Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Never knew that this game was a thing and everyone has only praise for the game?

I mean what can I say.
As a dev I would be bummed as well if the finished game got leaked day one. On the bright side the game can get a ton of recognition and exposition on here so guess where I am going next. To the itch.io page and do my part there since my country is a little bitch and won't allow to show me h-games on steam :HideThePain:

Reactions: FFTW and The D0n

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
I'll be honest, I hate the majority of sandbox games simply for being a sandbox game, I have however found 1 exception to the Rule and that is "Desert Stalker".

What I want to know is this games Sandbox elements like Desert Stalker or is it like most Sandbox games where you have events at specific times or specific locations and you may have to look for clues and tools/collectables and shit?

I don't like the forced to explore the world and tap on world items type of deal.

If it's straight forward as good into the room the girl is in and tapping her and it plays like an avn that isn't a sandbox cool.

So is this game a pain in the ass sandbox with exploration or is it more like desert stalker where plays less like a sandbox but has elements of it?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I love every bit of this little game. 5/5 would recommend.

When you think it ends there are extra split endings to ending. A surprise, to be sure, but a welcome one.

I hope dev will make a bigger game next time (more girls, places etc) with same quality of crazy story and nice animations.
I just had a look at your avatar, and I know it's not him, but, doesn't he resemble Rocky Balboa, just a little?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I'll be honest, I hate the majority of sandbox games simply for being a sandbox game, I have however found 1 exception to the Rule and that is "Desert Stalker".

What I want to know is this games Sandbox elements like Desert Stalker or is it like most Sandbox games where you have events at specific times or specific locations and you may have to look for clues and tools/collectables and shit?

I don't like the forced to explore the world and tap on world items type of deal.

If it's straight forward as good into the room the girl is in and tapping her and it plays like an avn that isn't a sandbox cool.

So is this game a pain in the ass sandbox with exploration or is it more like desert stalker where plays less like a sandbox but has elements of it?
Alone from the 45 minutes I played it is like the latter. There is no difficult sandbox in this game. However I do think this game progresses quiet fast.

Reactions: MadLad Nomad

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
OMG!!! Just look how tight Neus' ass is in the top picture. I would bury my face between those cheeks and eat for an eternity.

Poundra'Mari

Sep 26, 2020
Here, reporting an exception

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/room/mc/mc_room_quest.rpy", line 104, in script
    centered text "{size=+40}You only love [neusname]. You only love [neusname]. You only love [neusname]. You only love [neusname]. You only love [neusname]. You only love [neusname]. You only love [neusname]...{w=2.0}{nw}"
Exception: Say has image attributes ('text',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/room/mc/mc_room_quest.rpy", line 104, in script
    centered text "{size=+40}You only love [neusname]. You only love [neusname]. You only love [neusname]. You only love [neusname]. You only love [neusname]. You only love [neusname]. You only love [neusname]...{w=2.0}{nw}"
  File "C:\Users\zoube\Downloads\mwneus-v1.0-pc\MWNeus-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 930, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\zoube\Downloads\mwneus-v1.0-pc\MWNeus-1.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1474, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\zoube\Downloads\mwneus-v1.0-pc\MWNeus-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1290, in __call__
    old_attr_state = self.handle_say_attributes(False, interact)
  File "C:\Users\zoube\Downloads\mwneus-v1.0-pc\MWNeus-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1109, in handle_say_attributes
    if self.resolve_say_attributes(predicting, attrs):
  File "C:\Users\zoube\Downloads\mwneus-v1.0-pc\MWNeus-1.0-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1035, in resolve_say_attributes
    raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes ('text',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
MWNeus 1.0
Tue Aug 13 22:33:35 2024

alcadramin

Jul 25, 2024
Hi folks, if you need to unlock all the Secret gallery scenes follow these:

Add following lines to below the last if statement:
game\scripts\ui_game\gallery\gallery.rpy
Python:
        if gallery_type == "secret":             
            imagebutton: 
                auto "btn_lock_%s"               
                action Function(unlock_secrets)

Also add this function to:
game\scripts\class\util.rpy
Python:
    def unlock_secrets():
        for i in range(0,len(nameByIDscene_secret)):
            renpy.mark_label_seen(nameByIDscene_secret[i][1])
Now there will be an unlock button in the Secrets gallery, just click it.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Never heard of this game, but it was absolutely perfect.
I gotta agree with another user, this needs more MILF path content.

4.10 star(s) 81 Votes