Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Tsundere is a Japanese term for a character development process that depicts a character with an initially harsh personality who gradually reveals a warmer, friendlier side over time.

Anyone else notice that in the screenshots, this Tsundere is in some of the most submissive positions/roles one could think of?
Well ok I'm sure there's worse but you get the idea.

I mean a maid outfit while the dude is just chilling. /shrug
Japanese youngsters and also young adults and many fans of K-pop idols
and also western youngsters like to cosplay, which is all about her feeling so good.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
The story makes even less sense as it goes and it's like the English is actively getting worse, but I still can't help but love the game. Feels like there's a ton of actual passion behind it, y'know, like the dev is actually trying hard. Plus neus is so likeable in her insanity.

And I like that the game isn't forcing shitty filler or grind episodes down your throat. It's mostly sex with story on the side.

Last edited:

Dragoci

Jun 18, 2020
I don't really enjoy playing this game. Kinda rapey. Not a fan of the trope "I'm saying no but I'm actually saying yes", it's a gateway to a very, very twisted idea of relationship.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
I don't really enjoy playing this game. Kinda rapey. Not a fan of the trope "I'm saying no but I'm actually saying yes", it's a gateway to a very, very twisted idea of relationship.
The purrrrrfect kind a relationship our fabulous Neus bride enjoys in this very game.
MC is not the only one being corrupted by the tome. She is too. Maybe even more powerfully than him.
She is the factual trinity of infatuated carnal desire for the pure essence of what makes one fulfilled beyond belief.

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
This might be the best example of this style of game I've ever seen. No grind at all. For all it's rough edges Neus feels really likeable and endearing and the scenes are all really hot.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Hey, guys, the wife and I want to know if this is one of those sandboxes that is absolutely destroyed by a ridiculously constructed series of grinds [...]
There's no grind at all. No money, no love points.

The game has stages. Level 1 Neus (the girl) will have mild and non sexual scenes as far as I remember and as the stages go up, the scenes start to escalate. Minigames can be skipped (Press skip to get the reward).

You get to the good bits quite fast, but the buildup is also great. I enjoyed the lower stages, too.

It's a good game if you like the free use / tsundere / impregnation mix.

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
So, good people, does anyone have a full save... gotta skip to the good part and I'm too lazy to work my way through, thanks

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
I can’t seem to get any of the new scenes to show up in the gallery. Is that feature on the back burner for the time being?

CLLGamesO

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
assjob when?
I plan to add some scenes of that style.

I can’t seem to get any of the new scenes to show up in the gallery. Is that feature on the back burner for the time being?
This is something I have pending, as I want to also add the secondary events. But for now, the gallery contains the events that cannot be repeated.

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes