Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hello,

I do like the graph, but I have no idea if I missed something, but there is no coherence whatsoever.
I just put my name and hers, she is my roommate, wants a boyfriend and vacation, we go out as friends, second day she blushed on a quick kiss on the lips, and next morning she kneels while giving me a hj.

I understand it's a sandbox, progressive work, but the dialogue is horrendous.

The premise of the game is quite good, too bad though.

Reactions: asahibito

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Played it for the first time , loved it
I was hoping for the milf to show up somehow(even though there's no milf tag) but the game made me forget about it
Awesome will follow it

Dustasf

Aug 27, 2018
i'm still stuck on the side quest that it wont be completed :) so i cant play any update no main story quest are up ?

CLLGamesO

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
i'm still stuck on the side quest that it wont be completed :) so i cant play any update no main story quest are up ?
Mmm... that's strange, secondary missions should be completable. However, if you're using saves from previous versions, there might be some kind of bug. I haven't extensively tested saves from previous versions, so I would suggest starting a new game and selecting the "Since the last update" option. Then, choose the point where you left off in the content.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Will there be more spanking levels added to the game to where you can spank her hard and she would enjoy it?

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Game play wise not sure what to think of this game really, on one hand it feels a bit like your typical grind-fest sand box type, while on the other hand it feels like a "Trainer" type where your goal is to slowly corrupt or wear down the resitance of the love interest over a period of time. Neither are bad when emplemented properly but something here feels a bit off... :unsure:
Next i seem to keep running into an annoying in game bug which sends me to the grey error screen whenever the mc goes to bed.
Another possible bug is despite having a key to the attic, i can't find anyway to actually get to the attic(Possibly the attic may be added in an update if so the please ignore this part of review.)

Now on to the good.
The art is well done and the erotica is hot! Neus's could certainly win a nomination for best quirky childhoodfriend and i love how her and the mc play off each other, making them a cute...er... um...Master/seedbed?...victim/breeding tool? An adorable couple/lovers...thing? o_O
That being said it would be nice to get a bit more world building by seeing how the two enteract with other characters in their surrondings.
It's hinted that Neus may have some yander tendencys but as of yet we haven't seen any reason for them to manifest.
Overall a fairly enjoyable game and i look foward to seeing where this one goes.

Fx-VZRYWwAERnIE.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: The D0n

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Spanking, massage, undress...

Completely unintuitive. I have no idea what to click on, just to get my hand to make contact with an ass.
I had the same issue... not really sure what was going on but that backside kept me motivated :p

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
"Tsundere"? "Yandere"? If your game is in English and (the majority of) the description is in English, translate the damn Japanese words into English so people who aren't bilingual or slavish devotees of Japanese weirdness can understand!
Googling 2 words must be incredibly hard (also alot of people know the meaning of these words in this forum I would assume)

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Googling 2 words must be incredibly hard (also alot of people know the meaning of these words in this forum I would assume)
No one should need to Google foreign words in an English description: If you write a description for English-speaking people, use English words! How hard can that be? As for a lot, (alot is not a real word,) of people here knowing the meanings of such words, I couldn't say but that still makes no difference. If you're writing a description in French, use ALL French words, in Spanish, use ALL Spanish, in Nihongo, use ALL Japanese - unless it's a word or phrase describing something that doesn't exist in the other language or is a name of something unique to a culture that carries over as a "loan word" (think "taco").

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes