DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
The mc finally told Rin the truth that he told Lin that Rin loves her to cover up for them sleeping together and now Rins all out saying about threesomes and obviously leaving the MC (us the player) no choice but having to share Rin as a LI
Threesomes are a good thing.
Especially surprised at the Bad Memories fan being against threesomes, cosnidering Ellie and her friend is a tied in threesome in that game.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Especially surprised at the Bad Memories fan being against threesomes, cosnidering Ellie and her friend is a tied in threesome in that game.
Not if you reject the friend. Everything in BM is totally optional and your given choices.
Not being funny but everyone has different tastes and what's good for you isn't going to be good for someone else, I'm just clearly stating that no matter what you do there is no choice in this path and it forces you down a path without any choice in the matter. But obviously this is story driven path and that's fine it's the devs game, it's just not going to be for me now I know how it's going to progress.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
WALKTHROUGH MOD (1.8) (only for 1.7 content)

This is a patch of the 1.7 walkthrough for v1.8.
That is, you will get walkthrough options up to and including v1.7, and be allowed to play on with day 14 (the only content of 1.8). I don't know Russian and am therefore not going to edit the actual Day 14 file.

This patch is available in two flavors: One is an archive that you must extract after extracting the archive.rpa from the original game. An RPA walkthrough mod may not work for this game.

The other flavor is the RPA which, just as the 1.7 walkthrough mod will not work for most people due to bad programming in Ren'Py and/or this game.

RAR VERSION:

Gofile:
Pixeldrain:

RPA VERSION:

Gofile:
Pixeldrain:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The mc finally told Rin the truth that he told Lin that Rin loves her to cover up for them sleeping together and now Rins all out saying about threesomes and obviously leaving the MC (us the player) no choice but having to share Rin as a LI
I saw this coming a year ago when the mc told Lin that Rin loved her (without giving the player a choice) and then I didn't play it anymore waiting for some choice there, I guess the dev forgot about the powers the mc has. .. ( I'll leave it in limbo for another year and see if there is no forced content latee,or at least mc can mind control Lin)

Iirc, in BM the player has real choice when it comes to content and LI,player can reject anyone except the main LI which is Ellie (if you reject her it's game over :HideThePain: )

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
I don't care Lin but if I had to choose a threesome, I prefer Molly and Rin :sneaky: or no threesome for a single sex scene with Molly :( :cry:

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I saw this coming a year ago when the mc told Lin that Rin loved her (without giving the player a choice) and then I didn't play it anymore waiting for some choice there, I guess the dev forgot about the powers the mc has. .. ( I'll leave it in limbo for another year and see if there is no forced content latee,or at least mc can mind control Lin)
Yeah can't see anything changing tbh. The game ends where Lin catches the MC and Rin kissing in the bedroom then for Rin to go up and kiss Lin to shut her up while the MC just stands there like a wet flannel.

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
FYI, the incest patch file is basically an empty patch.rpy script, but it searches for it in an archive.
The oddest way to enable incest in a game. He could just have told us to create a text file named "patch.txt".
I didn't think it'd work because the file's not empty but 287 bytes (lol) but I guess the contents were arbitrary. Thanks for the tip.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Yeah can't see anything changing tbh. The game ends where Lin catches the MC and Rin kissing in the bedroom then for Rin to go up and kiss Lin to shut her up while the MC just stands there like a wet flannel.
Ahhh so it wasn't just talking about threesomes.... she already kissed her and the mc just looks like the loser he is?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Ahhh so it wasn't just talking about threesomes.... she already kissed her and the mc just looks like the loser he is?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The kiss happens at the end of the chapter just as it finishes and yeah the MC was acting his usual self. It was the morning of the final day the MC told Rin. So i'm guessing this is going to be the start of the sharing path that will lead upto the threesome. So yeah you can pretty much guarantee that this is a story path that is set in stone now.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
And he doesn't want to admit that he was wrong and being arrogant and stupid.
He asked where link to patch is... The link is in the OP.... link to an updated patch will be in OP once its updated. So what is wrong in that? Snowflake much?

• Angry
Reactions: Jack-ish

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
Yeah i'm done with this game!!! Complete bullshit how much this game forces Lin into a relationship with Rin by the MC being such a wimp.... No one knows anything about Lin and honestly she isn't even a very likeable character and we are forced into that bulshit...

I have to agree somewhat with your assessment. It's bad script writing and plot building. Most of these VN games follow the same old tired patterns and tropes over and over that make them predictable to the point of boring their fans eventually. They tend to have one hot milf render character while the rest are just average. The main MC diddles and pounds all the non essentially average characters while stringing the plot with the sexiest character along to what amounts to years of predictable releases of the same ol same ol. Very few of these story lines ever buck the system to be original in their content. I literally fast forwarded this new release in a minute and a half once I saw he was going to be having sex with the Asian sister character for the hundredth time. Really? The same thing again? It's like eating salad for breakfast, lunch and dinner every single day for all eternity. How many handjobs, blowjobs, boobjobs, assjobs, and footjobs is the main milf gonna give before young buck taps that ass? Not even in real life does that type of excess non penatration take place in the real world. I don't think it's a very smart way to create a community around your work if that is what you are attempting to do as a content creator. Case in point that proves this is GumDrop games (or they who shall not be named...but are). The Voldemort of adult games. I can't stress this enough to new adult content game creators...be original. Buck the tired ol script that does nothing but milk your audience for cash or profit. After a while people wise up on that type of behavior, and you end up ruining a good reputation with fans of the content you put out. Content and storyline are just as important as the renders and sex. They can either make a great game or break it literally while ruining any chance to build a solid steadfast reputation with your audience.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I have to agree somewhat with your assessment. It's bad script writing and plot building. Most of these VN games follow the same old tired patterns and tropes over and over that make them predictable to the point of boring their fans eventually. They tend to have one hot milf render character while the rest are just average. The main MC diddles and pounds all the non essentially average characters while stringing the plot with the sexiest character along to what amounts to years of predictable releases of the same ol same ol. Very few of these story lines ever buck the system to be original in their content. I literally fast forwarded this new release in a minute and a half once I saw he was going to be having sex with the Asian sister character for the hundredth time. Really? The same thing again? It's like eating salad for breakfast, lunch and dinner every single day for all eternity. How many handjobs, blowjobs, boobjobs, assjobs, and footjobs is the main milf gonna give before young buck taps that ass? Not even in real life does that type of excess non penatration take place in the real world. I don't think it's a very smart way to create a community around your work if that is what you are attempting to do as a content creator. Case in point that proves this is GumDrop games (or they who shall not be named...but are). The Voldemort of adult games. I can't stress this enough to new adult content game creators...be original. Buck the tired ol script that does nothing but milk your audience for cash or profit. After a while people wise up on that type of behavior, and you end up ruining a good reputation with fans of the content you put out. Content and storyline are just as important as the renders and sex. They can either make a great game or break it literally while ruining any chance to build a solid steadfast reputation with your audience.
Well, it's not as much a game as a story. As your choices and interactions is very limited to how things play out. Kinda like start read a book and then half way through it doesn't make sense to keep reading anymore.

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
so from my understanding from reading the comments this game is now a shit show you're forced to share rin with no choice in the matter and the mc is acting like a little bitch who cant string 2 thoughts together i like rin but i dont give a shit about lin we know nothing about her except that shes your sister with the patch thats not a good enough reason to force sharing rin we should have the option to share her with lin or not im getting real sick and tired of shit being forced down our throats we as the player should have the choice to share or not

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
Well, it's not as much a game as a story. As your choices and interactions is very limited to how things play out. Kinda like start read a book and then half way through it doesn't make sense to keep reading anymore.
Hence, the bad script writing and plot building comment I made in the second sentence of my reply. It is my hope that the game dev will take this as a helpful critique on this unfinished work. It's not to say all VN games, or stories, are boring, tedious, and just a waste of time and only good for the fapping. There are some very artful and highly respected works such as Being a Dik, Milfcity, City of broken dreamers, to name just a few. Those tend to exhibit a developer who has taken the time to set a tempo and pre plan their thoroughly thought out story ahead of time in segments. They don't rely on tropes or a rehashed narrative on how these games should be created. Like simply for profit to milk the communities they have created with their work and reputations. Their story plots are either more believable, or more unpredictable that they leave their audience wanting more. They don't rely on gimmicks such as delay of sexual encounters of primary rendered female character much later in the development of the story in order to entice a better chance at profiting. Those who do it for the art of storytelling will not fall into common tropes and tedious plot tempos. Of course this is just my opinion on the matter. I just feel that there is a lot of potential in "My best deal" that may be falling into what ails most of these types of game, VN stories. Better pacing and a sense of unpredictability in storyline can make a huge difference in keeping your audience engaged in the work. Unlike many recently who have fallen to the same predictable patterns that appear to be alienating their community.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hence, the bad script writing and plot building comment I made in the second sentence of my reply. It is my hope that the game dev will take this as a helpful critique on this unfinished work. It's not to say all VN games, or stories, are boring, tedious, and just a waste of time and only good for the fapping. There are some very artful and highly respected works such as Being a Dik, Milfcity, City of broken dreamers, to name just a few. Those tend to exhibit a developer who has taken the time to set a tempo and pre plan their thoroughly thought out story ahead of time in segments. They don't rely on tropes or a rehashed narrative on how these games should be created. Like simply for profit to milk the communities they have created with their work and reputations. Their story plots are either more believable, or more unpredictable that they leave their audience wanting more. They don't rely on gimmicks such as delay of sexual encounters of primary rendered female character much later in the development of the story in order to entice a better chance at profiting. Those who do it for the art of storytelling will not fall into common tropes and tedious plot tempos. Of course this is just my opinion on the matter. I just feel that there is a lot of potential in "My best deal" that may be falling into what ails most of these types of game, VN stories. Better pacing and a sense of unpredictability in storyline can make a huge difference in keeping your audience engaged in the work. Unlike many recently who have fallen to the same predictable patterns that appear to be alienating their community.
Creators that focus on a good story and somewhat deeper characters end up get a lot of flak for it being slow and not enough lewd stuff. Meanwhile those that just focus primary on lewd stuff turn their project less and less interesting with just meaningless assembly line fucking. Regardless we stuck with the story/narrative of the game/story. As with just about any type of game you don't have total freedom how to progress, so shouldn't really expect such of these type of games either. Particular when majority of them is made by one person on a hobby basis.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
>BaDik
>Milfy City
>Not for profit or milk community.
Oh man, my sides.

• Haha
Reactions: Boldano and Camel
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes