marianne

Apr 28, 2018
There's no concise English translation for those words.
Tsundere, person with a haughty personality who then reveals an affectionate and tender personality :).
Yandere, defines a person who is affectionate and tender with the person they love, but who later becomes possessive :).

MWNeus-fan3.gif MWNeus-fan2.gif MWNeus-fan.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: SimplyAShame

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Hey, guys, is this one of those sandboxes that is absolutely destroyed by a ridiculously constructed series of grinds, full of nothing but constant money-making and happiness-increasing and meaningless paths that take you nowhere and leave you wondering what to do next, where you absolutely never get laid and never get to any sex at all, for that matter, to the point of breaking your keyboard, throwing our monitor across the room, and pulling your hair out; making you have a terrible rest of the day, even where a sane individual may consider suicide because of the choices they've made up to that point in their lives?
Thanks in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: Vill3m

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hey, guys, is this one of those sandboxes that is absolutely destroyed by a ridiculously constructed series of grinds, full of nothing but constant money-making and happiness-increasing and meaningless paths that take you nowhere and leave you wondering what to do next, where you absolutely never get laid and never get to any sex at all, for that matter, to the point of breaking your keyboard, throwing our monitor across the room, and pulling your hair out; making you have a terrible rest of the day, even where a sane individual may consider suicide because of the choices they've made up to that point in their lives?
Thanks in advance.
It's not the kind of shitty sandbox where you get lost in your own house if that's what you mean (I hate that too :ROFLMAO: )

This game has very good scenes tho. It's not grindy.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
It's not the kind of shitty sandbox where you get lost in your own house if that's what you mean (I hate that too :ROFLMAO: )

This game has very good scenes tho. It's not grindy.
Is there some sort of guide that helps you if you get lost? Or do you even get lost? I freakin' despise that, man! And I have had such bad experiences with sandboxes in that respect, that it's the # ONE hate tag in my signature!

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MWNeus-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
The footjob action disappeared in the latest version. I don't know if it has something to do with the outfits or plot progression, but there is zero opportunity to get a footjob in any way when all the quests are completed.

• Angry
Reactions: LemuresXL

VSPRNX

May 9, 2023
I love this game. The girl is very hot, the interface of the game is nice. I like the mood change mode. Best regards

Reactions: muki1995

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I got a little vomit in my mouth. BIG turn OFF. I'm getting out of here.
So, the MC was surrounded by a bunch of gold digging cunts who were only interested in his parents' money, and you find Neus's character disgusting, who liked him for who he is ?? Instant bruuuh moment.:ROFLMAO::FacePalm: I know she seems a lil annoying in the beginning, but as the story progresses, the interaction between her and the MC becomes really cute, and her ass personality makes it worth waiting to romance her, but we can't convince you to like the game if you don't want pay attention to the script and only want it to get to the sex scenes as fast as possible.

well if you read the description it even says it's a Tsundere game so that's on you
Can't say I'm surprised about that. With guys like him, devs will never win an argument, cuz if they write a long script, the game's boring and too 'detailed', and if they keep things short, they're lazy and are just milking their supporters when they should be working harder.:ROFLMAO:

I love this game. The girl is very hot, the interface of the game is nice. I like the mood change mode. Best regards
Yeah, she's very hot and cute asf, especially after she finally accepts the MC as her BF, and for once, I'm glad she ain't a damn loli. The game was pretty fun to play, and I'm looking forward to having some fun with the MILF Neus too.

f3ll4

Sep 15, 2021
My first actual post on the forum.

Awesome game: straightforward MC - no bullshit, no school-level bizarre jokes. Tons of animated scenes. Skippable mini-games. Fluent UI. I like it all. Even some lewd outfits.

The twist with the split is fantastic.

As for me I like corruption to be darker, but for this title I don't see a reason why (maybe you will find a way to surprise everybody later, maybe not - it's up to you, really).

P.S. big ups for content to be repeatable not from gallery but from the game itself.

Bottom-line: one of the best titles I've played so far. 10/10

DEV, you are on the track. Polishing may be done in the later phase if required, so as people here say: godspeed to your project.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I would not describe anything in this game as rape worthy unless you consider any and all sleep sex rape.
MC can be a bit pushy (if that is the write word) in a few words, but nothing close to rape.
Barring being in a long term relationship where your partner is ok with being woken up with sex it is rape. It's not a matter of opinion. Rape is having sex with someone without their consent.

Reactions: pavaols

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
"Tsundere"? "Yandere"? If your game is in English and (the majority of) the description is in English, translate the damn Japanese words into English so people who aren't bilingual or slavish devotees of Japanese weirdness can understand!
Wow, that's a lot of sturm und drang there. Sorry to muck up your feng shuei but that's an ignorant statement. Normally I'm pretty laissez-faire about posting in threads I don't actively follow but I'll make an exception non pareil here.
You do realize that english is a bastard language right? It's long ago lost any germanic roots and is amalagamated with Celtic, Pict,Norman-french, greek, latin and spanish words. It adds words all the time including the -dere subtypes from japanese. (Yes they have been incorporated into the english language.) Instead of complaining about using short-hand terms originally taken from japanese, you could have just gone to Dictionary.com.

Last edited:

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
I do not understand the story of these two books... One in the attic and the other in the room of the MC ... Where do they come from? The girl hypnoses the Mc? The diary is too light 7-9 pages in several years to summarize.

That got me out of history ..
I understood that it is going fast but the information comes very fast and not in the right order.
Example , I had a dialogue between the 2 protag on the incantation of the MC while I had not triggered the ' confrontation '..

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes