• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mizukage

Dec 28, 2018
hello guys.. so i got the torrent from this game.. i installed it but im getting some kind of error.. *MSVCP100.dll* can someone help me thanks

Wyvren

Sep 16, 2017
After holding down the enter key for what seemed like days I finally got to an H-Scene and it had a mosaic over the girls pussy...... I thought it was supposed to be uncensored. Have I not installed it correctly? I followed the installation directions to the letter for the torrent download version. What am I missing?

• Angry
Reactions: PeteHanson

EvOr09

Oct 3, 2018
i am having problem... i keep getting system error... (The code execution cannot proceed because mfc140u.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.

Reactions: Orinnus
Oct 22, 2017
After holding down the enter key for what seemed like days I finally got to an H-Scene and it had a mosaic over the girls pussy...... I thought it was supposed to be uncensored. Have I not installed it correctly? I followed the installation directions to the letter for the torrent download version. What am I missing?
If you don't play it for the story, go play something else. The game is uncensored by the fact that the original H-Scenes have been included, but those scenes themselves have not been uncensored by removing the mosaic. This is a story heavy game. You might be interested in the keyword "nukige" if you want to have a quick wank (or go to g-e hentai and search for any game CG you want to see - chances are you'll find it)

Reactions: PeteHanson

ULmadMS

Aug 10, 2018
Ive some trouble with this game...
I tried to instal it with all link but I receive this message every time
Does anyone know how I could solve that? (from Google translate)

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Seems like some of you have a corrupted registry?
Added a fix to the OP.

Sex Demon

Aug 1, 2017
Muv-Luv Unlimited Meiya ending is so DAM GOOD be sure to watch till the end of the credits and i mean to the end or you will miss out and its A 10/10 in my rating i will be coming back to this comment when i finish other endings so I WILL BE BACK
"see you later"

Reactions: youmustbejoking

Ratselschwach

Feb 3, 2018
Can't believe I am asking this but, how exactly do you pick between which game you wanna play I did my required reading in extra so I wanna shift over but since I am a complete moron I have no clue how to switch back aside reinstalling the game which I DOUBT is correct.

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
muvluv error help.JPG

I was able to successfully install and play the game the first time. Then after after applying some Windows 7 Fix It. I'm unable to play the game anymore and instead receiving this so called Application Load error S:0000065432?!
Also tried uninstalling the game using Revo and reinstall it again but still having the same error?
Please Help!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: BangB420

Sex Demon

Aug 1, 2017
View attachment 723367

I was able to successfully install and play the game the first time. Then after after applying some Windows 7 Fix It. I'm unable to play the game anymore and instead receiving this so called Application Load error S:0000065432?!
Also tried uninstalling the game using Revo and reinstall it again but still having the same error?
Please Help!!!
What Causes Application Load Error 5:0000065434. The error is often caused by the game's installation not being in the same folder as the Steam's installation, causing the error to be solved by playing a Steam executable in the folder or by linking it using certain commands in Command Prompt. i got this from google
so try and put the game in local disk (C:.)

Sex Demon

Aug 1, 2017
What Causes Application Load Error 5:0000065434. The error is often caused by the game's installation not being in the same folder as the Steam's installation, causing the error to be solved by playing a Steam executable in the folder or by linking it using certain commands in Command Prompt. i got this from google
and if you did not read the Install that the people put up here you should read it

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
heck.JPG

For some unknown reason. When I shut down my PC and went to sleep for awhile. Then turning on my PC and tried opening Muv-Luv. I was able to open the game again without doing anything except restart the PC I guess? Anyways the problem just got fixed by itself. Perhaps this is what they call a Miracle!

Thanks for trying to help! Much appreciated! Now I can resume playing again lol!

IchaTV

Mar 13, 2019
To old for me to remember but like almost all Japaneses VN (i mean the professionals ones) I want to say yes
I have been playing since Monday and I can confirm this did not require Japanese local

also on another note this VN is really good...i haven't slept much

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes