akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
ah finally one of the golden games that deserve to be played has been updated. even though I've played it but I'm not bored on repeat. waiting for version 1.8 to come out.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
WALKTHROUGH
v1.6 (02-05-2022)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/SPOILER]

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

TLDR: Use this mod at your own risk?
Please update your wt-mod. :cool:

• Angry
Reactions: JJDrakken

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
WALKTHROUGH
v1.6 (02-05-2022)
I very much like this game and am looking forward to it's development. I thought it'd be a shame if people just gave up on it because of saves or a walkthrough. So I made a basic in-game walkthrough that people could use.

[/SPOILER]

DISCLAIMER: I've read a few posts discussing that a change of variables from one version to the next may affect whether your old saves are compatible with newer versions. When I make it so you can see multiple scenes in one playthrough, I add my own variables to make it prevent you from triggering something you're not supposed to.

For example, if you're on the Femdom Collins route, when I let you see the Control scene I make sure the game isn't giving you "Control" variables so that it doesn't mess something up in the future.

However, I cannot say for certain whether or not my introduced variables may cause save incompatibility for future versions.

can you updated please ?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Game is crashing when I try to load
Try changing your render settings - hold down the Shift key and start the game. At the upper left select 'Angle' or the lowest selection. Then Quit. Now reload the game. Hope fully that will work for you. :>)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do you have a choice
Or the dev forces you to do it
I have no problem with light dom
I have a problem with the choices
And Forced scenes and path
well depending choices teacher doms mc (nothing hard) or mc doms her and evil goddess forces mc to do things. sex with both goddesses is forced but doubt that counts.

Leon1957

Sep 12, 2019
Will Not Let You Play
My Best Deal [v1.7]

It Has Something To Do With The Word Python In It With The archive.rpa 0x80004005:Unspecified Error

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
WALKTHROUGH
v1.6 (02-05-2022)

[/SPOILER]

What's the difference in them? One says "base", the other "unren"? I just want to make sure I'm downloading the correct one. I already have the IC patch DL'd from LewdPatcher. Is one with and one without the IC patch?

Mar 6, 2021
I already imagined that I wouldn't have sex with my mother, and to be honest, I think it's going to take a long time for that to happen.
That said, place your bets. Who will fuck the mother first?
1: My Best Deal
2: My Pleasure
3: Midnight Paradise
4: Culture Shock
5: The Secret: Reloaded
6: Dual Family
7: A Wife and Mother
Although the last two, I think only my grandchildren could see it.
If any are missing, let me know so I can update.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes