Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I changed it a little bit, but for the rest it's out of fun isn't it... :D

For me it made total sense > mom has empty nest syndrome
Both left the house, mom is feeling alone.

Edit: If I knew where he is heading I could add some lines to the lines in the phone call.
But it can be easilty swayed at the moment.
If it's just for the laughs, I'm totally for it :KEK:.
The sad thing is that some people have been so influenced by the fantasy stories in these adult games that they NEED incest at all cost or they don't enjoy the game. I'm not talking about you; I'm talking about people who are serious when they demand incest in a game: "Sad, this game doesn't have incest. If it had incest I would support you on Patreon." This puts unnecessary pressure on developers, not to mention that most probably it's just a lie and they're never going to pay for the game.

I really enjoy big sister/brother incest games, I find that really sexy (probably because I don't have any sisters in real life so I can't relate; for me it's just a third-person fantasy). However, I really dislike dad/daughter incest, it makes me sick; and I don't like mom/son incest either, but I've learnt to tolerate it because it usually goes hand in hand with bro/sister content.
The thing is that even if I love bro/sis content, I don't need it to get invested in a game. My peepee can get tingly playing a game if it has a good plot, hot characters and sexy situations regardless of the setting. It's sad that some people can't enjoy the wide range of adult games at your disposal because of this obsession. I know very well how painful it must be since I'm myself totally incapable of enjoying games with female MCs; I wish I could :(

Last edited:
Reactions: CLLGamesO

B10

Jun 25, 2017
If it's just for the laughs, I'm totally for it :KEK:.
The sad thing is that some people have been so influenced by the fantasy stories in these adult games that they NEED incest at all cost or they don't enjoy the game. I'm not talking about you; I'm talking about people who are serious when they demand incest in a game: "Sad, this game doesn't have incest. If it had incest I would support you on Patreon." This puts unnecessary pressure on developers, not to mention that most probably it's just a lie and they're never going to pay for the game.

I really enjoy big sister/brother incest games, I find that really sexy (probably because I don't have any sisters in real life so I can't relate; for me it's just a third-person fantasy). However, I really dislike dad/daughter incest, it makes me sick; and I don't like mom/son incest either, but I've learnt to tolerate it because it usually goes hand in hand with bro/sister content.
The thing is that even if I love bro/sis content, I don't need it to get invested in a game. My peepee can get tingly playing a game if it has a good plot, hot characters and sexy situations regardless of the setting. It's sad that some people can't enjoy the wide range of adult games at your disposal because of this obsession. I know very well how painful it must be since I'm myself totally incapable of enjoying games with female MCs; I wish I could :(
I agree to that, but next to that I also don't like big companies blocking the artists in any way.

For me I just like changing things, most the times only for myself, but sometimes it became as big as this change, that I just share it, also for real modders that maybe just want to take over.

Let's hope people have two type of brains... One for the fantasy and one for the real life.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Is the MW in MWNeus suppose to mean My Wife Neus?
Yes. The dev confirmed it himself.

[...]

As for the MW part, I have no fucking clue what that stands for.
My Wife Neus? Mating With Neus? Thse seem plausible to me :KEK:
MWNeus, as someone already mentioned before, means "My wife Neus." I removed the "My wife" part to avoid any confusion, as the game will not feature NTR. As for how to pronounce it, I will avoid saying it.

Mar 14, 2019
Sorry for the question, but what kind of events are you referring to? Could you be a bit more specific?
like event in living room, i noticed when you level up reletionship that event cant go back to play or when you are finish all current update content you cannot go back and replay event.

CLLGamesO

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
like event in living room, i noticed when you level up reletionship that event cant go back to play or when you are finish all current update content you cannot go back and replay event.
The second spell in the spell tree, 'Level up and down', allows you to go back to previous events. I'm considering having this activated by default after obtaining the book.

Reactions: AlexTorch

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
MWNeus [v0.4] [CLLGames]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited: