.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
i want to try this game but before i wanted to know if this game has actual romance path or just fucking everyone??
You can go two ways with each girl, love or corruption, but even corruption isn't that bad to be honest. It's not a "turn them into dumb whores" kind of game. The MC is just a bit more agressive I guess if you go down the "corruption" path but it's more of a "love or lust" type of situation and he actually cares for all of them. I highly suggest to give it a try. It's one of the very few games I've played and found all the female characters likeable.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
No, I wouldn't share girls card :whistle:
It's pretty sad for me. I gathered girls I thought were attractive from the games I played and built a harem for myself. Because I rarely find a girl attractive, the number of girls in my harem is quite small.I would love for Yui to join my harem :cry:. But I think I have to wait for the end of the game and content oneself with the game's own harem. Forget it, even meeting Yui was enough to make me happy. Thank you again for creating her.

Kananartans

Dec 19, 2019
It's pretty sad for me. I gathered girls I thought were attractive from the games I played and built a harem for myself. Because I rarely find a girl attractive, the number of girls in my harem is quite small.I would love for Yui to join my harem :cry:. But I think I have to wait for the end of the game and content oneself with the game's own harem. Forget it, even meeting Yui was enough to make me happy. Thank you again for creating her.
How did it not occur to me to do something like this? You're a genius!

evilernie67

Dec 13, 2020
Very interesting protagonist. The back story for each of the characters has been very interesting so far and I look forward to how their stories will evolve moving forward.
Visuals are top notch in my opinion and the models for the characters look great. Wish I had a teacher like Helen when I was a school. Would not have learned anything but it would have been worth it.
Great job and keep up the good work.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes