xyphus23

Jul 9, 2020
2 ( maybe i'm wrong, haven't played the Update yet ) and that doesn't make it a Harem but a Love Triangle.. So as i can see the Tag is missleading.
It is a harem not a love triangle. Love triangles are when there is no correlation between the two contenders. Harem is where both are active and within a relationship with the target of affections, they both feel what the other feels as well and both participate in sex at the same time willingly in a non-competitive manner. Also, you can up the number to 3 with the nymphomaniac route so there is that too.

Reactions: FFTW

Will Vanheid

May 28, 2017
it says "focused on only one girl" so why there's harem tag?
Neus (or u choose name) the love interest had a secret about her (dissociative identify disorder), and in one route you can help her choose literally 'split' personality (and body) and she became 'two' like twins, one reserved and other extroverted but in different bodies and almost equals. And more in the end of this path will happen another split and they became 'triplets' and u now have harem.

Reactions: Fran_Khun

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
it says "focused on only one girl" so why there's harem tag?
Literally, magic.

It's apparently a casually accepted thing in this setting and you can unlock a 'rare powerful' spell at the end that splits your girl into a magic clone with it's own personality. They still consider each other the same person, even though you can rename the second one(Lyra by default, but I thought "Suen" made more sense)

They frequently refer to things you do to the other as "me" and can feel what the other feels. There's a third you unlock in one ending too

Reactions: Fran_Khun

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
The beginning of this game is the weakest part of it, as you don't get much in the way of story and are thrown directly into the H scenes. You discover later that this was intentional though, and there are story reasons for it.

After the early part, the game evolves into its own, with some nice twists, as well as many parts where one thinks he reached the ending, only to find a pleasant surprise and some more nice scenes waiting for him. Do note though that despite that the game can still be considered short.

The visuals are pretty good, and the music is nice.

I did feel that the yandere part was really downplayed though. I like Yandere stories, and they aren't common, so I had hoped for more of that.
I also didn't feel that the 3rd version had much of a reason to exist or a separate personality, as the 2nd version was already a nymphomaniac.

Overall though, I definitely recommend this game. It is a fun and interesting playthrough :).

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
MWNeus [v1.0 Fix] [CLLGames] - Compressed

Win/Linux [447 MB]
- - - -

Mac [442 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wp123

Jun 22, 2023
The beginning of this game is the weakest part of it, as you don't get much in the way of story and are thrown directly into the H scenes. You discover later that this was intentional though, and there are story reasons for it.

After the early part, the game evolves into its own, with some nice twists, as well as many parts where one thinks he reached the ending, only to find a pleasant surprise and some more nice scenes waiting for him. Do note though that despite that the game can still be considered short.

The visuals are pretty good, and the music is nice.

I did feel that the yandere part was really downplayed though. I like Yandere stories, and they aren't common, so I had hoped for more of that.
I also didn't feel that the 3rd version had much of a reason to exist or a separate personality, as the 2nd version was already a nymphomaniac.

Overall though, I definitely recommend this game. It is a fun and interesting playthrough :).
Can you recommend any good yandere games pretty pls

4.10 star(s) 82 Votes