claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I understand very well reasoning for full harem option but how will creator implement it? I don't think it can be done without making story weird, like if teacher doesn't like you how will you include her? Shinigami magic?

Anyway I think it is right way to go as your patreons vote for it. The ideal ending would be multioptional - from none (a true pure virgin ending with your hand and disappointed Shinigami) to girl(s) you prefer and of course full harem, but if you aim at that it should be done only after main plot is finished.

Reactions: Devil'sDad

Griffifth

Aug 30, 2019
bruh, I need similar to this have a sense of realism like being a DIK. Suggest me one....
Wow. DD notice me nice. you should keep up doing this it's one of the best game out there... have a sense of realism humor, I like the character different persona but the most beautiful girl in it for me. is the Shinigami... she is the best pretty have a fierce personality. I want her to step on me. IRL

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
I rarely think a game character is overly attractive. But it's impossible not to fall in love with Yui. She has a great character and a great body. It's a rare duo. Devil's Dad, thank you for creating Yui. You're a genius.

Last edited:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Never been a big fan of forced harems myself. They almost always come across as just that, forced. That said, I do like all the girls here, and they all have decent to great chemistry with both MC and each other, so I am looking forward to where this game goes.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Never been a big fan of forced harems myself. They almost always come across as just that, forced. That said, I do like all the girls here, and they all have decent to great chemistry with both MC and each other, so I am looking forward to where this game goes.
There was a public poll and then a public post of the dev ( poll results related) where he explains the plans of the harem, routes etc.. Go to check on the patreon page or search my post here in the previous pages if you want more info

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The idea of being able to reject the girls and only romance the one you like is cool, but for the dev it must be a nightmare, because in that scenario now you have to write the story in a way that makes scene while having in mind all the different paths. You also have a lot more work with the sex scenes.

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes