DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Sorry, I have not played that part for awhile, so it did not occur immediately what the scene was.
If you are following the pdf walkthrough, did you look at Kate (choice 47)? If you did, you will get a corruption point during the door mechanic scene.
Hopefully, that is correct and I am understanding everything correctly, so I apologize if I am not.
Yes, I did, I'll go back and not do that this time.

Luckily I save at every meaningful choice

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Which is the better option, to make Sophie's "father" be out of her life, or to have him atone? I'm literally going in blind from now on, as I don't have a trusted walkthrough anymore.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Alright, just to see, does the scene where Shinigami masturbates on the table during MC's conversation with Kate show for everyone, even those on the 0 corruption route? Or is that also not something that should have happened?
It happened to me as well on my zero lewd run. I think some dialog might be a little different but can't remember 100%.

Which is the better option, to make Sophie's "father" be out of her life, or to have him atone? I'm literally going in blind from now on, as I don't have a trusted walkthrough anymore.
We don't know yet. Likely, neither may be "better," but we will have to wait and see. The mod doesn't say when you get there. As it stands we don't know the long term impact so we can't say which is better.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
We don't know yet. Likely, neither may be "better," but we will have to wait and see. The mod doesn't say when you get there. As it stands we don't know the long term impact so we can't say which is better.
If I had to guess, him atoning might be better.

Also, trying out IAmAB's mod now, and it works without any errors, unlike the other walkthrough mod I used before. I did have to start a new game for the mod to take effect though, but I quickly caught back up and replaced the saves with the ones with the mod active by skipping through it.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Alright, just to see, does the scene where Shinigami masturbates on the table during MC's conversation with Kate show for everyone, even those on the 0 corruption route? Or is that also not something that should have happened?
That scene appeared in my game (0 lewd points with all girls). I couldn't tell if it's different on another route because I only play this one.

Reactions: Ranma

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
So I have to wait until this bug is fixed before I can continue my zero corruption playthrough, that's annoying. Amd as far as I could see, I'm the only one that ever talked about this bug here.

does the creator check this forum? If not then I'm truly fucked.
Sounds like you took a peek on Kate when she was showering. That's what gives you a lewd point with her when she's entering a bathroom. You can check it for yourself with "ch1p2katelook" variable if you can do so. If it's true, then that's what happened. Or you can drop save here and I will look on it.

And Kate lewd points are not connected to Shinigami.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Sounds like you took a peek on Kate when she was showering. That's what gives you a lewd point with her when she's entering a bathroom. You can check it for yourself with "ch1p2katelook" variable if you can do so. If it's true, then that's what happened. Or you can drop save here and I will look on it.

And Kate lewd points are not connected to Shinigami.
Yeah, I looked at her, everything has been resolved now, I just didn't expect that that choice would give a point so much later.

Thank you for responding, I'm looking forward to more, I didn't expect Yui to be the first.

Reactions: Devil'sDad

gEroge Studio

Feb 9, 2019
I'm getting an error upon launching the game on Linux:
Code:
Could not import renpy.bootstrap. Please ensure you decompressed Ren'Py
correctly, preserving the directory structure.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/user/Downloads/MurMur-0.6-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/../../MurMur.py", line 198, in <module>
    main()
  File "/home/user/Downloads/MurMur-0.6-pc/lib/linux-x86_64/../../MurMur.py", line 188, in main
    import renpy.bootstrap
  File "/home/user/Downloads/MurMur-0.6-pc/renpy/__init__.py", line 56, in <module>
    from renpy.compat import *
  File "/home/user/Downloads/MurMur-0.6-pc/renpy/compat/__init__.py", line 59, in <module>
    import future.standard_library
ImportError: No module named future.standard_library
I've downloaded the game twice and in both instance it failed. I have an older version that works just fine.

Devil'sDad

Son of a...
Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Try compressed version. I heard it works for the Linux. I'll look into this in the future.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Try compressed version. I heard it works for the Linux. I'll look into this in the future.
You broke the runtime of the full version while upgrading to RenPy 7.4.6 by not purging 'lib'. :geek:

On to the fun part: details! Hell, yeah. While the official compressed version is still compiled on RenPy 7.3.5, the full release has since moved to RenPy 7.4.6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On upgrading to RenPy 7.4.6, however, you did not remove the 'lib' and 'renpy' folders, hence adding to instead of replacing them, thus breaking the runtime (albeit only really on Linux). The 'lib' folders for the x64 runtimes should not list any directories, with the Linux runtime containing a mere six files and the Windows one barely more with just eleven files present. Delete both directories and copy them over from your SDK again. Solved.

moss_desertfirst.gif
Edit: Just realized that I worded it a bit vaguely, but the directories to be removed and then copied over again are 'lib' and 'renpy'.

Last edited:

ArbitraryUsername

Sep 24, 2018

Hello everyone!

With all that said I hope that you will support my decision to make that rework. In the end my main goal is for MurMur to be a good and enjoyable game. If you have questions, feel free to ask them in the comments, so I can answer on them and update this post.

Your DD

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Hello everyone!

With all that said I hope that you will support my decision to make that rework. In the end my main goal is for MurMur to be a good and enjoyable game. If you have questions, feel free to ask them in the comments, so I can answer on them and update this post.

Your DD
Thanks for sharing the news with us ArbitraryUsername; if DD feel it's necessary I'm with him, first and foremost it's the dev that need to be enthusiast about his work and since the story so far was good I don't mind seeing it being refined it would add more to the continuation. :)

4.50 star(s) 71 Votes