Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
i need glasses in my everyday life, i refused to vote bc i couldn't see much from the pictures XD
He attached the full size pic below. Here you have it:

alloptions.jpg

Basically, he mixes blue hair with red eyes and narrow hips.

I would go with option 1 (the same Neus we know), but if anything I would have voted for an option that is sadly not there: same hair, same hips, but red eyes (I take it she's been possessed or something; it would make sense to show it by changing her eyes).

The narrow hips are absurd at this point of the game; Neus is Neus with her wide hips, that girl with narrow hips is not Neus. Besides, it doesn't make any sense to suddenly reduce her hips because she shows a new personality.

Also, the blue hair looks awful, as if he took her normal black hair and coloured over it with a blue pen or marker. I can't tell if it just looks like that because of the type of picture he posted. Maybe the actual in-game renders would look better.

CLLGamesO

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Yeah, I just saw the dev's post on Patreon. That was... surprising.

Anyway, as far as the poll goes, CLLGamesO ponle más tetas si quieres pero no se te ocurra quitarle caderas ahora o te cargas al personaje. Tampoco tendría ningún sentido.
In modern Anglo-Norman: give her bigger breasts if you want but don't even think about reducing her hips or you'll ruin the character. It wouldn't make any sense anyway.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aristos

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
She would be a super sexy bitch, but not Neus.
It this game wasn't about breeding with the woman of your life we could have some fun with Neus' sister, cousin, best friend, manicurist or whatever :LUL:
i just want a big-boobed Neus >.< u.u keep everything but add bigger boobs

Reactions: Lokitox8

CLLGamesO

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Doesn't look like she can pregnant . So the second goals out the picture.
At the moment, she can only get pregnant in the endings, and if you're referring to the 0% chance of pregnancy, that's because she's taking contraceptive pills. However, when reaching level 4 of the relationship (v0.8), she will stop taking the pills and will be able to get pregnant in independent events.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
At the moment, she can only get pregnant in the endings, and if you're referring to the 0% chance of pregnancy, that's because she's taking contraceptive pills. However, when reaching level 4 of the relationship (v0.8), she will stop taking the pills and will be able to get pregnant in independent events.
Will that be the next update then? Pregnant Neus is sexy.

Does the sexual object spell do anything yet?

Staystrong

Oct 17, 2021
Ok so who is gonna mod it so we get to choose the relationship type, because depending on how old mc looks this could even be a Dad/daughter themed. I feel like as a player I should get to at least choose how I reference the relationship. Is that something you can put in dev? The ability to pick the relationship type. Im pretty sure theres a universal renpy mod for it somewhere but after the last few renpy mods that were universal broke my games was hoping there could be and option for it, unless he didnt mark the dialog with the %names/relationships%. Then someone will have to go through it line by line and do it\ manually.

Silahkkra

Dec 24, 2022
Reading about a possible redesign of Neus makes me a bit sad.

My first comment on F95 was in this thread mentioning how happy I was to find a game with a main love interest that had small breasts and a large ass. To top it off, it even has a strong impregnation theme.

My vote would be to leave her character model as is.

Maybe an alternative would be to add a spell for an alternate ending.
Just don't take away the lovely Neus we already have :cry:

CLLGamesO

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Reading about a possible redesign of Neus makes me a bit sad.

My first comment on F95 was in this thread mentioning how happy I was to find a game with a main love interest that had small breasts and a large ass. To top it off, it even has a strong impregnation theme.

My vote would be to leave her character model as is.

Maybe an alternative would be to add a spell for an alternate ending.
Just don't take away the lovely Neus we already have :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 55 Votes