k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
I don't want to say absolutely no spoilers. But for the most part no its set in the same universe but since I couldnt do things like have Rudeus's children in the game due to patreon, or having any form of incest stuff same reason, I tried to make the story mainly just about fighting the man-god which is what happens in the anime too, just like not for awhile.... is that too spoilery? I apologize if it is. The game is mostly based around the combat system, unlocking hidden characters, raising their stats, and taking them on dates, then getting them to move in with you and banging them.
you are giga retarded. another spoiler LOL. how braindead are you?

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
I haven't played it yet but when I read the description you mention Hilda and that appeals to me. When I read the comments they mention the idea of doing the story of Rudeus as a child? Even if you don't do it like that you can put some flashbacks and thus know how Hilda or other characters who die are saved.
PS: I will spend the next few hours playing, I will be waiting for future updates

Lug30976

Aug 25, 2022
I can't continue, I'm stuck in a loop with Ariel's conversations, every time I get to the part where she's going to give me the answer to whether she accepts a date with the MC, everything resets.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes