• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sex Demon

Aug 1, 2017
what is this 0xc000007b error I am getting? Can anyone help?
You can try the methods below and see if they can help you get rid of this error.
  1. 1) Reboot your computer.
  2. 2) Run your application as administrator.
  3. 3) Reinstall your application.
  4. 4) Reinstall Microsoft .NET framework (for Windows 7 or below)
  5. 5) Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages.
  6. 6) Update your Windows.
got this from google
or look up on youtube the error and that can be a way to fix it
and im not sure for number 4 just the latest mabe?

Reactions: Twistty

Noware

Oct 11, 2020
Hi, is this version already translated or do i need to manually patch it? i'm wanna play it in japanese but i can't find it anywhere with it's original language

kekerinos

Mar 6, 2019
Anyone got a full save or know where i can get one that works.
This game is 99.9% story, it has very very few sex scenes and all of them are at the end of the game. It's still one of the best VN's ever made but it's not made with "sexuality" as the main goal. A save wouldn't help you much, the routes are pretty straight forward. You can find the full cg easily on e-hentai, but I warn you the sex scenes are subpar either way, you cum with your heart in this VN.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Where are the saves located?
Checked in documents but my folders are all empty.
C:\Users\Owner\Documents\age\muvluv_v16_eng\More Full Games\Muv-Luv (Steam_Version) v1_15 + DirectorsCut patch - seems to be a dummy location?
However - C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\AppData\Roaming\SmartSteamEmu\449830\remote - is where the saves actually are!

Thats the location on my pc - yours will be different of course - but might help?

Also try search for the save slot file - vmr00001.uuc - on your pc!!!

Cheers

• Red Heart
Reactions: ghunis

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Someone on the steam forums said the official localization made some questionable decisions. Is that this? I'd like to play a version with a less liberal translation.

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Anyone got a full save or know where i can get one that works.
I need one of those too. I already read the whole thing, but it looks like i lost the save for that.
Wanted to refresh my memory on Unlimited to go and read the other mountain of side content -.-

andya

Aug 8, 2018
Should i install MuvLuv_DirectorsCut.exe for portable version or is it already included?

Edit: It turns out i should've installed it before finishing... sigh

Last edited:

andya

Aug 8, 2018
dunno why this game has such a low score on vndb. sure side character routes are kinda boring when you are not into them but early part of the game is comedic gold and meiya's route is solid 9/10 if not 10/10. not to mention i've finished this game compared to me getting bored to the point of dropping when i was playing highly acclaimed fate stay night.

i recommend watching initial d or at least listen to some eurobeat from it like and before playing the game to understand the certain joke.

Last edited:

Orinnus

Nov 26, 2020
i am having problem... i keep getting system error... (The code execution cannot proceed because mfc140u.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem.
Same. Somebody knows how to fix this?

Sep 12, 2021
Does this eroge have mosaics or not?
Yes.

If you want to play this for the H-scenes then you have come to the wrong place as there is very little H content to be had. This game will make you secret liquids, but they will come from your eyes.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
Yes.

If you want to play this for the H-scenes then you have come to the wrong place as there is very little H content to be had. This game will make you secret liquids, but they will come from your eyes.
Labeling it uncensored is very misleading. Why does it still have mosaics?

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes