Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I've no idea how to pronounce these anime-esq names, so not being able to change the childhood friends name was a bit annoying.
I think I've gotten it changed everywhere except for the tooltip when you hover over the naviation screen for her room, the console says it changes yet it's stuck with the default name. Very odd, not yet sure how to get it to update like everything else did.

Hopefully CLLGamesO takes this as the compliment I intend rather than a discouraging complaint.

It's possible I broke things too, so far I've only tested to day 2 and now I have to goto my real job lol
Anime-esque? Seriously? Even if you dont watch anime or have never heard anything Japanese, a simple google search would have told you that the name is not of Japanese origin(like 90%+% of names used in anime are Japanese words). But you would rather edit the script than learn anything new lol.
You may not have intended any offence or so you say but you make it really easy to think otherwise.

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yeah, the puzzle minigame seems to have no purpose besides to extend playtime.
scratch the "it seems"-part, because it has that purpose...it's extra content just because...sometimes it's because a dev wants the sandbox-tag believing it will help with popularity...when an user when reads "sandbox" among tags it's because they (usually) hopes for some freedom of choice(either choosing a path, or the pace or in which order watch the content)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Was there seriously only a single event?
yeeep, long maybe(like 3 different sex acts at once, one after the other) but yes, one big scene and that's it...and 3-4 more pictures to find and you can skip the puzzle now
A lot of stuff has been added even as an introduction to the game. You should replay it from the beginning to see all the new content, it doesn't take that long.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
A lot of stuff has been added even as an introduction to the game. You should replay it from the beginning to see all the new content, it doesn't take that long.
Unfortunately I lready had to do this with v0.2 and I don't like being forced to replay a game.

CLLGamesO

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Was there seriously only a single event?
Yes, there's only one event, as the next main event is the normal ending. I wanted the ending to come with a "confrontation". I think I left some clues, although I'm not sure if they are enough for the crazy things that are going to happen (not in a good way). The "confrontation" will be optional.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
I've no idea how to pronounce these anime-esq names, so not being able to change the childhood friends name was a bit annoying.
I think I've gotten it changed everywhere except for the tooltip when you hover over the naviation screen for her room, the console says it changes yet it's stuck with the default name. Very odd, not yet sure how to get it to update like everything else did.

Hopefully CLLGamesO takes this as the compliment I intend rather than a discouraging complaint.

It's possible I broke things too, so far I've only tested to day 2 and now I have to goto my real job lol
I have edited the whole script to make it an unofficial IC one.
But I don't seem to be able to change the portrait's name in init_object.rpy

Maybe I missed something but I think I have everything covered.

Only thing I needed to change without able to use any [ ] was the mom / parents phrases.
I tried to also not make them to obvious, so in the end you can change which relationship you want.

I changed and edited the option for "childhood friend" to neus_title and added a 2nd stat for relationship "childhood friend" to neus_title2.
If correct it works fine.
I can't get it without the first letter in capital because i don't have any clue, how to change it.

Everyone is allowed to use or edit this how they feel fit.
My level of modding is -2,, I understand it, i know what is happening and can change my faults, but I really don't have any further background or knowledge about it, so something like by example the init_object.rpy just fails.

I also don't know how to make it future proof.

I can't make any promises that I will continu this one, so anybody can use it in the future to make a better patch.

I haven't changed a lot of language things due to not being native, but I think I mixed your and you're maybe somewhere.

Most important are script, variables, characters, init_object and the script folder.

I did a full runthrough, but if I missed something somewhere you can always dm me and I will change it.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
But I don't seem to be able to change the portrait's name in init_object.rpy

Maybe I missed something but I think I have everything covered.

Only thing I needed to change without able to use any [ ] was the mom / parents phrases.
I tried to also not make them to obvious, so in the end you can change which relationship you want.

I changed and edited the option for "childhood friend" to neus_title and added a 2nd stat for relationship "childhood friend" to neus_title2.
If correct it works fine.
I can't get it without the first letter in capital because i don't have any clue, how to change it.

Everyone is allowed to use or edit this how they feel fit.
My level of modding is -2,, I understand it, i know what is happening and can change my faults, but I really don't have any further background or knowledge about it, so something like by example the init_object.rpy just fails.

I also don't know how to make it future proof.

I can't make any promises that I will continu this one, so anybody can use it in the future to make a better patch.

I haven't changed a lot of language things due to not being native, but I think I mixed your and you're maybe somewhere.

Most important are script, variables, characters, init_object and the script folder.

I did a full runthrough, but if I missed something somewhere you can always dm me and I will change it.
"Mom, remember how you insisted I gave you a grandson? Well, guess what? My sister (and your daughter) Neus and I have been fucking like crazy these last few weeks and we have great news for you!"

Yep, the IC patch makes total sense in this game.

• Haha
Reactions: B10

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
"Mom, remember how you insisted I gave you a grandson? Well, guess what? My sister (and your daughter) Neus and I have been fucking like crazy these last few weeks and we have great news for you!"

Yep, the IC patch makes total sense in this game.
There are a few other games that the story just gets...odd...by forcing the mother/son/sister/father angle and this game is one of them (though maybe step-siblings would be less of a stretch). Hopefully this takes off enough for CLLGames to keep working on without having to do another rewrite of the early story in an attempt to gain more supporters.

B10

Jun 25, 2017
There are a few other games that the story just gets...odd...by forcing the mother/son/sister/father angle and this game is one of them (though maybe step-siblings would be less of a stretch). Hopefully this takes off enough for CLLGames to keep working on without having to do another rewrite of the early story in an attempt to gain more supporters.
I changed it a little bit, but for the rest it's out of fun isn't it... :D

For me it made total sense > mom has empty nest syndrome
Both left the house, mom is feeling alone.

Edit: If I knew where he is heading I could add some lines to the lines in the phone call.
But it can be easilty swayed at the moment.

Last edited:

CLLGamesO

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
Wow, thank you very much for your time.
There are a few other games that the story just gets...odd...by forcing
I agree with this. There are certain parts that would improve, but others would worsen.
I changed it a little bit, but for the rest it's out of fun isn't it... :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Aristos and B10

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Wow, thank you very much for your time.

I agree with this. There are certain parts that would improve, but others would worsen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's fairly easy to change a game into another one if you bare in mind the possible intention and of course use a lot of [neus_title], [neus_title2], [mc_title] and [firstname] [neusname]
In the end everything can look different from the perspective to changing it in what you want.

Next to this the mother / parents don't seem to have a major role at the moment, so it's not really important.
But it can be that the end script or ending scripts need to be rewritten a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pulkitushshsc
4.00 star(s) 55 Votes