CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
You know how can you make a small framed adult IN GAMES(yes bc so far i'm referring to games, and some animes/comics/whatever fictional and NOT REAL LIFE who thought my word were ALSO meant for real life need to see a therapist)? By giving her an adult behaviour, giving her adult traits.

If you give me a small framed person, who behaves like a child i will treat them like a child, and nothing will stop me(not even the "but in their bio it says that they're 9999999 years old") from NOT sexualizing them: kids AREN'T sexy, if you find them sexy, please seek for medical help
I never talked about children until you started an unnecessary discussion with me. As I said, I can differentiate between an adult and a minor and I would never consider the latter as a sexual partner, that was just you putting words in my mouth, just because I'm sick and tired of oversized tits and asses in these games and people constantly crying for even bigger, even for this game. And I'm not alone. Neus is alright, how she is. Also, have you heard of roleplay? Some people like that. Unbelieveable, I know.

And now please leave me alone with your warped views.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Also, have you heard of roleplay? Some people like that. Unbelieveable, I know.

And now please leave me alone with your warped views.
So small-framed people roleplay as child even when they're involved in a very serious moment like a funeral? Seriously...

Yep this is my last message about it...don't worry, i won't hear about you for a long while ^^

aerox1234

Jul 8, 2018
You know how can you make a small framed adult IN GAMES(yes bc so far i'm referring to games, and some animes/comics/whatever fictional and NOT REAL LIFE who thought my word were ALSO meant for real life need to see a therapist)? By giving her an adult behaviour, giving her adult traits.

If you give me a small framed person, who behaves like a child i will treat them like a child, and nothing will stop me(not even the "but in their bio it says that they're 9999999 years old") from NOT sexualizing them: kids AREN'T sexy, if you find them sexy, please seek for medical help
dude he just said that girls with a petite body can be hot too. Most of the women you'll see in life are more likely to be in this kinda range instead of the oversize category. Also its more that it resembles character traits like cuteness, pureness and innocence unlike the slutlike and emotionless attitude that often goes along with the well formed type of women.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
dude he just said that girls with a petite body can be hot too. Most of the women you'll see in life are more likely to be in this kinda range instead of the oversize category. Also its more that it resembles character traits like cuteness, pureness and innocence unlike the slutlike and emotionless attitude that often goes along with the well formed type of women.
Don't know where you live, but around where i live, petite bodies usually "belong" to children, also i actually saw the opposite(the few times that happened) where small-framed people acted slutlike and emotionless just to be seen more as adults and less as "potential children", probably angry with the world for their frames...

PS: the way you worded this comment can be read in a way that make you sound...veeery concerning...

My last words on the matter: this whole issue(even aside this game) is a minefield. I just prefer people who look like adults and who behave like adults. Small tits isn't an issue(aside a matter of taste), it becomes an issue when they're associated with a small body and a childish behaviour that make you doubt a person's age. But i guess being molested by a priest when i was underage left a much deeper mark than i thought.

lilchina

Jun 20, 2018
Ok for you I freaks unzip and copy the Script folder into the game folder. The dialogue should make sense. The quest stats button at the top still show childhood friend(that will change a game progress wink) but I didn't want to hunt down the variable to change it anyways enjoy or not

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Don't know where you live, but around where i live, petite bodies usually "belong" to children, also i actually saw the opposite(the few times that happened) where small-framed people acted slutlike and emotionless just to be seen more as adults and less as "potential children", probably angry with the world for their frames...

PS: the way you worded this comment can be read in a way that make you sound...veeery concerning...

My last words on the matter: this whole issue(even aside this game) is a minefield. I just prefer people who look like adults and who behave like adults. Small tits isn't an issue(aside a matter of taste), it becomes an issue when they're associated with a small body and a childish behaviour that make you doubt a person's age. But i guess being molested by a priest when i was underage left a much deeper mark than i thought.
Dude, there's a very simple way to solve your issues. Make your own fucking game fill it with proportioned women to your taste then play it problem solved. Not Everyone has your preference that also doesn't mean they're child predators get over yourself. I also wonder where you live to have all these voluptuous women galavanting around...

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Dude, there's a very simple way to solve your issues. Make your own fucking game fill it with proportioned women to your taste then play it problem solved. Not Everyone has your preference that also doesn't mean they're child predators get over yourself. I also wonder where you live to have all these voluptuous women galavanting around...
voluptus is a strong word, but they look the age they have

Which as far as you guys are telling me, it's an alien concept in your area, everyone look 10 years younger than their actual age or something.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
voluptus is a strong word, but they look the age they have

Which as far as you guys are telling me, it's an alien concept in your area, everyone look 10 years younger than their actual age or something.
once again you're probably the only person that thinks that. The LI in this game is 22 and has a proportionate body relative to her height and body shape If she had the face of a child you'd have a legitimate beef but she doesn't, like I said fire up a youtube tutorial and learn your way around renpy and have the fuck at it because it seems like you're just talking to talk at this point. Because if you're that offended and fed up you could just dip your not out anything you played for free.

Reactions: TommyTuba

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
once again you're probably the only person that thinks that. The LI in this game is 22 and has a proportionate body relative to her height and body shape If she had the face of a child you'd have a legitimate beef but she doesn't, like I said fire up a youtube tutorial and learn your way around renpy and have the fuck at it because it seems like you're just talking to talk at this point. Because if you're that offended and fed up you could just dip your not out anything you played for free.
Who said anything about Neus? I could have said the same, because everytime it begins with "Thank god this game exists, i'm tired of characters with big boobs or massive asses" and yet none of you, do what you're telling me to do: fire up a few tutorials, learn how to do stuff and have the fuck at it. Nope you(and it's a plural you the classic "you all" kind of "you", just in case) have to dismiss something that you don't like...but if i do that, i must be verbally assaulted?

You people want more characters like Neus? Make them. Sorry if my taste and my fear of suspicious contents(and even more, people liking them)...and if you think Neus looks 22...dude, you got to send me pictures of people in your area because i don't believe you.

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
Who said anything about Neus? I could have said the same, because everytime it begins with "Thank god this game exists, i'm tired of characters with big boobs or massive asses" and yet none of you, do what you're telling me to do: fire up a few tutorials, learn how to do stuff and have the fuck at it. Nope you(and it's a plural you the classic "you all" kind of "you", just in case) have to dismiss something that you don't like...but if i do that, i must be verbally assaulted?

You people want more characters like Neus? Make them. Sorry if my taste and my fear of suspicious contents(and even more, people liking them)...and if you think Neus looks 22...dude, you got to send me pictures of people in your area because i don't believe you.
yea, I do, if you don't like something then change it, if it can't be changed ignore it, if it can be remade remake it.
I said the character's 22 because that's what is in the character description I said that for context funny how that's the only thing you chose to reiterate you must have a ton of friends the way you try to force your fuckin opinion on everyone. like I said you can just dip if this ain't your jam no harm no foul no need to gaslight or insinuate adolescent perversion i.e. if your gonna be a dickhead you're free to leave.

Reactions: The D0n
4.00 star(s) 55 Votes