NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
No. People are interpreting her feigned, voiced reluctance as actual lack of consent. No other men were ever involved. She's a virgin.
Oh thanks a lot, I was having doubts to play this game. I saw the creator's notes that this focus only on one girl. Does that that mean you won't get to do lewd scenes to others?

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
The tags in this are a bit confusing yeah, this is tagged as harem too but the description says it's only focused on 1 girl?

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
What is it?
On one ending, her personality splits and manifests into multiple versions of her so there are sex scenes with several versions of her at the same time. Not sure if it's the MC's imagination or if she actually splits into multiples, but it's a wild ride. :BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: NoParking

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
On one ending, her personality splits and manifests into multiple versions of her so there are sex scenes with several versions of her at the same time. Not sure if it's the MC's imagination or if she actually splits into multiples, but it's a wild ride. :BootyTime:
I see, thanks but is this game really finished?

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Nope. It's still got some endings to finish. The milf route is fantastic if you like pregnancy but it's not quite done. The other two routes can start but there's no scenes or endings. I think what's left is adding the milf ending and doing the other 2 routes and their endings.

NoParking

Oct 9, 2023
Nope. It's still got some endings to finish. The milf route is fantastic if you like pregnancy but it's not quite done. The other two routes can start but there's no scenes or endings. I think what's left is adding the milf ending and doing the other 2 routes and their endings.
I see, I think will like the milf route hehe I really like a game when it involves pregnancy

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes