thtvby

Apr 20, 2020
Yeah, unfortunately that happened not too long ago. Any saves from v1.0 or earlier won't work. I'm not sure what all changed, but it seems like the most common problem that breaks games is that there were changes to variables (either added or removed). The game didn't know what to do when the new code (starting in v1.1) tried to reference those.
Saves do not work for me either, even from version 1.1.5 I started over 3 times. I liked the game, but I will not continue to waste time on it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Saves do not work for me either, even from version 1.1.5 I started over 3 times. I liked the game, but I will not continue to waste time on it.
Something else is going on for you, then. I was able to load from my 1.1.5 saves with absolutely zero issues. Rather than starting over, maybe someone can help you troubleshoot whatever the problem is. I'm no Ren'Py expert, so I wouldn't be much help, but I can at least rule out saves breaking between 1.1.5 and 1.2. Saves from the last version shouldn't have anything wrong with them.

Reactions: Nerttu

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
89 renders.

89.... that warrants a release apparently. Wow.... I'm flabbergasted.
and most went on 1 scene.

anyways, short update and all content was in 1 scene (or 2 if checked both routes) and then end.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
great f'ing waddyamacallit... nice that saves made in 1.1.5 still work, but if you want to load saves made in earlier versions to switch route's or try different options you're still f'ed... and this is not the first time this shit happens...

I can understand it if there's a story or progression blocking bug in earlier releases that got fixed which causes saves to break... but two times (at least since I started playing this one) ???

I realize I've not got much right to vent... afterall just freebieing this game... still... it don't compel me to start supporting it. So trashed it it is

Last edited:

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
press and hold shify+g when starting game and then select other renderer. better would be getting computer which is capable to handle opengl2.0.

daz, daz3d and daz studio.
Not gonna fork over 500 to a 1000 bucks, actually more like to a thousand for something that can be easily resolved by the creator. For those who are having this issue message me and I will actually assist you with this problem instead of telling you to go spend money you probably don't have to waste. Thanks to a an actual game dev who cares I was given files to fix this problem for most of the Renpy games that are having this type of issues. Out of the six I found I was able to get 5 of them working with these files. Just drop me a line and I will send them to you. And be very cautious when someone tells you to spend money you don't have on an issue that is easily fixed by a tweak in the software. Nuff said.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Why does MC stupidly lie and put up with shit from Lin when he has mind control powers from 2 different goddesses???

Love Rin but twins are better!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not gonna fork over 500 to a 1000 bucks, actually more like to a thousand for something that can be easily resolved by the creator. For those who are having this issue message me and I will actually assist you with this problem instead of telling you to go spend money you probably don't have to waste. Thanks to a an actual game dev who cares I was given files to fix this problem for most of the Renpy games that are having this type of issues. Out of the six I found I was able to get 5 of them working with these files. Just drop me a line and I will send them to you. And be very cautious when someone tells you to spend money you don't have on an issue that is easily fixed by a tweak in the software. Nuff said.
good for you but i think eventually no coding (or it's too much effort) can avoid problem not having opengl2.0 or higher graphic card and doesn't need to be 500+ bucks, 100-300 bucks is enough since possibly ~10 years old card is enough.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
forgot this.

david seems to be dumber than we thought. apparently he visited on worst pick-up lines site.
Must have missed him.
And yes. David is the most annoyingly best friend you can have. I wouldn't wish my worst enemy such friend. ;)

Bad pickup Line meeting.png

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
good for you but i think eventually no coding (or it's too much effort) can avoid problem not having opengl2.0 or higher graphic card and doesn't need to be 500+ bucks, 100-300 bucks is enough since possibly ~10 years old card is enough.
Thing about opinions everyone has one right? Don't think with that kind of attitude you would make a very good developer. Creating games takes a lot of time and effort. Developers want the most accessibility and wider audience. They don't make them for just a small crowd or niche group of people. Their reputation relies heavily on word of mouth, bad word, no one will bother playing it, it's common sense. It also applies to satisfying your audience when they may have issues. If you are indifferent to their concerns then they will drop you and move onto a game dev that listens and has pride in their product to fix it for everyone to enjoy. This is what separates the bad devs from the good ones. Bad devs don't care and thus put out terrible product that no one wants to play and ends up ruining their reputation. Keep everyone happy you end up with a great reputation and with a larger faithful audience. It's marketing 101, you may want to learn about it. But from your response it doesn't sound like you care about really helping much. Again just an opinion.

3.80 star(s) 110 Votes