cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I already imagined that I wouldn't have sex with my mother, and to be honest, I think it's going to take a long time for that to happen.
That said, place your bets. Who will fuck the mother first?
1: My Best Deal
2: My Pleasure
3: Midnight Paradise
4: Culture Shock
5: The Secret: Reloaded
6: Dual Family
7: A Wife and Mother
Although the last two, I think only my grandchildren could see it.
If any are missing, let me know so I can update.
6. N E V E R outside dreams.

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
I'm enjoying v1.7 a lot. Ran across a typo, thought I'd post it. If it's already been posted my apologies for cluttering up the forum. See screenshot. This should be "The police aren't accusing you of anything", not "The police ISN'T accusing you of anything". Keep the great story coming. =)

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
Ask me a question in the game ripples and in the game amnesia has there been a sex scene between the mc and the landlady?

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I already imagined that I wouldn't have sex with my mother, and to be honest, I think it's going to take a long time for that to happen.
That said, place your bets. Who will fuck the mother first?
1: My Best Deal
2: My Pleasure
3: Midnight Paradise
4: Culture Shock
5: The Secret: Reloaded
6: Dual Family
7: A Wife and Mother
Although the last two, I think only my grandchildren could see it.
If any are missing, let me know so I can update.
Add No More Money

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
I'm contractually obligated to ask if the engrish has gotten any better since launch? I don't mean to a minimum of understandable, I mean is it actually comprehensible english?

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
In general, there is a character update in every episode, and the Molly update will happen after 3-4 months.

Dec 11, 2021
makes sense ..the longer they take to release the mc's sex scene with the mother the more they will keep players playing and paying... but many of them abuse our patience
A lot of devs make the mistake of milking one game and frustrating players when they should be building a brand and pacing the game reasonably and moving onto new projects. NLT has done a good job of that.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'm contractually obligated to ask if the engrish has gotten any better since launch? I don't mean to a minimum of understandable, I mean is it actually comprehensible english?
Uh....
Mostly fixed. There's still some obvious things that will make native english readers do a double take, but it's far from the worst case of engrish i've seen. Heck i've seen some games just outright give up and swap back to the native language mid game.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I thought they said it was never going to happen in this game(I hope for it as well).
I dont remember if it was fro the dev or not, but maybe it have changed now? Or the mom was planned for a second game and this will lead you to close and then game end and next one begins
but so far im gonna guess they are stuck with breast jobs, bj, butt cheek jobs etc...and the fucking will be with other characters

but hopefully it was just a bad rumor or if it was not, hopefully it have changed now

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I thought they said it was never going to happen in this game(I hope for it as well).
I dont remember if it was fro the dev or not, but maybe it have changed now? Or the mom was planned for a second game and this will lead you to close and then game end and next one begins
but so far im gonna guess they are stuck with breast jobs, bj, butt cheek jobs etc...and the fucking will be with other characters

but hopefully it was just a bad rumor or if it was not, hopefully it have changed now
That sounds wrong on sooo many levels, maybe you misheard and it wasn't planned for this "chapter", too much has happened between the mom and MC for the Dev to blueball us like that. It would be virtual suicide :devilish:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
That sounds wrong on sooo many levels, maybe you misheard and it wasn't planned for this "chapter", too much has happened between the mom and MC for the Dev to blueball us like that. It would be virtual suicide :devilish:
it is in this thread, ive been here since the start so unsure which page, but I remember the discussion and the meeeh

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
it is in this thread, ive been here since the start so unsure which page, but I remember the discussion and the meeeh
I wasn't doubting your word, just sounds like a sucky plan, Just I hope my version is closer to the mark.

Reactions: Belnick

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
rpdl Torrent for 1.7, please :BootyTime:

It would also be nice, if monroe would finally add + update your links on the main info.
I doubt monroe is doing that. Most likely one of the uploader. But if you want to suggest something like that report the OP, check other and write what you think/want in "More information"

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
I doubt monroe is doing that. Most likely one of the uploader. But if you want to suggest something like that report the OP, check other and write what you think/want in "More information"
Since he was the one who created the thread, I was sure that he would also monitor it. Who else is updating the main post otherwise?
So what you mean is that any uploader on F95 could be it? Jeez..

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Since he was the one who created the thread, I was sure that he would also monitor it. Who else is updating the main post otherwise?
Only because a mod started the Post, doesn't mean they have to continue to change it. Mods can edit every post on this site and the user with "Uploader" under their name can change the OP to include the new links, changelogs and other Extras.
Yes every user with the "Uploader" tag, when you want something to be edited or included on the OP you report the OP, or the post you want to be linked to.

• Sad
Reactions: qljrnt6jc4eh2

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That would a lot of responsibility for volunteers to be the perpetual guardians of all the threads they began, most sites like this share that kind of duty between a cloud of people, that way when one decides to take a break everything they started doesn't just collapse.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of My Best Deal 1.7 with STJay walk through mod included.
To unlock gallery just click "DO IT" ;)
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to v1.7

Reactions: Fenix02
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes