DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
like others said short update, annie masturbating and kissing mc, mc taking a walk with rin and she wanting to be leash like a dog and 2 urination scenes (apparently patrons and subs like that) and then doggy her (pun intended). no goddesses or anything else and mrs collins was in 2.1 update.

she's "bit" too big for that.

View attachment 2130469
Can't believe they had Lin walk in on Rin and MC, Rin kiss Lin, and have that not addressed at all.
When we gonna corrupt Lin into degeneracy with her two siblings?
At least we got some Annie content.
Redhead Goddess and Blond Goddesses would be great eventually, especially if we can corrupt redhead goddess with the black haired goddess power.

Reactions: Ti12h

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
Did the gallery code change? giorgio is not doing anything for me.

edit: actually nevermind. It's showing the scenes as I play through them

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Seriously? It was explained only two comments before you wrote your question. Why not look if something has been answered before asking?
I would agree that it would've been awful if it was a common occurrence, but usually I don't miss those things, so seriously, take a chill pill and relax.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Damn, how is it that Rin keeps getting hotter with every update? Honestly, just want Rin to dial it up to 11 and keep it there.

Reactions: CircaAD

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Fuck this game. Make old saves not work you get unpatroned if it is hours worth of play in. Even with skipping it is a long time, and can't remember what you did before. Should get all the variables right before. Not hard to add early even if not used rather than adding later and making old saves not work. That is bullshit having to start over after hours of play. Fuck that shit. Those are games that should lose all patrons for that.

Reactions: fuzzyskywalker

artaxbg

Jul 26, 2020
Mac version please? I tried to convert with both Renpy versions 7 and 8 with no success.

Thanks in advance.

MrDavids

May 27, 2018
I haven't played this game in a while but is there any indication on how close this game could be considered to being finished?
I know most people have given up hope on Dirty Pool, but I still choose to believe the dev when they say they will come back to DP when this game is finished.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Mac version please? I tried to convert with both Renpy versions 7 and 8 with no success.

Thanks in advance.
you need same renpysdk version as game uses. mac versions might be able to be requested somewhere at f95 but dunno where (try asking from moderators).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Seems like an odd render to use to have Annie talk about how grateful she's been for the MC's family taking her in like she's family. It looks more like she's getting aroused, or maybe that she really has to pee.
1667129807282.png
I mean, I know what comes after this, but still. Also, I hate that I'm a sappy, cheesy romantic, but damn: right in the feels.​
1667130848821.png
I enjoyed the Rin walk-the-dog bit, but I think for me the waterworks are too much. We all have our own fetishes, but that's not one of mine. I am glad the option's there, though. And it looks like future pregnancy is confirmed, given the code for this latest release. It probably was there before, but I can't remember for sure now.​

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I haven't played this game in a while but is there any indication on how close this game could be considered to being finished?
I know most people have given up hope on Dirty Pool, but I still choose to believe the dev when they say they will come back to DP when this game is finished.
I would assume it will still be a while. There are some parts of the plot that have been resolved, but there are still others that have not. And some plot points have only just started story arcs realistically, so I'd guess we've got a ways to go yet. I also don't have any idea what future plot twists Pirot King might add going forward, so it's really hard to say. Given also that the versioning is done as it is (no 0. at the beginning of it), it's a lot less certain how far along we are into the game overall.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well there are some who like that so for game to gain more support there needs to be some.
Yep. Like I said, I'm happy the option's there. There are some who don't like pregnancy, but I've learned it's one of my fetishes. I'm equally happy the option not to choose that is there. I think — within reason, ofc — the more options a game gives players, the better it tends to be. (There's far more to a game than choices only, obviously. But those are definitely usually a benefit for the game's appeal, especially if they are meaningful somehow.)

Reactions: CircaAD

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Following this logic, we should have had the option not to put a leash on Rin and actually have a respectful mutual relationship with her as walking my girlfriend/sister like a dog and watching her piss on trees is equally not my kink.

Reactions: Kassan06969

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Following this logic, we should have had the option not to put a leash on Rin and actually have a respectful mutual relationship with her as walking my girlfriend/sister like a dog and watching her piss on trees is equally not my kink.
well true but then might have needed to make scene different so it still ends sex.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
is it away to avoid lin? Starting to feel like she is forced. I am only interested in rin and here we go with lin talking about how she in love with rin and the mc just lying and shit saying rin loves her to and now you get rin talking about a threesome which i don't want? is it a way to avoid it? I am not trying to share rin at all. Now it would be a different story if lin also was in love with us but so far she don't give a rats ass about us and only really care for rin which is kinda getting in that 3rd wheel type shit which I don't like. I don't mind lesbian but I hate forced lesbian also. Not only that, lin is just fucking annoying to me. Also rin kissing lin in front of me kinda pissed me off to. Lin is very OBSESSIVE of rin and it's just a turn off overall. Plus the jealousy isn't helping her case either. Need a way down the line to tell her to kick rocks.

Hands down the best girl in the game is RIN period. she is mostly the only content I look forward to and it's getting ruined with lin to me. If it's no way to avoid it and she is gonna be more forced down the line I might end up dropping the game. One thing I hate most than anything is forced relationships. So hoping in the next update we can't cut away from lin so we can enjoy rin for ourselfs for the people who only want rin and not lin.
Trust me I love twins as must as the next guy but I don't like shit being forced down my throat.

So if anyone know a way to avoid lin butting in to our relationship would appreciate it.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
is it away to avoid lin? Starting to feel like she is forced. I am only interested in rin and here we go with lin talking about how she in love with rin and the mc just lying and shit saying rin loves her to and now you get rin talking about a threesome which i don't want? is it a way to avoid it? I am not trying to share rin at all. Now it would be a different story if lin also was in love with us but so far she don't give a rats ass about us and only really care for rin which is kinda getting in that 3rd wheel type shit which I don't like. I don't mind lesbian but I hate forced lesbian also.

So if anyone know a way to avoid lin butting in to our relationship would appreciate it.
I don't think we know at this point. It's impossible to know what hasn't been released yet or that the dev hasn't commented on specifically, although maybe there's been a definitive statement that I didn't see. Barring that, you might want to wait a while (for maybe 6–8 months?) and swing back by this to see where things have gone. By that point an answer to your question might be available. Although it's possible the developer (who is here on F95Zone) will answer the question themselves in a reply.

Jep18

Jul 20, 2022
I didn't have time to play in a longtime I'm still in v1.9 content. Intercourse content with Molly would be great.

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes