Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I'm kinda getting tired of these games that come roaring out of the gate with ONE story, only to do a 90 degree left turn with an introduced character and then keep the original story on slow burn to milk their patrons, while doing most new content with the new character.
Most cases when such happen, is when creators "make it up as they go along". Afaik the rate of updates to this game is quite consistent. Just because the content of updates is not what you want, doesn't mean the creator is milking anything. Maybe even so when you ranked 627 on Patreon NSFW games..

• Angry
Reactions: Jack-ish

Tainted Ways

Jan 27, 2022
I'm really liking this game a lot. Just wish there was more to each update, but I understand it takes time to put all of it together. Keep up the good work.

ShiroObake

Mar 30, 2020
anyone else having issues with the language? i have mine set to english but the russian is still appearing. is it a patch mismatch?

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
so i haven't played this game in a long time, rin has scenes.....does the other one cause looking at the change logs it doesn't look like she does

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
oh....they're forcing the lesbian love huh....bleh
The mc finally told Rin the truth that he told Lin that Rin loves her to cover up for them sleeping together and now Rins all out saying about threesomes and obviously leaving the MC (us the player) no choice but having to share Rin as a LI

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
FYI, the incest patch file is basically an empty patch.rpy script, but it searches for it in an archive.
The oddest way to enable incest in a game. He could just have told us to create a text file named "patch.txt".

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes