Unity Completed Musumakeup [Final] [Illusion]

from125

Mar 4, 2019
If i remember correctly i got it to work.
However i won't be able to check until at least tomorrow night as i just got home from a long 13 hour drive that should have only taken 8 and just checking in before going to bed for another drive early in the morning which at least is only 2 hours and not in a different state thankfully.
well if you managed to do it then its all good :)

kannagiboiya

Feb 2, 2020
im running on windows 10, does this mean that the game needs to run that is not on windows 10?
I already tried to run it on japanese app locale but it still didnt work.
if the problem is the windows 10, then I'll cry in the corner and accept my fate xDD

from125

Mar 4, 2019
im running on windows 10, does this mean that the game needs to run that is not on windows 10?
if the problem is the windows 10, then I'll cry in the corner and accept my fate xDD
what is the error,or it doesn't even open ?

May 29, 2019
Hold ctrl, choose one of three option, click "return" when save menu appears every few seconds. After all you'll finally reach the freeplay H mode.
That's all the game.
Visual part of character editor doesn't work - viewport is empty
Confirmation "yes" and "no" are out of their box and visible after hovering cursor over them.

Last edited:

121qaz

Jun 3, 2021
Is there no config file attached? I keep getting the "no config file found (data)" error, and I followed the installation path

E: Nvm, found the problem it has to do with the"DirectX9" file

Last edited:

james steele

Feb 3, 2018
from my understanding you need to:
Windows clock set to japanese mode
Windows timezone set to Osaka/Tokyo

on top of the rest for Win7 (run in Japanese mode, mount the .iso, run as admin, install in custom location with normal name) in order to properly install the game.

Reactions: Twistty

nairayden

Nov 3, 2020
Is there a reason why the game runs so slow? I tried reducing the settings to as low as they go and my fps drops like crazy to where I can barely even move the mouse. My PC isn't bad so idk what the issue is.

Exiledpotato

Oct 1, 2019
Is there a reason why the game runs so slow? I tried reducing the settings to as low as they go and my fps drops like crazy to where I can barely even move the mouse. My PC isn't bad so idk what the issue is.
u did a specific dll file to fix it. old chool illusion games where built with old windows Os in mind..soo day kinda lag a lot on anything windoes 10 and higher..look up a video on youtube ,,,type something like illusion fps fix ..hit me up again if u cant find anything ..il try to help

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Later versions of windows lack the correct dll files to make the games run efficiently, I've come across this enough times with illusion games to add the attached dll files pretty much straight away:
Extract the rar file in your game's root folder and it should work fine

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
u did a specific dll file to fix it. old chool illusion games where built with old windows Os in mind..soo day kinda lag a lot on anything windoes 10 and higher..look up a video on youtube ,,,type something like illusion fps fix ..hit me up again if u cant find anything ..il try to help
Just posted the fix, it works on mine, so it should work well enough on other platforms

Wapcoz

Mar 4, 2019
Later versions of windows lack the correct dll files to make the games run efficiently, I've come across this enough times with illusion games to add the attached dll files pretty much straight away:
Extract the rar file in your game's root folder and it should work fine
i unpacked the dll.rar in my root folder, it fixes the lag when i preview, but my game crashes when i start the game. If i delete any one of the d3d9.dll or d3d9_alt.dll file, my game starts, but it wont fix the lag.

CZ2Energy

Feb 18, 2018
Ngl, is it possible for someone to translate this game fully? I genuinely enjoy it but man, the latter half is basically unreadable...

Exiledpotato

Oct 1, 2019
Ngl, is it possible for someone to translate this game fully? I genuinely enjoy it but man, the latter half is basically unreadable...
lmaoo yeh goodluck no ones willing to revive this fossil asked the same naive question like u did about five years ago ...this games comunity no longer exists

• Sad
Reactions: CZ2Energy

WilyH

Oct 7, 2020
I'm on windows 10 and also had the piss poor fps issue.
I tried nearly all versions of dgVoodoo which fixed games like AA2, none worked correctly.
I dug around and finally found working files (from 20 max fps to my 120fps cap).
It was on this YT video .
Second link inside that video, uploader says it has issues on School Mate 2, but it seems to work fine on Musumakeup (no floating face textures, no floating faceless heads with teeth, etc).
1719181878033.png

It's only weirdly messing up my fps counter (mirrored and turned it upside down).
Screenshot_658.png Screenshot_657.png
Screenshot_654.png Screenshot_656.png

Reactions: 46471xp

46471xp

Feb 20, 2022
Is there a version with subtitles? I mean the scenes.h
Of course a decent translation. You really don't understand anything.