Lilzeddyy

May 11, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:KEK:

Not everyone will see it or take it as funny even if it intended to be that way, there are several other ways to include bonus endings or just in-game renders for the entertainment purposes.
Why contaminate something just for the sake of doing it? Even in a fucked up way this game have it's wholesomeness, it's just a bit different. Of course i only speak for myself.

Peace. (y)
i wasnt being serious he mentioned yandere it was a joke because thats how that one anime ended forgot name its been years

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of MWNeus v0.5.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
school days?
I've never been an anime or manga person.
Around 12 or 13 years ago, a friend of mine who's a big fan suggested I watch School Days so I could enter the anime world.
I never watched any other anime for many many years after that. I think about it now, and you can't possibly be more retarded than my friend.

CLLGamesO

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
This is fcking amazing. Keep making games like this, dev.
P/s : it will be great if u change a line in dialogue that Neus's second personality said she would have sex with their future son . It was in Ending None.
Oh, curse, how could I have let such a serious translation error slip by, thank you for letting me know
And to make it clear, what personality 2 said was that she wanted another child with the MC, although for some reason, when I translated it, I interpreted it as a correct translation.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Bucubucu

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Oh, curse, how could I have let such a serious translation error slip by, thank you for letting me know
And to make it clear, what personality 2 said was that she wanted another child with the MC, although for some reason, when I translated it, I interpreted it as a correct translation.
Yeah. I wish you'd get an editor for English, terrible grammar is reason number 1 that is holding the game back.

Reactions: Tromilka

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Her kids gonna starve with tits that small XD
She can feed them formula, no worries.
Besides, this is really good news for our MC: with her small tits, Neus will never be the landlady in a future game, and so the MC will never have to fear for his life. Win win.

• Haha
Reactions: Alfius

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
oh you do ..do you...ive a song for that !!!

(sorry brother i couldnt hold back LOL )
Got one for you.

Also, interesting work. Surprisingly enjoyable.

edit:
I've never been an anime or manga person.
Around 12 or 13 years ago, a friend of mine who's a big fan suggested I watch School Days so I could enter the anime world.
I never watched any other anime for many many years after that. I think about it now, and you can't possibly be more retarded than my friend.
You poor bastard. That's almost as bad as trolling idiots into attempting to watch Boku no Pico. Protip: Don't.

• Haha
Reactions: Aristos
4.00 star(s) 55 Votes