Squig

Jan 23, 2018
So I just saw this and am posting this before stating but after reading the description it has me wondering, as someone who hates having to talk to other people, if shes down and "may" get rid of anyone that looks at me or wants to talk to me i'm not really seeing the downsides here.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MWNeus-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: MasterChild

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
I love this game and Neus. I'm happy to see that it's completed, but also a little sad that it's finished. I'm going to buy it on itch soon and I can't wait to see your next game!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I love this game and Neus. I'm happy to see that it's completed, but also a little sad that it's finished. I'm going to buy it on itch soon and I can't wait to see your next game!
That's where I decided to buy it to, should've grabbed it from Steam instead for the achievements but oh well..

Reactions: JojodoLolo

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
If you don't mind spoilers.

There's a plot progression and route where you split Neus to 2 people (3 maybe) based on her different personalities.
2 ( maybe i'm wrong, haven't played the Update yet ) and that doesn't make it a Harem but a Love Triangle.. So as i can see the Tag is missleading.

Ultimecea

Dec 13, 2020
Well, I guess that was a quick leak. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the game.
first, i would like to thank you for this great piece of meat
second, i do hope your sales wont be affected much
third, i hope others will buy and support you if they enjoy and able to buy the game
fourth, i do hope there's an after story or some side story just to make this even tastier
lastly, i pray for more upcoming goodies from you

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of MWNeus with SonsOfLiberty's incest patch to v1.0.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: Raiss54

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
I love every bit of this little game. 5/5 would recommend.

When you think it ends there are extra split endings to ending. A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

I hope dev will make a bigger game next time (more girls, places etc) with same quality of crazy story and nice animations.

Reactions: FFTW
4.10 star(s) 82 Votes