snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Hm, didn't use the control power on her at the begining, does it make a large difference as it plays out ?

Besides that, i really wonder why these powers are even in the game, that teacher wich i ignore aside (and you could just use normal blackmail for her, like a clip recorded via phone), MC is pretty much never using his powers to do well, anything.
Yeah the powers currently feel pretty useless

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
to be honest the game is getting boring and the dev is just milking the content as much as possible. little to no story progression

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Good animated scenes and characters. The story is no that well made, at least until now, but i see a chance to get very good. It's a fun gameplay. Good game, dev.

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Not so sure about the "a chance to get very good".
This game has been in development for over FOUR and half years. Countless of so called "updates".
If it isnt good or 'very good' by now, I very much doubt it will ever be.

But what do I know, I can't see into the future :whistle:

Reactions: Steppenwolf

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Not so sure about the "a chance to get very good".
This game has been in development for over FOUR and half years. Countless of so called "updates".
If it isnt good or 'very good' by now, I very much doubt it will ever be.

But what do I know, I can't see into the future :whistle:
I have to agree. The dev is only milking and dragging the game as much as possible since no story update, they can just include day to day banging for another year or so. Tbh, i am disappointed at the story and development. It's fine if you dont pay but i was a supporter for a few months so i have some frustration on the direction.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Meh, Lin have had that jealousy face for a very long time now.
Takes me back to how people were bitching and moaning when Rin first kissed Lin to shut up, because it was gonna turn MC into a cuck or some shit, when scenes like this make Lin look like the cuck here lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Jukke55

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay hold on, who again is Annie?
Really think I'm mixing characters and names inside my head.
blonde bimbo whose father hera killed and after that lives in mc's home and didn't want to lose virginity yet so took mc into backdoor.

3.80 star(s) 108 Votes