Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
There's no concise English translation for those words.
at best "annoying brat not ready to admit her own feelings, to a point that she'll insult you just to make sure that you don't think that she secrely loves you"(tsundere) and "sociopath so in love with you that she would happily kill (in horrible/disturbing ways, like in the Jigsaw's movies) everyone who tries to stop her from accomplish her dream of becoming your wife and the mother of your kids"(yandere)

but they're not concise definitions

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
How is the sandbox in this one? I'm not into sandbox but willing to give this one a try seems like might be a decent game. Only reason im asking is im behind on a few games so wont get around to it for a week or so and im kind of curious how that aspect of the game is.

gideon9900

Apr 4, 2018
No one should need to Google foreign words in an English description: If you write a description for English-speaking people, use English words! How hard can that be? As for a lot, (alot is not a real word,) of people here knowing the meanings of such words, I couldn't say but that still makes no difference. If you're writing a description in French, use ALL French words, in Spanish, use ALL Spanish, in Nihongo, use ALL Japanese - unless it's a word or phrase describing something that doesn't exist in the other language or is a name of something unique to a culture that carries over as a "loan word" (think "taco").
Guess these guys have never watched or read any anime descriptions or manga.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I haven't tried this but a review said the mc rapes the LI
Is that true?
I want to try the game
But not if the mc is a scumbag

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I haven't tried this but a review said the mc rapes the LI
Is that true?
I want to try the game
But not if the mc is a scumbag
o shit good catch joshy now im curious as well. yeah if the MC does that it goes to far for me yet im okay when that happens cause of some NTR aspect if I get to help them out even if it makes me a hypocrite

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I would not describe anything in this game as rape worthy unless you consider any and all sleep sex rape.
MC can be a bit pushy (if that is the write word) in a few words, but nothing close to rape.
I hate sleep stuff as well as rape tbh
It doesn't sound like I'll like this game

Anyway thank you for the info

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
This game is really chill I like it. You and your girl doing weird things. I love the outfits too.
I have two questions for the dev:
1. Is there any chance we're getting more outfits?
2. Will swapping to both girl phase happen in that one room or all around the new house?

Reactions: The D0n

CLLGamesO

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
This game is really chill I like it. You and your girl doing weird things. I love the outfits too.
I have two questions for the dev:
1. Is there any chance we're getting more outfits?
2. Will swapping to both girl phase happen in that one room or all around the new house?
1. For the normal phase, I don't think there are more outfits. However, there will be outfits for the other phases.
2. Yes, the "two bodies" phase will take place throughout the house.

selazo

May 7, 2020
Story wasnt something "new", or "catchy enough", until split personalities in two bodies. Great addition!
Also the girl model is very, very good, and so are the renders and animations (maybe her booty is too big in some renders, but you wont please everyone in that regard xD)

But, i see 2 "problems":
First, renders where she had shorter hair, like during first date, or when leaving bathroom. Normal is "long hair", during first date or when leaving bath, its clearly a lot shorter, then back to normal lenght. Also when she is sitting on the sofa, her ponytail is pretty long. I didnt understand!

Second, the story felt too abrupt, like rushed too fast. I am talking about before the first time he tries to have sex with her, the jump in time after that didnt really bother me. But the steps to get there, to me, felt way too fast.

Personally, if not for those "problems", i would probably give a 8/10, but i dont know if this is your first game, so all in all, congratulations, i enoyed it!
Like the comment before me, best game i have played in a while, gorgeous girl, nice renders, and that "two bodies phase" really got me. And so, i felt like commenting and address my little review just in case you find it usefull.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This is another Tsundere or Yandere game. I got a little vomit in my mouth. BIG turn OFF. I'm getting out of here.
well if you read the description it even says it's a Tsundere game so that's on you

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes