Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
You've gained nothing by switching mods. Nothing at all.
Update delay, at least for this update. It's enough for now. Again, you missed a big point: the WT mod linked in OP does NOT have its own thread, otherwise you wouldn't have seen my messages here. The other WT mod has a dedicated thread, it's also a plus.

For the rest, despite what you think, I perfectly understood your posts. You failed to reciprocate, but really, I don't care. My initial statement was that it wasn't clever to wait a "public" release to update the mod, and near nothing more.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Murmur [v0.5b] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.12 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.05 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.03 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Hi Joker
Any chance of a 6b compressed for the Mac? Hate to ask you already do so much. Either way thanks for all you do.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Thanks for the update!
This is my first encounter with this VN. Enjoyable to play. The LIs are attractive. In my initial pass I pretty much concentrated on the love route. I'll probably go back and at least play part of the corruption route, but I have no desire to be a dick so that may or may not work out. Yui isn't my favorite so I found the continual need to reassure her fairly tedious.

Still all in all an enjoyable VN and I'm looking forward to the next update. Maybe it will focus on Liz or Helen?

Reactions: Devil'sDad

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I think the "issue" with Yui (I hesitate to use that word b/c it implies something more negative than it is) specifically a character with her personality, is that it's one of the most polarizing types out there.

You're going to see most people fall into 2 camps. One set of people adore her. It's a personality that, when people like it, they REALLY like it.

The second, at best, feels nothing for her. It's not a slight against her, the character's development, or writing of the dev though. It's just an effect that kind of personality gives off: people either love it or are innately put off by it. There's not a whole lot of middle ground or grey area w/ a character's personality like that.

Therefore, focusing 1 update entirely on this character was a risky move in my mind. Not that it matters to me much. I'm in the group that doesn't care for Yui, but I recognize she's likely got a loyal fanbase here.

So, I'll simply wait patiently for the next update since this one did nothing for me, and am happy for those that enjoyed this one lol.

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
I think the "issue" with Yui (I hesitate to use that word b/c it implies something more negative than it is) specifically a character with her personality, is that it's one of the most polarizing types out there.

You're going to see most people fall into 2 camps. One set of people adore her. It's a personality that, when people like it, they REALLY like it.

The second, at best, feels nothing for her. It's not a slight against her, the character's development, or writing of the dev though. It's just an effect that kind of personality gives off: people either love it or are innately put off by it. There's not a whole lot of middle ground or grey area w/ a character's personality like that.

Therefore, focusing 1 update entirely on this character was a risky move in my mind. Not that it matters to me much. I'm in the group that doesn't care for Yui, but I recognize she's likely got a loyal fanbase here.

So, I'll simply wait patiently for the next update since this one did nothing for me, and am happy for those that enjoyed this one lol.
Yeah, she fits the submissive, shy woman archetype pretty well, and that's what some people like and that's totally fine by me.
The exact same argument could be made about the dominant, bold/confident woman archetype (my personal favorite), there will be people who are really into them and then there will be those who are innately put off by them.

I think it's actually a good thing to have a variety of these kinds of characters, to be honest.
Even if I'm bound to not be that attracted to some of them, in the end I feel like it's actually advantageous for a game like this one to a least have one character of each archetype so that anyone can find something they like.

Hmm, this whole subject got me thinking now... Which character type will Kate be exactly, I wonder if she will fit the Dommy Mommy archetype? :devilish:

Reactions: Mograx

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
the character information heart disappears after the "first" offical school club day, and im not sure how to get it back. the pic i posted shows the last image that has the heart

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the character information heart disappears after the "first" offical school club day, and im not sure how to get it back. the pic i posted shows the last image that has the heart
that's why you don't download leaked updates XD

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'd prefer beta versions not be leaked. But there is nothing I can do about it. And I choose to listen to those who have something constructive to say. :)
and out of respect for you(although it sounds a bit kiss-ass XD i truly like your game, enough to wait for official versions to come out ^^) i refuse to play leaked beta versions...i think i even missed v0.5 because of that...

i don't really remember, but i'm sure that there was one time when your leaked beta version got leaked and i refused to play XD so this should be the second time that i do this XD

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I'd prefer beta versions not be leaked. But there is nothing I can do about it. And I choose to listen to those who have something constructive to say. :)
I apologize for suggesting that I knew your position. In future I'll wait for the final version of the update.

Reactions: Devil'sDad

syuura1

Aug 21, 2019
I'm missing the 2nd Helen scene, "kissing with helen by the pool", and dont know how to get it. I've done 2 routes, full love and full lewd. Anyone know how to get it?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I had to restart the game (it gives me an error, I suppose because I used the mod to know the points of each choice in previous versions). I didn't remember that I had to choose a name. I'm not too interested in thinking or writing names, so I've put this one: asdf. I see it perfect.

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes