Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Plae help.
I can't download the file on Android.
Wherever I click, only advertising pages appear.
Any tips?
There are links on the first page of this thread for android but here is a link

SoftheW

May 26, 2020
There are links on the first page of this thread for android but here is a link
Mega
Thanks, but I have played darkassassin version 0.3, so I need his version 0.4 for my saves.
Why does he have to make downloading his files so complicated?
I think I'll start over with the front page version.

Reactions: sasageyo0169

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Thanks, but I have played darkassassin version 0.3, so I need his version 0.4 for my saves.
Why does he have to make downloading his files so complicated?
I think I'll start over with the front page version.
Your choice here is the darkassassin link all you need to get that is a good adblocker

shreytoven

Nov 11, 2018
Cheat & Walkthrough Mod:
-Adds hints in dialogues that give points for the MC
-Cheats for all girls and option to change mc name at anytime (cheat button on quick menu)

Android port by DarkAssassin

Planned Features:
-Gallery

EDIT:
Updated to v0.4
Removed cheat not showing bug.
cheats menu doesnt show up even after redownloading it

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Progress update (25 November 2020)

Hello everyone!

It's time to talk a little about the future update and its progress.

As the most attentive may have noticed, I added a status bar to the about of my patreon (and in the discord as well), which shows what stage the development of the next update is at. I will update it from time to time. Currently, development at the scriptwriting stage. Slowly but steadily, I'm writing the 0.5 plot.

Besides the Sophie date, which will be the main event of 0.5. It should bring you at the start of the harem. I will try to uncover the most inconvenient questions on this subject, and you will see the pattern of what form harem will actually take. But it will be the theme of the whole second chapter, which will lead to more intimate situations with the girls. Though, as you might've noticed, the second chapter's name is not exactly about that. Well, if you look at the name of the first chapter and compare it to the second, you might notice the correlation. However, only the end of the second chapter will fully uncover its name. And, of course, there will be more than just two chapters.

That means I have a lot of work to do, and honestly, sometimes it even seems too much for the only person working on this. But I still have no possibilities to improve on that. Even if I had money to hire a writer. I'm too invested in the characters and the story to let anyone else shape them. I will be a pain in the ass for someone to work with me on the plot, haha. Though, what I would not be against, is the help with renpy coding. It takes me a lot of time to figure something out in that matter, which frustrates me. So if you are good with python (insert a joke here) or renpy, dm me in the discord pretty please. But if there won't be anyone, I will still try to figure it out.

I'm also glad to tell you that I've updated all-girls textures to the newest HD versions! And installed some other modifications that help me work faster with the renders, which feels good and comforting me.

So I can sum up that work goes smoother than with the last update, but because the game gets bigger or rather wider, it's harder to fold everything together in general. At the moment, there are 11 possible harem variations. Though I found a way to play it out safer for me, and not to write out every possible combination, but still keep to the possibilities of all girls being together with the main character at the end. I even think my way of doing it will be even spicier and more interesting for you - the players. You will see what I'm talking about in the 0.5! And of course, I won't forget about the latest addition to the game, hehe.

Also, I heard people out and decided that I should do full release instead of half alpha-beta versions. I will release one beta version for the patrons and make a full public release a week after that. I still have to figure out the best way to test a game and reduce the number of possible bugs. But that is the story for the other day.

I wish to release 0.5 this year, but I don't know if I will need to sacrifice someone, uh, I mean something for it. Or if it's possible at all. So I can't make any promises. On the bright side, the full release will be closer than before ^^

Tomorrow I will release this month's wallpapers for the patrons. You can also go to my discord in the customs-art channel to see what customs I did for people who requested them on the highest tiers. They are pretty ;P (both: customs and the people)

That's all from me for now. If I remember something that I could forget in that long post, I will update it tomorrow.

Stay safe and healthy, don't forget to eat and sleep properly, cross the road only in the proper places.

Dec 31, 2019
Well I'm the different one who likes to choose which girls to add to the harem, in some other games I miss that option because there are usually one or other I don't like. But to be honest in this game I wouldn't reject any, I like them all, so for me it wouldn't be a problem if there isn't that choice!

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Murmur - one year anniversary and plans

Hello everyone, and good day to you!

Exactly one year ago, I've posted the first-ever version of Murmur - 0.1

It was pretty short and had only one lewd scene with showering Shinigami. Animation had a lower frame rate and resolution. Since then, I can say that I've learned things and improved the game's overall quality. And I will try my best to learn and improve even further!

As a present for everyone, I've prepared some simple wallpapers. You can download them either from , from attachments down below, or you can find them in my discord!

At the moment game contains a full first сhapter and a short intro of the second сhapter. And I'm planning the story to be more than two chapter-length. I already know how it should end, and it's still a long way off. The characters have to open up, a lot of things have to happen. And speaking of that, let's slide to the plans.

There is a I've created just recently. It still has 20 hours to go as I'm writing this post, but I already see the results. More than 90% of people have voted for the full harem route. Which, as I think, is the only path for Murmur to be. I will still make solo endings for each girl, but the game's main course will be a harem. Today game has the option to reject the girl of your choice and continue playing with at least two girls in your "harem". But I don't think I should spend so much time on a thing that will result only in how big your harem is. I don't want the story to depend on whether the girl is included or not. I don't want to exclude girls from the plot at all.

And here comes the important part. I will rework the possible rejection of the girl in the 0.5.

ANY REJECTION IN 0.5 RELEASE WILL END THE GAME.
And that's my decision I will stick with. The game will continue only if you accepted every girl. I know that there are people that might not like some girls and reject them. And I know that this decision has disadvantages. But the advantages of this are much more. And the main advantage of it is that I can focus on making content than seeking possible workarounds for rejected girls. The story will be more whole.

The main disadvantage of this is what I hoped I could avoid in the development - save incompatibility. But don't panic, hear me out first. My predictions are that players who didn't reject anyone and will be able to play 0.5 without problems with saves that they have now. On the contrary, players who rejected someone will have to replay the game from a save before their first rejection. But any of this is not 100% yet.

If save incompatibility will happen, then with 0.5 release, I will post some ready-to-go saves for those who want.

With all this said, I'll start reworking previous content. Some scenes (Sleeping on Yui's couch, waking up without Liz at home, rejected Helen in the hotel, Shinigami's time jumps) will be cut out from the game. They might appear in the gallery when it will be available, but that's it.

And to finish this post on a bright note. I can say that everyone who voted for a full harem route will enjoy an ending of 0.5, hehe. I can't stop smiling from thinking of it.

That's all from me now! Stay safe, healthy, and be happy, everyone!

Your DD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Murmur - one year anniversary and plans

Hello everyone, and good day to you!

Exactly one year ago, I've posted the first-ever version of Murmur - 0.1

It was pretty short and had only one lewd scene with showering Shinigami. Animation had a lower frame rate and resolution. Since then, I can say that I've learned things and improved the game's overall quality. And I will try my best to learn and improve even further!

As a present for everyone, I've prepared some simple wallpapers. You can download them either from MEGA, from attachments down below, or you can find them in my discord!

At the moment game contains a full first сhapter and a short intro of the second сhapter. And I'm planning the story to be more than two chapter-length. I already know how it should end, and it's still a long way off. The characters have to open up, a lot of things have to happen. And speaking of that, let's slide to the plans.

There is a I've created just recently. It still has 20 hours to go as I'm writing this post, but I already see the results. More than 90% of people have voted for the full harem route. Which, as I think, is the only path for Murmur to be. I will still make solo endings for each girl, but the game's main course will be a harem. Today game has the option to reject the girl of your choice and continue playing with at least two girls in your "harem". But I don't think I should spend so much time on a thing that will result only in how big your harem is. I don't want the story to depend on whether the girl is included or not. I don't want to exclude girls from the plot at all.

And here comes the important part. I will rework the possible rejection of the girl in the 0.5.

ANY REJECTION IN 0.5 RELEASE WILL END THE GAME.
And that's my decision I will stick with. The game will continue only if you accepted every girl. I know that there are people that might not like some girls and reject them. And I know that this decision has disadvantages. But the advantages of this are much more. And the main advantage of it is that I can focus on making content than seeking possible workarounds for rejected girls. The story will be more whole.

The main disadvantage of this is what I hoped I could avoid in the development - save incompatibility. But don't panic, hear me out first. My predictions are that players who didn't reject anyone and will be able to play 0.5 without problems with saves that they have now. On the contrary, players who rejected someone will have to replay the game from a save before their first rejection. But any of this is not 100% yet.

If save incompatibility will happen, then with 0.5 release, I will post some ready-to-go saves for those who want.

With all this said, I'll start reworking previous content. Some scenes (Sleeping on Yui's couch, waking up without Liz at home, rejected Helen in the hotel, Shinigami's time jumps) will be cut out from the game. They might appear in the gallery when it will be available, but that's it.

And to finish this post on a bright note. I can say that everyone who voted for a full harem route will enjoy an ending of 0.5, hehe. I can't stop smiling from thinking of it.

That's all from me now! Stay safe, healthy, and be happy, everyone!

Your DD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for relaying.(y)

:unsure:I'm beginning to think you're actually an entity, that exists purely in data form and lives in/on certain sites/forums, purely to bring joy, happiness and lewd news to all.;)(y)

Reactions: longsuper1
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes