xyphus23

Jul 9, 2020
Horrible game right from the start, you can see what it's going to be like, junt one girl the entire game :poop:
And? There are 10'000 harem games where the girls have no quality to them at all. Some people like personality on their girls and not mindless sex toys to make the experience worth something a little more. So what is the point of you coming here and trying to trash it just cause you like bland paste force fed to you through a tube at all hours of the day instead of a full course meal.
(Also, if you actually played through it you would know this is not absolutely accurate)

Reactions: Aria_Wolfe

3D_Boss

Mar 19, 2023
And? There are 10'000 harem games where the girls have no quality to them at all. Some people like personality on their girls and not mindless sex toys to make the experience worth something a little more. So what is the point of you coming here and trying to trash it just cause you like bland paste force fed to you through a tube at all hours of the day instead of a full course meal.
(Also, if you actually played through it you would know this is not absolutely accurate)
this game have only one girl and she doesnt make my buddy happy if you know what i mean

Last edited:

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
the english and UI are pretty bad, and Neus is not hot enough for me to wanna crack open that particular shell, pass.

3D_Boss

Mar 19, 2023
Ok? And? No reason to be rude and try to trash on what other people enjoy as if what you enjoy is directly superior. Still not excusable.
I'm just a straight-up rude dude, that's my vibe. Keeps things real, you feel me? Less drama that way, I grabbed this damn game, but it's a letdown. Any issues with that?, If there's an issue with that, just block me 'cause I'm gonna do it more, like, a lot. Every time I waste my time downloading a game and it turns out to be crap, I'm gonna call it out as crap.

• Angry
Reactions: 69bluetooth69

xyphus23

Jul 9, 2020
I'm just a straight-up rude dude, that's my vibe. Keeps things real, you feel me? Less drama that way, I grabbed this damn game, but it's a letdown. Any issues with that?, If there's an issue with that, just block me 'cause I'm gonna do it more, like, a lot. Every time I waste my time downloading a game and it turns out to be crap, I'm gonna call it out as crap.
"keeps things real"? You're using that as an excuse to cover for shitty behaviour? Man. Let your mama down much.
And yeah, there is issue. Not with you disliking it, but being rude about it and trying to state your opinion as a factual statement. Cause quite frankly I like this game. It's better than 90% of the other games on here. And that isn't a opinion. The actual work put into the story, the fluidity and detail to the animations, it actually gives it something worth looking at and knowing the story. Not to mention the creator instead of focusing on a million different kinks to satisfy everyone is focusing on a few core fetishes and making sure it is quality over quantity. Sorry you can't appreciate good things.

OptimusCrime

May 26, 2022
It’s one girl but boy she’s got enough problems she’s a whole harem y’know. And let me tell you she’s great 11/10

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Well, there's plenty of other games to choose from. Don't like, don't play. I know that I don't stick around if I don't like a game.

Nov 8, 2020
I will be honest, i really wasn't expect too much of the game, it should had be a fast, short and simple game. But, for me at least, you ending up to start felling for the girl, let's be honest, she is really cute and sweet. The start of the game is kind of a meh, but halfway through the game onwards, things start to get interesting. It's a good game, 11/10. Sorry for any grammatical error, english is not my native language.

Reactions: johnmnf692

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
While this game is certainly not what I was initially expecting and I would have preferred if there was more of a plot and for the relationship to develop a bit more on screen, this game still manages to be excellent. Neus is such a sweetheart, while still maintaining that bit of defensiveness and apprehension, which makes her a perfect tsundere. When I saw the harem tag on this game, I wondered how it would work with Neus being the main girl, but, boy, does it ever work. Absolutely superb game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sups

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
This is super nicely done, nice animation, interesting plot and mc is not a weakling, a joke so many others. Obviously, the girl\s is/are cute as hell ...

Reactions: Qui Gon
4.00 star(s) 55 Votes