asdf.fdsa

May 3, 2018
Cheat & Walkthrough Mod:
-Adds hints in dialogues that give points for the MC
-Cheats for all girls and option to change mc name at anytime (cheat button on quick menu)

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , OR .

Planned Features:
-Gallery

EDIT:
-Updated to v0.5b!
-Current game version is a beta, I'll wait for the public version to update the mod!

SCREENSHOTS:

Hi, public version is out, can you update your mod please?

Cunt Warrior

Sep 25, 2021
Cheat & Walkthrough Mod:
-Adds hints in dialogues that give points for the MC
-Cheats for all girls and option to change mc name at anytime (cheat button on quick menu)

DOWNLOAD: MEGA, , OR .

Planned Features:
-Gallery

EDIT:
-Updated to v0.5b!
-Current game version is a beta, I'll wait for the public version to update the mod!

SCREENSHOTS:
Public Version is out AB

Ranma

Oct 25, 2017
I am fairly certain that your problem isn't solved by an updated mod. See these posts on what it's really messing with and how to generally avoid this.

If you still have your(!) 0.5b lying around, try copying the rpyc files from the game's game folder to your 0.6. This should allow you to continue from where you left off. Ideally you'd want to play a bit into the update, make a save and try loading it after (re)moving the rpyc files (do not delete them outright). Ren'Py should pick up on one of the new labels and allow you to continue on the official game version. Speaking of labels: have you tried loading earlier saves? On of them could be very near a label and allow you to continue without the above.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for your help. (y)
The part about moving the .rpyc files around from v0.5 to v0.6 worked. :giggle:

Reactions: Hordragg

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Is the 1 lewd point with Kate forced on you no matter what you do?

Also, when will the walkthrough be updated, it's still only up to the end of 0.5 content.

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Is the 1 lewd point with Kate forced on you no matter what you do?

Also, when will the walkthrough be updated, it's still only up to the end of 0.5 content.
I'm doing a zero lewd run and don't have any lewd points with Kate or anyone, so wherever you got that point from it wasn't forced.

Reactions: Ranma

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I'm doing a zero lewd run and don't have any lewd points with Kate or anyone, so wherever you got that point from it wasn't forced.
I somehow got it in the bathroom after Shinigami masturbated on the table while MC was talking with Kate, and according to the walkthrough I shouldn't have any lewd points, because the variable Ch2P1ShiniLove should have been set, but I guess it set Ch2P1ShiniLewd instead then, even though I chose " Please stop" with her the night before, before the timer ran out.

The lewd point got added to her character after she joined the MC in the bathroom, right after she showed the door could be tinted.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I somehow got it in the bathroom after Shinigami masturbated on the table while MC was talking with Kate, and according to the walkthrough I shouldn't have any lewd points, because the variable Ch2P1ShiniLove should have been set, but I guess it set Ch2P1ShiniLewd instead then, even though I chose " Please stop" with her the night before, before the timer ran out.

The lewd point got added to her character after she joined the MC in the bathroom, right after she showed the door could be tinted.
Must be some weird bug.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020

Are you using the mod or the pdf? The pdf is outdated (Zoey is not updating it), and the mod does have a few missing variables for choices.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Must be some weird bug.
So I have to wait until this bug is fixed before I can continue my zero corruption playthrough, that's annoying. Amd as far as I could see, I'm the only one that ever talked about this bug here.

does the creator check this forum? If not then I'm truly fucked.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Are you using the mod or the pdf? The pdf is outdated (Zoey is not updating it), and the mod does have a few missing variables for choices.
The pdf, because the mod broke my game with the Helen hug or kiss scene early in the game, by giving me an error at the choice moment and acted like I chose the kiss option after I pressed "ignore" on the error screen.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
The pdf, because the mod broke my game with the Helen hug or kiss scene early in the game, by giving me an error at the choice moment and acted like I chose the kiss option after I pressed "ignore" on the error screen.
The pdf does not have all the new choices and their effects, so you probably chose an option that got you a corruption point.
I am also using IAmAB's mods, but it has not created an error for me.

If you want to fix the issue, you probably have 2 choices: install IAmAB's mod and edit one of the values through there, or use a save editor (you could change corruption to 0, but the choice you made that gave you the corruption point may affect things in the future). I guess the third option is load back some older saves and check to see if you have a corruption point and go from there.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The pdf does not have all the new choices and their effects, so you probably chose an option that got you a corruption point.
I am also using IAmAB's mods, but it has not created an error for me.

If you want to fix the issue, you probably have 2 choices: install IAmAB's mod and edit one of the values through there, or use a save editor (you could change corruption to 0, but the choice you made that gave you the corruption point may affect things in the future). I guess the third option is load back some older saves and check to see if you have a corruption point and go from there.
I literally said when the corruption point got added on the character screen, the moment Kate showed the tinted shower door mechanic, not a moment earlier. I had 0 corruption points on any character before that.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Alright, just to see, does the scene where Shinigami masturbates on the table during MC's conversation with Kate show for everyone, even those on the 0 corruption route? Or is that also not something that should have happened?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I literally said when the corruption point got added on the character screen, the moment Kate showed the tinted shower door mechanic, not a moment earlier. I had 0 corruption points on any character before that.
Sorry, I have not played that part for awhile, so it did not occur immediately what the scene was.
If you are following the pdf walkthrough, did you look at Kate (choice 47)? If you did, you will get a corruption point during the door mechanic scene.
Hopefully, that is correct and I am understanding everything correctly, so I apologize if I am not.

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes