Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
People who are bugged by trivial mistakes:
* If you change from the default names, there's at least one 'Neus' which was missed in the dialogue.
* I low-key think solid-milk held at an angle in a glass is funny.

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
I have edited the whole script to make it an unofficial IC one.
But I don't seem to be able to change the portrait's name in init_object.rpy

Maybe I missed something but I think I have everything covered.

Only thing I needed to change without able to use any [ ] was the mom / parents phrases.
I tried to also not make them to obvious, so in the end you can change which relationship you want.

I changed and edited the option for "childhood friend" to neus_title and added a 2nd stat for relationship "childhood friend" to neus_title2.
If correct it works fine.
I can't get it without the first letter in capital because i don't have any clue, how to change it.

Everyone is allowed to use or edit this how they feel fit.
My level of modding is -2,, I understand it, i know what is happening and can change my faults, but I really don't have any further background or knowledge about it, so something like by example the init_object.rpy just fails.

I also don't know how to make it future proof.

I can't make any promises that I will continu this one, so anybody can use it in the future to make a better patch.

I haven't changed a lot of language things due to not being native, but I think I mixed your and you're maybe somewhere.

Most important are script, variables, characters, init_object and the script folder.

I did a full runthrough, but if I missed something somewhere you can always dm me and I will change it.
Hi lilchina ,

I re-wrote the whole script for 0.3 on page 9
I think he changed something in the title, before he used title1 and title2
But this works until I find a different solution to it.
It's possible that a title change also changes it at the moment, maybe you only need to add sister before or after the new title somewhere in the script. Like when it becomes girlfriend, it will then become sister girlfriend or girlfriend sister.
But for that I need to check through the changes he made versus my file from then.
I also changed the one for the people who want to use the continue option.

I would also suggest to change the name from script in game and leave the script one.

This needs to be used with: CLLGamesO patch on page 17.
Hi, is there any chance you'll continue the patch?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MWNeus-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: MasterChild
Feb 20, 2018
Just tried this game. Really well made and well thought with all the different endings, the 'twist', the gameplay with many scenes and the grinding well-paced and evolution of characters. I really enjoyed the rare fact that it is not a harem game a single game for once.

I shall be awaiting the next update impatiently since this is quite a quality game. It is in my top 10.

Love the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Are there any other games with similar female ?

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
I might be a bit biased cus pregnancy but still, a pretty good game. has my seal of approval :LOL:

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
Just found out this game, normally this isn't my type of gameplay but I really like the game ( and the women ) I just hope the tattoo on the belly isn't permanent and will disappear because it spoils the view...

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
i'm not into the whole pregnancy aspect but will be playing this because of the model when I get around to it for sure.

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
This game have a rape tag. Can anyone confirm if this game really have rape. If not, what does it mean by having this tag?

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes