Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
I may have to give a full detail to my issue

So here's my take
As It's known I've already downloaded and played the v0.5 Version And since then The Files That it originally has including the com.dd.murmur and the files inside except the Game murmur v0.5 which was deleted and replaced by v0.6 is still there and The renpey o Renpey Saved files of the Previous game as well
All in all I then received the Issuie as per say

My question Do I have to Delete The com.dd.murmur and download Murmur Again? Since I'm surely not sure if it's either the cause of the error
And I'm pretty sure the Renpy o Renpey saved Files is Unrelated in this one

Or is it That my phone is missing a Certificate or kind of The app Doesn't support the said devices Or the opposite the phone Can't either Support the App instead
I had no idea

Hello, first of all I recommend you to back up your save data if you haven't yet.
It should be somewhere here - Android\data\RenPy\MurMur-#Numbers
Or here - Android\data\com.dd.murmur\files\saves

Next, it's better to download android build from here -
That post has the latest version with the size of 1,75 GB

For some reason, links for android version here weren't updated, though I did report them here. :unsure:

If this version won't install too, try rebooting your phone. Or rather, turning it off and then on.

I hope that helps.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zack keneth

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
CH 2 P 2
date with YUI
"do not try - do, or not do. do not try!" (I think Master Yoda said so)

the way the MC behaved on the first date with Yui at her house while watching a movie, starting to finger her and not letting her finish - for such a "caress" this idiot should have been kicked down the stairs. then she lay crouched, holding her stomach, poor girl - she may get illness. I don’t understand, MC once worked in a BDSM club where he trained sex-slaves? Otherwise, why did he act like this? why this morom punished YUI by blueballs?

I sincerely feel sorry for this girl - she ran into a caring fool - but only the caring one is not where it should be, he only did harm. in one cartoon there was a similar kind of fool - he saved the fish from the water so that it would not drown. and no - I do not believe that the MC who died at 28 in a past life was not with any girl. I do not believe. he must have known about the "blue balls".

It's unpleasant when an author takes his readers for fools.

Fuscen

Dec 21, 2020
bruh I ain't quoting none of that
I dunno about you, but I probably won't be throwing stones about sexual ineptitude if I quote Star Wars to sound poetic

jokes aside, characters should be allowed to be flawed. games that feature the adventures of Chad Thundercock, Perfect Pleasurer of the Female Form are good for a quick fap, but not for a slow-burning VN, which is what I believe the dev's setting up.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I dunno about you, but I probably won't be throwing stones about sexual ineptitude if I quote Star Wars to sound poetic

jokes aside, characters should be allowed to be flawed. games that feature the adventures of Chad Thundercock, Perfect Pleasurer of the Female Form are good for a quick fap, but not for a slow-burning VN, which is what I believe the dev's setting up.
*after emotions subside* Yes. everything is rightly said. My apologies. It’s just that at that moment I reacted sharply and, in annoyance, turned off the game and went for a walk and “think about the meaning of life” ... in the process of walking, I began to slowly suspect that perhaps not everything is as simple as it seemed to me at first. In the morning interest began to eat me up - I re-watched what happened. and I think that after all, 28 years of life still means something: he did everything with the calculation that the modest Yui would rape him herself in the middle of the night. in a word, my apologies and - damn it, my admiration for the way the protagonist acted (as the author implemented).

and the reason for my acute reaction is extremely simple - I'm worried because I myself made many mistakes, for which I punish myself. there is a concept "the world is a mirror of us, everything that we see is a reflection of the inner self."
it hurts us the most to watch our own mistakes that show up in others. That's why my reaction was painful.

i'm sorry.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I still don’t understand such a moment - why the MC has not yet tried to get in touch with that girl whom he saved in the alley. why didn't he try to visit his old place of residence. Is his old life so indifferent to him? then why does he cling to old memories so much that Ami hints to him that his soul cannot come to terms with a new body. and why did he, if he had revealed his feelings towards Liz's mother, not confide in her also in part of his past life? I think Kate has more or less studied her daughter's "childhood friend" and will probably accept the new information (especially if it is supported by real evidence) adequately. MC's soul will become much calmer, he will then be able to let go of his past in peace. it seems to me. so many inconsistencies in the plot. Or is the "28-year-old dead man"'s coming out scheduled for a slightly later date? hmmm oookeey...

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I think that any work of art should try to drive a person out of his "comfort zone" so that he can look at himself from the side, so that a person can work on himself, so that a person can grow.

respect to the author. i'm stung.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
BTW Sophie very similar to Mina from Pale Carnations - hairstyle and maybe body maybe slight differ - but face - very similar. and character in some points similar- positive, artistic.
and i seen the bridge from the Waifu Academy/Hot Springs Academy =)
very interesting maybe autor will use PARK location (from Pale Carnations and many other VN's) in some scene?

I still think I saw Liz somewhere. but I have swallowed so many VN that I don’t even remember, but it seems familiar to me. Of course, I saw her, maybe in different clothes with a different hairstyle in a different body, but the face itself - it seems familiar to me.
stop - the waifu academy was a sleepy runner girl there. yes, it looks like she is. Well, thank God, I remembered. I don't remember the name. but the hairstyle is the same red. and it seems even body composition is the same. but the room in which Yui lives - the main character from "pale carnations" still lives in it, yes, of course, a slightly different layout, but - it is the first association that pops up in my head.

or Yui uses body of slightly modified Mina and Sophie it's a Hanna from Pale Carnations.

Last edited:

Zack keneth

Jan 26, 2022
Hello, first of all I recommend you to back up your save data if you haven't yet.
It should be somewhere here - Android\data\RenPy\MurMur-#Numbers
Or here - Android\data\com.dd.murmur\files\saves

Next, it's better to download android build from here -
That post has the latest version with the size of 1,75 GB

For some reason, links for android version here weren't updated, though I did report them here. :unsure:

If this version won't install too, try rebooting your phone. Or rather, turning it off and then on.

I hope that helps.
Thank You I instead just Bought a new phone instead and kinda worked in there so it's most likely to be a problem from my old One
Took me longer to respond back since I've been Replaying murmur for a while now and Recently finished it and My Goodness Gracious it was Perfecto no mere words Can explain such Delicacy much love from your Work as always

Reactions: Devil'sDad

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
yes pics is good - but old not so bad. but what about a plot? plot is important when pics not so. it there updates in plot?

bishop083

Jan 5, 2019
Previews for 0.6.1 Remake

You can find pictures on my or
Wow. The new pics are amazing! I have never looked forward to replaying content more than with this. Good lord is that an improvement. I am very interested in that progress update, now.

beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
yes pics is good - but old not so bad. but what about a plot? plot is important when pics not so. it there updates in plot?
The dev has been very open on the fact that he's putting the story on hold right now to make the game visually better, like how he originally imagined it.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
You can read what the focus on is right now. Dev didn't like new stuff looking way better than old stuff so they decided to fix up old content before progressing. It doesn't require payment just patience.

4.50 star(s) 72 Votes