steamblower

Dec 16, 2017
All the pages of Neus' diary are in the attic, but you need a level 3 relationship for them to appear.
Cheers, I have relationship level 3, can't find pages 1 and 2 still though. Only highlighted icons are the diary itself, and the book.

Nevermind. Upped screen brightness and last page literally popped out of the screen.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks for the answer, as I said, I had the same doubt.

I don't like yandere LIs, so I'm not interested in the game. In any case, good luck with the game.
I'm not an anime or manga expert so let me ask this question to everybody: Isn't a yandere a girl who's apparently sweet but turns out to be violent and possessive?
If that's right and I'm not making a mistake, how is Neus even a yandere? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:
When has Neus shown her violent and possesive personality? She's meek and loving as fuck.
Wouldn't she be closer to a tsundere, a girl who acts cold towards the male protagonist but is secretly in love with him?

I haven't played v.04 yet, so is it an addition to the latest version? I don't understand this discussion at all.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
OK, I'm not going crazy.
I don't know who started the yandere thing, but the dev himself states in the OP that she is a TSUNDERE, not a yandere :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2023-07-17 at 19-35-03 Ren'Py - MWNeus v0.4 CLLGames.png

She's been secretly in love with the MC since they were kids, but at the beginning of the game she refuses his advances.
So is the yandere thing a shocking addition to v.0.4 or what?

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
I can fix her:LOL:
Do not dare! lol

OK, I'm not going crazy.
I don't know who started the yandere thing, but the dev himself states in the OP that she is a TSUNDERE, not a yandere :rolleyes:

View attachment 2778440

She's been secretly in love with the MC since they were kids, but at the beginning of the game she refuses his advances.
So is the yandere thing a shocking addition to v.0.4 or what?
Yes. In 0.4, her "secret" is revealed.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1- I'm not an anime or manga expert so let me ask this question to everybody: Isn't a yandere a girl who's apparently sweet but turns out to be violent and possessive?
2- If that's right and I'm not making a mistake, how is Neus even a yandere? :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:
When has Neus shown her violent and possesive personality? She's meek and loving as fuck.
Wouldn't she be closer to a tsundere, a girl who acts cold towards the male protagonist but is secretly in love with him?

I haven't played v.04 yet, so is it an addition to the latest version? I don't understand this discussion at all.
1- Mostly yes, but a yandere is more like a psychotic jealous person, someone who jealous of losing the person they love that they're willing to do horrible and illegal things(example: Gasai Yuno, who was so in love with MC to break in his house just to make him breakfast or actually kidnap him for a week or two just to spend time with him, she literally tied him to a chair and kept him there)

2- apparently in this update she shows her yandere-ism

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
1- Mostly yes, but a yandere is more like a psychotic jealous person, someone who jealous of losing the person they love that they're willing to do horrible and illegal things(example: Gasai Yuno, who was so in love with MC to break in his house just to make him breakfast or actually kidnap him for a week or two just to spend time with him, she literally tied him to a chair and kept him there)

2- apparently in this update she shows her yandere-ism
Yeah, I just saw the dev's post on Patreon. That was... surprising.

Anyway, as far as the poll goes, CLLGamesO ponle más tetas si quieres pero no se te ocurra quitarle caderas ahora o te cargas al personaje. Tampoco tendría ningún sentido.
In modern Anglo-Norman: give her bigger breasts if you want but don't even think about reducing her hips or you'll ruin the character. It wouldn't make any sense anyway.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
In modern Anglo-Norman: give her bigger breasts if you want but don't even think about reducing her hips or you'll ruin the character. It wouldn't make any sense anyway.
i need glasses in my everyday life, i refused to vote bc i couldn't see much from the pictures XD

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes