• Supporter Tier 2 - February 2
  • Supporter Tier 1 - February 5
  • Public Release - February 7
Get your early access here!

Patreon:

Subscribestar:

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Gotta say I heavily appreciate how this particular dev went about with his development cycles. So many daz games go apeshit with scope creep with ever-growing caste of characters, huge pointless stories and minigames with an update per year schemes

This game kept it simple with 1(ish) girl, inside a house, no dumbass minigames or shitty my-dad-died stories or whatever.

dorianv

Aug 10, 2017
This game is awesome. I really like the style of models especially pussy etc etc. Not to mention a lot of pregnancy mentions.
I will buy this one on steam when released.

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
why didn't you post the script file here?
I honestly didn't like it the way you wrote me. Was more a demande than asking but nevertheless I copy the files, not sure if you are capable of using it but anyway have fun with it. There is a save file for starting with already set the girl as sister so that you don't need to give the command by console. Nex time please write more nicely

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Damn yandere is hot and a competent male mc that isn't scared shitless of her is such a rare sight.

Too bad the majority of patreon games are harem games and as a result yandere love interest are rarely featured since any yandere worth her title wouldn't like to share.

Last edited:

Michael be

Oct 2, 2018
I honestly didn't like it the way you wrote me. Was more a demande than asking but nevertheless I copy the files, not sure if you are capable of using it but anyway have fun with it. There is a save file for starting with already set the girl as sister so that you don't need to give the command by console. Nex time please write more nicely
well,well,well...for starters thx for your post and answer. To clear it up... you're right..it was kind of a demand...good for you to be able to recognize the Fine-Tunes of Rhetorik^^. There are always consequences after branging buddy, you should know that.. whatever... i already unrened and changed it by myself, so i am pretty sure of beeing able to use it adequately lol-

dont be mad, chill out, lay back and enjoy the life ^^

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
well,well,well...for starters thx for your post and answer. To clear it up... you're right..it was kind of a demand...good for you to be able to recognize the Fine-Tunes of Rhetorik^^. There are always consequences after branging buddy, you should know that.. whatever... i already unrened and changed it by myself, so i am pretty sure of beeing able to use it adequately lol-

dont be mad, chill out, lay back and enjoy the life ^^
you sound like such a miserable, petty mfer. nobody is buying this whole childish chill out bs when it's obvious you're seething from a guy just asking you to be polite lmao. grow tf up.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

MWNeus 0.9 is finally available on my Itch page!

Changelog:

• 250+ new images
  • 19+ new animations
Normal

• Neus's room -> outfit2 (blowjob and sex)
Milf

• Kitchen (2 events)
  • Bath (2 events)
  • Evening (2 events)
  • Night (1 event -> This event triggers pregnancy stages)
Pregnancy stages

• First trimester: 1 event (non-sexual)
  • Second trimester: 6 events
  • Third trimester: 4 events
MWNEUS - [0.9]

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
MWNeus [v0.9] [CLLGames]

COMPRESSED: