Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So what, it's their game, and they get to do with it whatever they want.
So what? In a post we were asked our opinions, that is mine. Keep up if you want to participate.

I think it sucks, never once did I say they couldn't do it. :rolleyes:

As a fan I want to see more not wait while they rework shit that is just wonderful as is. Do I expect them to stop and do that? No. Apparently their supporters are good with it.

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
did he give an established timeframe? it would be a shame if we had to wait a year or so for any new content

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
did he give an established timeframe? it would be a shame if we had to wait a year or so for any new content
- How long it will take? What if I prefer not to support this rework and only full updates?
I could speculate on what, I think, is needed to be done and how much approximately it will take me to finish. But I won't. I want to avoid giving false hopes, if it takes longer than I can see now. That's why I don't give ETA for the updates. As for the support, it's always up to you to do that or not. I'm thankful to everyone who supports me and/or my work.

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
- How long it will take? What if I prefer not to support this rework and only full updates?
I could speculate on what, I think, is needed to be done and how much approximately it will take me to finish. But I won't. I want to avoid giving false hopes, if it takes longer than I can see now. That's why I don't give ETA for the updates. As for the support, it's always up to you to do that or not. I'm thankful to everyone who supports me and/or my work.
thanks dylan, you're a good guy

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
God. Another rework? It seems like every other dev these days feels the need to stop releasing meaningful updates and rework their games. Why is it needed here? It's Honey Select. It's not like the past consists of grainy or poorly lit renders, where I could sort of understand the dev's reasoning. With Murmur, I didn't notice any disconnect between image quality from the first couple updates to now.

Why don't devs rework their games at the end? After completing it? Who wants to wait 6 more months for the dev to make miniscule changes to the prior game we have all played, that nobody will really notice?

Sheesh.

Also, to me hiding the Patreon income just says "I get more than enough money now and I'm afraid I won't get more if I publicize it".
Exactly. Devs that do this aren't fooling anybody. Just take the average between the first and second tier price, multiply it by the number of Patrons, and you will be very close to the true value.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Was just about to finally start this VN but was wondering is it possible to do a balanced run or mix of lust and love or do we have to pick one or the other?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Was just about to finally start this VN but was wondering is it possible to do a balanced run or mix of lust and love or do we have to pick one or the other?
I'd say quite possible, seeing as it's the way I play and have yet to feel like missing out. That being said, you cannot get all scenes in one playthrough, so there's still a bit of back and forth involved if you do want to see it all (some highly specific details in [1], [2], and [3]). You may need to be a teensy bit wary of the second game over on all but the corruption route ([4]), though my balanced approach satisfied both conditions at once (need only one) and it has also been toned down since. Anyhow, you can use URM to help with the above, and it's also nice to have if you're not into being called 'Master' ([5]). Lastly, see this (rather unscientific) post on the difference in lewds between the routes. Hope this helps!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'd say quite possible, seeing as it's the way I play and have yet to feel like missing out. That being said, you cannot get all scenes in one playthrough, so there's still a bit of back and forth involved if you do want to see it all (some highly specific details in [1], [2], and [3]). You may need to be a teensy bit wary of the second game over on all but the corruption route ([4]), though my balanced approach satisfied both conditions at once (need only one) and it has also been toned down since. Anyhow, you can use URM to help with the above, and it's also nice to have if you're not into being called 'Master' ([5]). Lastly, see this (rather unscientific) post on the difference in lewds between the routes. Hope this helps!
Thanks for the info! I'm tempted to go full love with them all except Helen, since a more corruption with a couple love points seems about right for a naughty teacher. That said, I obviously don't want to miss out on any sexy-time with the girls because I'm being too much of a white-knight either. So far given my ginger addiction Liz is my clear-cut favorite, just was curious what was the best route/path to take with her. I'm guessing more love over corruption for Yui and Sophie? Given I'm still a romantic at heart I typically always choose the love path over corruption in most games.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Thanks for the info! I'm tempted to go full love with them all except Helen, since a more corruption with a couple love points seems about right for a naughty teacher. That said, I obviously don't want to miss out on any sexy-time with the girls because I'm being too much of a white-knight either. So far given my ginger addiction Liz is my clear-cut favorite, just was curious what was the best route/path to take with her. I'm guessing more love over corruption for Yui and Sophie? Given I'm still a romantic at heart I typically always choose the love path over corruption in most games.
Sounds about right. Had Helen at 5|5, Liz at 5|4 and Sophie at 8|3 at the end of v0.5, for instance.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Great game! The characters, renders, animation are all excellent! I literally have a harder time more often than not choosing love over corruption since at times its not as back or white. I was surprised going with a mostly love route with Yui actually ended this update with her consummating our relationship and being not only ok with it, but also insisting the MC finish inside her. The one weird cliffhanger was Ami's reaction and what she said about fertility? I find her so hard to get close to or a get a read on. Definitely looking forward to adding Kate to the harem and maybe even making her the queen. :love:

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
This game reaaallly needs more proofreading and an editor.
There are a lot of gramatical mistakes and weird lines, which makes it painfully obvious that Devil's Dad's first language is not english.

Example:
1649376410101.png
1649377610011.png
Really want to keep on reading but the writing is just......attrocious. No offense

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: longsuper1

beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
There are a lot of gramatical mistakes and weird lines, which makes it painfully obvious that Devil's Dad's first language is not english.

Example:
View attachment 1745642
View attachment 1745662
Really want to keep on reading but the writing is just......attrocious. No offense
Is that a pirated version? Because I have no memory of this, and who the hell is "Natsu"?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Is that a pirated version? Because I have no memory of this, and who the hell is "Natsu"?
Natsu's their MC. And those are lines #3549 and #3674 of ch1p4.rpy. So it's not about them having a different version but about us having glossed over it. That being said, I certainly wouldn't call the overall experience 'atrocious'. A perk of being non-native myself, perhaps.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020

Example:
View attachment 1745642
View attachment 1745662
No need to overreact.

HiHiHi HiHiHiHi

Apr 13, 2022
Here is my rating

Excellent Grading Can't Describe it with words Alone Im Highly Intrigued With its Quality of Precision Work Each character has different impression between each dialogs with excellent Word choice As if the Game was made using a Dictionary With Bits of lack of animation it's not perfect nor is it Bad It's in between Both With great Angles
Recommended aswell to not add sound in Sex animation Until you've finally made a perfect sound

You could Either Ask Najar a Great Sex/Hentai Animator and Sound Designer Recommended to check his patreon or some of his pirated works on other Websites all I can say is that They're all top notch With high quality of sound might fit with your game actually
And all of his works had lifelike on them Mostly beautiful

Back to the topic
The Game Had No Problems At all Except the starting Scene with the Onii Chan part Kind of little bit well nonetheless doesn't matter Every aspect of the game are High Quality especially the character model Design which you won't find in other games specially Nutaku most of their Games disappointed Me and even their character design kind of bitsy to it

While this game had an unique character design That is Humongously has a superior a dominant Looks specially Helen and Kate every time I see them they just made me act in a way I've never really expected to be they're just way too much
And of course the same goes for other character

Game Design as well of course It has a beautiful setting for an environment and housing style like a retro one and perfect character placement between the designated Area perfectly thought of and amazing Ui
The developers had a Greatest Masterwork with their excellent mind perfectly planned

The Bad thing is That there's only a small quantity of people That had discovered this work It needs a recognition and proper connection I'm afraid of such great Art undiscovered
Might have a chance of being discovered in the far future and might receive it's Deserved recognition it might be too late by then
Nonetheless this work is going to stay in the internet for eternity

I am Praying for more options to come between the interaction
Excellent

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
How long is this game? I swear I have seen this game around at 0.6 for the longest time. I'm surprised it's not "On hold"

beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
How long is this game? I swear I have seen this game around at 0.6 for the longest time. I'm surprised it's not "On hold"
0.6 came out just last month (great update, btw, highly recommend), and the dev has confirmed that it's only him and his wife working on the game, so updates are few and far in between. Worth it though, so be sure to stick around.

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes