Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
It is not a redesign of Neus; it's just to decide the design of personality 2. To put it simply, I will allow splitting the personalities so that each one has its own body. The vote is to determine the appearance of personality 2, the Neus (the Tsundere) you always know. I won't change her; I refuse. I love small breasts with a big butt.
Buddy, what about those who prefer Neus-yandere? Still, it was good, maybe you don’t need to change everything so radically?

Silahkkra

Dec 24, 2022
It is not a redesign of Neus; it's just to decide the design of personality 2. To put it simply, I will allow splitting the personalities so that each one has its own body. The vote is to determine the appearance of personality 2, the Neus (the Tsundere) you always know. I won't change her; I refuse. I love small breasts with a big butt.
Ah, a misunderstanding on my end then.

In that case I would vote for the second personality to have the same character model and simply change the hair style and maybe eye color.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just wanted to but in here:
She has a big boob envy. If her Yandere side has ANY size bigger than her normal size, what would that outcome be? It makes sense that they would be equals in proportions. They developed their personalities as is. Why change it? But I'm glad the idiots are actually polling towards your preference.

szabon

Jun 16, 2019
MWNeus [v0.4] [CLLGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
You have posted the wrong links for Mac. These are for a different game.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Just wanted to but in here:
She has a big boob envy. If her Yandere side has ANY size bigger than her normal size, what would that outcome be? It makes sense that they would be equals in proportions. They developed their personalities as is. Why change it? But I'm glad the idiots are actually polling towards your preference.
What could be better than a yandere vs tsundere fight over boobs? On the side of one is a knife, on the other side is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
f1921341-f0b9-43d7-aa2b-1653a2ecca35_text.gif

Apr 18, 2020
The pregnancy will not be exclusive to the endings, it will also take place in independent events of each room and will be optional, but it will not be optional for the endings.
Posted May 6:th 2023, and no mention of this later. Has pregnancy in any form been implemented yet?

Aug 27, 2019
I have to give you some bad news, the incest is not planned
It never is planned is it? You're innocently playing a cute little game of doctor and decide to give her an amateur pelvic exam...one thing leads to another and just a few weeks later you're both at a real OB-GYN's office trying like hell to sell the "she got it from a toilet seat" alibi. Never works!

• Haha
Reactions: ewafvirus
4.00 star(s) 55 Votes