Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I already imagined that I wouldn't have sex with my mother, and to be honest, I think it's going to take a long time for that to happen.
That said, place your bets. Who will fuck the mother first?
1: My Best Deal
2: My Pleasure
3: Midnight Paradise
4: Dual Family
5: A Wife and Mother
Although the last two, I think only my grandchildren could see it.
If any are missing, let me know so I can update.
Power Vacuum AND A FAMILY VENTURE,
The Secret: Reloaded

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I already imagined that I wouldn't have sex with my mother, and to be honest, I think it's going to take a long time for that to happen.
4: Dual Family
5: A Wife and Mother
I'd say you can add Culture Shock to the list.

thegrimm

Mar 13, 2019
4: Culture Shock
5: The Secret: Reloaded
6: Dual Family
7: A Wife and Mother
Stiff competition. But My Pleasure for sure.

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021

taking Dual Family and
The Wife and Mother that capable that not even my grandchildren will see the others will be in about 3 years or so for the mc to fuck the landlady

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
What's the difference in them? One says "base", the other "unren"? I just want to make sure I'm downloading the correct one. I already have the IC patch DL'd from LewdPatcher. Is one with and one without the IC patch?
On my mod post, I clarify it more under the "Notes" sections. Only use "unren" if you like to extract the files using the UnRen extraction tool. I found that separating the mod into 2 different versions prevents in-game language issues.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019

30.png

If you like My Best Deal support Pirot King on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My Best Deal v1.7
Windows/Linux
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload (2 Parts)

Mac
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload (2 Parts)

My Best Deal v1.7 lossy (compressed)
Windows/Linux
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Mac

My Best Deal v1.7 Android
Based, good sir.
Based.

Reactions: Bob69

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
I disagree lol the game been blue balling since it came out 3 years ago :feelsbad:. I vote it as the last one that will feature the mother sex scene.
for me the last one will be the dual family ..I played 3 supposed updates and there was practically no evolution

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I disagree lol the game been blue balling since it came out 3 years ago :feelsbad:. I vote it as the last one that will feature the mother sex scene.
Yeah that one is heavy blueballing.
Althought i find it worse for this game. Lot's of hand- tit-, feet-,ass-jobs pretty much since the begining, the MC has 2 magic powers and the mother has not really problems in terms of morality... blueballing makes really no sense story wise.

for me the last one will be the dual family
Dude, let's be honest, that game died years ago. No use beating a dead horse and what that dev does at the moment is a joke or maybe he discovered his love for shrooms idk...

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Bad Bobby Saga
Forbidden Passion
Wicked Paradise
Life in Santa County
Loser
Milf Creek
True Bond
Monkey Business

I get that it's not the place for this, but it's interesting to see all these devs using the same tricks. Why postpone sex with the landlady/mother character, specifically?

May 27, 2017
Dual Family is a fucking scam of a game, Gumdrop (the dev) can write an encyclopaedia on milking, ffs! Plus he also seems to be insane. Anyone who actually pays money to that sorry excuse of a VN, should be shot with paintballs, for encouraging that level of milking and mental instability. Anyone who's followed Dual Family from before it was abandoned and reworked, knows what the state of the general public was like, on that thread.

Tbh, in incest games, Moms/landladies are usually the final conquest, as they have the biggest moral hurdle to cross, in boning their own step/son. Plus MILF is one of the most popular TAGS on this site, obviously after Incest, so it's only obvious that Mother characters would be the last ones to be stabbed by MC's bone. No one eats dessert first right? Even though we'd all like to see it first, that's not how devs would make money, so a little bit (or lot) of milking is to be expected.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Bad Bobby Saga
Forbidden Passion
Wicked Paradise
Life in Santa County
Loser
Milf Creek
True Bond
Monkey Business

I get that it's not the place for this, but it's interesting to see all these devs using the same tricks. Why postpone sex with the landlady/mother character, specifically?
Because its the main course to keep people playing and more importantly paying. The mom is almost always the best written and drawn for some reason.

Reactions: Jack-ish

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
Dual Family is a fucking scam of a game, Gumdrop (the dev) can write an encyclopaedia on milking, ffs! Plus he also seems to be insane. Anyone who actually pays money to that sorry excuse of a VN, should be shot with paintballs, for encouraging that level of milking and mental instability. Anyone who's followed Dual Family from before it was abandoned and reworked, knows what the state of the general public was like, on that thread.

Tbh, in incest games, Moms/landladies are usually the final conquest, as they have the biggest moral hurdle to cross, in boning their own step/son. Plus MILF is one of the most popular TAGS on this site, obviously after Incest, so it's only obvious that Mother characters would be the last ones to be stabbed by MC's bone. No one eats dessert first right? Even though we'd all like to see it first, that's not how devs would make money, so a little bit (or lot) of milking is to be expected.
makes sense ..the longer they take to release the mc's sex scene with the mother the more they will keep players playing and paying... but many of them abuse our patience

Reactions: Jack-ish
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes