HiHiHi HiHiHiHi

Apr 13, 2022
0.6 came out just last month (great update, btw, highly recommend), and the dev has confirmed that it's only him and his wife working on the game, so updates are few and far in between. Worth it though, so be sure to stick around.
Never knew that. That's nice to know of

TRJ666

Mar 31, 2021
Excellent game, the animations , the girls, nice story.

I am interested in what the shinigami is planning.

Actually, I love all the girls, each one is unique.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Great news. Can't wait to see what happens next. It is all starting to get more and more exciting.

Thanks, Devil's Dad, for not letting "remastering" the earlier part of your game, keep you from continuing to make new content, satisfying your existing fans. Many (many!) devs use the concept of "remastering" their games to take an already great game, and continually rework it to death to avoid having to come up with new content. I am very glad this isn't the case here.

Reactions: DrFree

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Great news. Can't wait to see what happens next. It is all starting to get more and more exciting.

Thanks, Devil's Dad, for not letting "remastering" the earlier part of your game, keep you from continuing to make new content, satisfying your existing fans. Many (many!) devs use the concept of "remastering" their games to take an already great game, and continually rework it to death to avoid having to come up with new content. I am very glad this isn't the case here.
Well, as of now I do work on the remaster, to bring the quality of first parts to the level of the latest chapters. But I'm doing that not to avoid working on the new content. As I said in my Patreon post, it's needed for me to be able to continue to develop future updates in a good spirit and mind. This rework will hopefully give some speed up on updates times. I'm also fixing the details around the plot in the start, so there will be fewer contradictions at the end of the game. Because when I started the game, I didn't have plausible endings in mind, but now I do. And I want all story to feel coherent, and to have fewer plot holes as possible.

And in hope to cheer you up a bit, as I also said in my Patreon post about the rework. I can't wait to continue the story in the 0.7. I'd even prefer it to the remastering if to be honest. I wish I could say why the next update excites me like that, but I don't like to spoil much. Let's say there will be plot development involving one deity, and a big event with the "harem", ending with intimacy with one of the girls. Anyway, production takes time, so I hope that will at least strengthen someone's patience. In the end, my goal is to make a game that players will enjoy ^^

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Well, as of now I do work on the remaster, to bring the quality of first parts to the level of the latest chapters. But I'm doing that not to avoid working on the new content. As I said in my Patreon post, it's needed for me to be able to continue to develop future updates in a good spirit and mind. This rework will hopefully give some speed up on updates times. I'm also fixing the details around the plot in the start, so there will be fewer contradictions at the end of the game. Because when I started the game, I didn't have plausible endings in mind, but now I do. And I want all story to feel coherent, and to have fewer plot holes as possible.
I understand, thanks for explaining it. I know that as a devs skill improves, its hard not to go back and fix all the things that he wished he had done. No time limit needed, but I wish you the best of luck on getting back to the present game time. As long as the time is reasonable, we will all be patient. It's worth it with Mur-Mur definitely.

I am sure it is not the case here, but if you have hung around here long enough, I am sure you have seen many devs that switch to remastering their perfectly good games, and that is either the very last of content before the game eventually dies, or the remastering effort becomes a multi-year long project.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Latest from Patreon.

Hello everyone!
I think it's time for a small post to keep you all updated on how things are going.
And if to be short, rework is going slow and steadily.
With the help from outside, I've made a few changes to the save system. In the next update, you will be able to name and rename your saves for the sake of convenience. With each update, MurMur has more and more possible options to play through, and a fair number of people wanted this. But it also will be option, meaning you will be able to switch it on or off. By default, it will be off.

For now, I'm at the end of remaking the prologue (before going to the rest of 0.1 and 0.2 content) which ends with Shinigami animation. It will be one of two first animations which will be remade for sure. And this animation will be more than 1 minute long for one loop. Ideally, I'd want to remake or to edit some other early animations, but I'm not 100% sure if it will happen for now.

As I mentioned before, the part of the game that will be rerendered ends before the Sophie's cosplay scene. That's where I started to use more graphical advanced options, and the game started to look better.

The first prologue scenes took me quite a while to adjust, but I'm finally happy with how they look. And I'm rewriting the lines along with the rendering, rather than working on the script of the whole update as I usually do.

As for myself, I can't say I feel fully in the right mind or place to work at now, which causes me to distract myself more than I would want to. But I hope that this rework will help me to get over that.

And for the last, here is a free wallpaper with Devil's Doll for all of you. I accidentally made the base of it with the water and the pose, while I was in the making of the first Shinigami appearance scene. So, I thought, why not make a wallpaper out of it. And since I missed the Mother's Day, this wallpaper will be free instead.

As you can see, there are two versions.
Both of them, you can download either from here:

Or from attachments down below.

Thank you, everyone, for your immense support.
Your DD

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I remember when this first came out it was nothing more than several images and a plot and I have to say after my playthrough I enjoyed it greatly and left me wanting more especially with the way it ended.

Good job cant wait to see what's next!

Reactions: Devil'sDad

Zack keneth

Jan 26, 2022
I need Guidance
For Some Unknown Reason The Game Constantly Receiving Parsing Error and mostly App Failed to Install In Most cases
Recently
I can't Tell What has gotten into it Since I was able to play the Last v0.5 update The game was smooth and Running with no such error i did Try multiple methods Mostlikely They failed
That im in such state of Confusion

My Device is Huawei Model ATU-L21 Android 8.0.0
I had been using this phone for a very long time Mostly 4,3 to 2 years its still running Strong and smooth it can play Games Quite well for an old Phone even 760p with no issue barely making it to 1080p

And I've Highly liked this game after v0.5 After realising that v0.6 was released I feel relieved
Though I discovered it too lately but it ain't that bad Since discovering it later Will give me more advantage in case of Update Progress I recently checked the patreon and I'm glad That's its already in a middle of a progress Getting closer
Sadly right now i am left with an option I Keep seeing either I ask an expert technician or Factory Reset

Zack keneth

Jan 26, 2022
Though I feel a bit embarrassed to somehow show the technician That I wanted to download this game by fixing the errors of this issues if it was a game or any other app that I could probably use as an undercover with the same issue as murmur that be great

Zack keneth

Jan 26, 2022
I may have to give a full detail to my issue

So here's my take
As It's known I've already downloaded and played the v0.5 Version And since then The Files That it originally has including the com.dd.murmur and the files inside except the Game murmur v0.5 which was deleted and replaced by v0.6 is still there and The renpey o Renpey Saved files of the Previous game as well
All in all I then received the Issuie as per say

My question Do I have to Delete The com.dd.murmur and download Murmur Again? Since I'm surely not sure if it's either the cause of the error
And I'm pretty sure the Renpy o Renpey saved Files is Unrelated in this one

Or is it That my phone is missing a Certificate or kind of The app Doesn't support the said devices Or the opposite the phone Can't either Support the App instead
I had no idea

Zack keneth

Jan 26, 2022
Latest from Patreon.

Hello everyone!
I think it's time for a small post to keep you all updated on how things are going.
And if to be short, rework is going slow and steadily.
With the help from outside, I've made a few changes to the save system. In the next update, you will be able to name and rename your saves for the sake of convenience. With each update, MurMur has more and more possible options to play through, and a fair number of people wanted this. But it also will be option, meaning you will be able to switch it on or off. By default, it will be off.

For now, I'm at the end of remaking the prologue (before going to the rest of 0.1 and 0.2 content) which ends with Shinigami animation. It will be one of two first animations which will be remade for sure. And this animation will be more than 1 minute long for one loop. Ideally, I'd want to remake or to edit some other early animations, but I'm not 100% sure if it will happen for now.

As I mentioned before, the part of the game that will be rerendered ends before the Sophie's cosplay scene. That's where I started to use more graphical advanced options, and the game started to look better.

The first prologue scenes took me quite a while to adjust, but I'm finally happy with how they look. And I'm rewriting the lines along with the rendering, rather than working on the script of the whole update as I usually do.

As for myself, I can't say I feel fully in the right mind or place to work at now, which causes me to distract myself more than I would want to. But I hope that this rework will help me to get over that.

And for the last, here is a free wallpaper with Devil's Doll for all of you. I accidentally made the base of it with the water and the pose, while I was in the making of the first Shinigami appearance scene. So, I thought, why not make a wallpaper out of it. And since I missed the Mother's Day, this wallpaper will be free instead.

As you can see, there are two versions.
Both of them, you can download either from here: MEGA LINK

Or from attachments down below.

Thank you, everyone, for your immense support.
Your DD

Holy Goodness Gracious the Goddes of Fortune This has To Be a Joke How could it Possibly be!? A Rework On The Games Animation!? INTO PERFECTION!? My Long Lasting Hope Has Been Full filled
Oh Chordelis Pactoria Prospero Protheusis thy Chaspia Sanctuary Sanctum Sepharis Anarcha Enfero Ephemeris Astra Documento Terrestria Typhoon Primaris oh thy Phaeton Pavanis Ordana Prism thy Terra Khymara

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Smarmint
4.50 star(s) 71 Votes