Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
another site had a Animation download "Animation pack v0.4.5-0.5" and had some avi files in it. it had no instructions to where these folders would go. I assume any add on for these games just get dumped into the /game folder?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
another site had a Animation download "Animation pack v0.4.5-0.5" and had some avi files in it. it had no instructions to where these folders would go. I assume any add on for these games just get dumped into the /game folder?
Give the link for checking ? But I've some doubt about the compatibility due to the version number mismatch...

Reactions: Audi4Rings

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
spider sense says it hoax possibility and avis aren't that used (at least not outside game packages).

Reactions: Audi4Rings

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021

Guys! My Best Deal v3.1 is already available for 30$ patrons (early access), you can download it here:
30 dollars for updates short like that is funny on another level.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
actually it will be quite fitting for that little skank to be anal only whore. hopefully mc wont let her stop at that though.
Hm, didn't use the control power on her at the begining, does it make a large difference as it plays out ?

Besides that, i really wonder why these powers are even in the game, that teacher which i ignore aside (and you could just use normal blackmail for her, like a clip recorded via phone), MC is pretty much never using his powers to do well, anything.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 108 Votes