pothb

Jan 28, 2018
eeh... I can see why people would complain about the forcing of lin on ya. But eh, I'm personally fine with it. Another girl to the harem! And tbh, for me, the MC doesn't make the brightest of choices when you can choose, and even more when you can't choose... Soo.... eh. So i just think of it as part of the MC's character.

Reactions: Camel and DarkDank

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
We dont know what's going either. We could always use the mind control (black eyes) power on Lin and tell her to fuck off, or just fuck her on the side individually and not involved with Rin.
Or may Lin you and Rin's literal pet.
We've yet to see.

Though for the record, I see it as more tricking Lin to get to fuck her too/manipulate her to not freak out over the relationship. It's less sharing and more puppet mastery. And we've got Rin so into us that she'll even go along with the act to Lin.

Last edited:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
eeh... I can see why people would complain about the forcing of lin on ya. But eh, I'm personally fine with it. Another girl to the harem! And tbh, for me, the MC doesn't make the brightest of choices when you can choose, and even more when you can't choose... Soo.... eh. So i just think of it as part of the MC's character.
That... kinda speaks to there being a writing problem more than anything... why doesn't the MC "make the brightest of choices" when you have choices to be made?

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
I have to agree somewhat with your assessment. It's bad script writing and plot building. Most of these VN games follow the same old tired patterns and tropes over and over that make them predictable to the point of boring their fans eventually. They tend to have one hot milf render character while the rest are just average. The main MC diddles and pounds all the non essentially average characters while stringing the plot with the sexiest character along to what amounts to years of predictable releases of the same ol same ol. Very few of these story lines ever buck the system to be original in their content. I literally fast forwarded this new release in a minute and a half once I saw he was going to be having sex with the Asian sister character for the hundredth time. Really? The same thing again? It's like eating salad for breakfast, lunch and dinner every single day for all eternity. How many handjobs, blowjobs, boobjobs, assjobs, and footjobs is the main milf gonna give before young buck taps that ass? Not even in real life does that type of excess non penatration take place in the real world. I don't think it's a very smart way to create a community around your work if that is what you are attempting to do as a content creator. Case in point that proves this is GumDrop games (or they who shall not be named...but are). The Voldemort of adult games. I can't stress this enough to new adult content game creators...be original. Buck the tired ol script that does nothing but milk your audience for cash or profit. After a while people wise up on that type of behavior, and you end up ruining a good reputation with fans of the content you put out. Content and storyline are just as important as the renders and sex. They can either make a great game or break it literally while ruining any chance to build a solid steadfast reputation with your audience.
Yep, the interesting part of the game WAS there in the beginning, until we were forced to get with the sister. It reels you in because at the start you fondled the milf, then the twins, then your classmate, then got something out of the teacher despite the conflicting decision the dev decided on doing haha. It is what it is, I was merely downloading this game to see where the story went.

But the story is convoluted to the point I lost interest. It's not so much convoluted, more like things don't make sense haha.​

Reactions: lorenzo110

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
Creators that focus on a good story and somewhat deeper characters end up get a lot of flak for it being slow and not enough lewd stuff. Meanwhile those that just focus primary on lewd stuff turn their project less and less interesting with just meaningless assembly line fucking. Regardless we stuck with the story/narrative of the game/story. As with just about any type of game you don't have total freedom how to progress, so shouldn't really expect such of these type of games either. Particular when majority of them is made by one person on a hobby basis.
We will agree to disagree. I don't think you really read my post thoroughly as I gave examples of excellent and well balanced games, VN stories, which you seem to have ignored in your response, which is fine. To those content creators I would advise to read thoroughly my post and take it for the solid advice it has. I understand it's not easy putting in all the work on content, as a creator myself on other genres I know the feeling and pressure one can feel to put out a good piece of work. But always take into account that time is an friend that is best used to one's advantage. Use it wisely to storyboard your work and only release when you feel you have it as perfect a vision as you intend. Putting out inferior content reflects on you and the reputation you are attempting to build. Use forums to your advantage as well to listen to your community and take their critique as positively as it is meant to be. Your fans will respect you for it and reward you as well. Trolls are gonna troll because they have nothing really to offer any fan base except ignorant responses or unhelpful advice to others with their snide comments. It's easy to be negative because it requires very little effort, more difficult to be helpful because solid assistance tends to be looked at as overly critical when it isn't.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
>BaDik
>Milfy City
>Not for profit or milk community.
Oh man, my sides.
yeah i dont know about badik or broken dreamers but ICSTOR(milfy city dev) is running a fairly big dairy farm nowadays. i mean i do like milfy city but im not blind to how things are going just because it has pretty renders and stuff.

and as for this, as far as Lin goes, if anyone didnt see this coming since almost a full year ago i dont know what to say really, since the first time rin showed an interest in mc i fully expected and also anticipated a love triangle between them all, my only hope is that other girls join in and turn that triangle into a polygon. Ive said it before, harem is nice but polyamorous harem is fucking great(though not unlike people here who yell ntr at every little thing im not fond of games with multiple male partners in mcs relationships(or any in the case of female mcs)). and the story had you push Lin to admit to her feelings for Rin and after the dreamsequence mcs dialogue gave a pretty obvious hint about whats to come, so no one who isnt playing this version for the first time should feel surprised about this development. some people are angry about this happening now, im sad its taken this long for Lin to get involved for real.

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and DarkDank

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I think everybody is missing the point which is simple. The MC has the power of the goddess of love and also the power of the goddess of chaos/lust/corruption, he should be the god of pussy as he has the tools to make anyone do anything he wishes yet he is the most lamest, dis-likable useless dishrag MC ever!

In this episode Hecate again scolded him about not using her power yet he chose to let Annie wallow in sorrow instead of commanding her to fucking get over feeling bad about her piece of shit father and telling her to properly thank him for ending her suffering, then we jump to Lin walking in on the kiss and MC goes "Lin, it's not what it looks like" WTF, MC should have put a collar & leash on her 10 updates ago...

If I was Hecate I would be painfully punishing MC until he gets it, cause every update the MC seems more like a buttplug than a bad mofo that can TCOB!!!

For me I only continue play this game to watch Rin pee cause I got a weakness for Asians & Watersports so, good update! :love::p

Last edited:

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
That... kinda speaks to there being a writing problem more than anything... why doesn't the MC "make the brightest of choices" when you have choices to be made?
Maybe if you play with the MC being your extension. I tend not to do that personally, I play a game with the MC being his own person, and one that I usually cheer on, so in a lot of ways, the choices I make is limited to the MC's personality or the choices he would have made.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
I think everybody is missing the point which is simple. The MC has the power of the goddess of love and also the power of the goddess of chaos/lust/corruption, he should be the god of pussy as he has the tools to make anyone do anything he wishes yet he is the most lamest, dis-likable useless dishrag MC ever!

In this episode Hecate again scolded him about not using her power yet he chose to let Annie wallow in sorrow instead of commanding her to fucking get over feeling bad about her piece of shit father and telling her to properly thank him for ending her suffering, then we jump to Lin walking in on the kiss and MC goes "Lin, it's not what it looks like" WTF, MC should have put a collar & leash on her 10 updates ago...

If I was Hecate I would be painfully punishing MC until he gets it, cause every update the MC seems more like a buttplug than a bad mofo that can TCOB!!!

For me I only continue play this game to watch Rin pee cause I got a weakness for Asians & Watersports so, good update! :love::p
I am with you there.
Rescue Annie because physical abuse, sure not great.
But why tease us with the darker powers if we can't use it?
Mind control her to get over the abuse (that's actually a favor really), then reward ourselves by using the power to get her on her knees with our cock in her mouth.
Then later on when Lin catches MC, having Rin butter Lin up for the harem is nice, yes. And maybe if MC was proactively calculating the situation and seeing he doesn't need to intervene/likes it coming natural, sure. But also, being able to just use Hecate's power on her to undress and servicve you and Rin right there would also be cathartic and frankly, very hot. And Rin has been a good wingwoman, but if she objects to treating Lin that way...black out her eyes and put her on her knees too!

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I have to agree somewhat with your assessment. It's bad script writing and plot building. Most of these VN games follow the same old tired patterns and tropes over and over that make them predictable to the point of boring their fans eventually. They tend to have one hot milf render character while the rest are just average. The main MC diddles and pounds all the non essentially average characters while stringing the plot with the sexiest character along to what amounts to years of predictable releases of the same ol same ol. Very few of these story lines ever buck the system to be original in their content. I literally fast forwarded this new release in a minute and a half once I saw he was going to be having sex with the Asian sister character for the hundredth time. Really? The same thing again? It's like eating salad for breakfast, lunch and dinner every single day for all eternity. How many handjobs, blowjobs, boobjobs, assjobs, and footjobs is the main milf gonna give before young buck taps that ass? Not even in real life does that type of excess non penatration take place in the real world. I don't think it's a very smart way to create a community around your work if that is what you are attempting to do as a content creator. Case in point that proves this is GumDrop games (or they who shall not be named...but are). The Voldemort of adult games. I can't stress this enough to new adult content game creators...be original. Buck the tired ol script that does nothing but milk your audience for cash or profit. After a while people wise up on that type of behavior, and you end up ruining a good reputation with fans of the content you put out. Content and storyline are just as important as the renders and sex. They can either make a great game or break it literally while ruining any chance to build a solid steadfast reputation with your audience.
What's weird is his first game was so much better. I think we could dominate and grape the niece by the second update. None of this excessive slowburn shit.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
my list of games waiting for sex between m/s is huge and it keeps getting bigger lol

this one has been on my list for a long time.. who knows in another year

Dec 29, 2018
What's weird is his first game was so much better. I think we could dominate and grape the niece by the second update. None of this excessive slowburn shit.
This typo made me happy because it reminded me of that comedy sketch about the advertising group trying to sell grape juice by using The Grapist as their mascot, and only one of the people there saw a problem with a man in a grape costume breaking into kids rooms at night to grape them in the mouth.

As for this game, I also agree that this uneven pacing is very frustrating.

I want Molly and Ms Collins, and I don't want Rin. And what do I get? Rin, Rin, Rin, and even more Rin. Up next is Rin with Lin. Sure, we've got some hand jobs and boob jobs with Molly (where are great and all), but no actual sex. I got one real sex scene with Ms Collins, which again was a great scene, but it's annoying that the new girl Nonna gets two already and she's barely just arrived. The other new girl in the spirit world already has a full sex scene too.

I hate it when games do this. Do the developers really think that people will just up and quit playing once their favourite character gets some good content? That seems so backwards to me. I've never lost interest in a game where I got the content I wanted to see. I quit games when I get content that I don't want to see. That voyeur scene with Ms Collins was almost enough to make me quit the game, but I stuck around for Molly. I just hold the skip button down for any scene with Rin in it at this point, and hope that Molly eventually get her time to shine. And you know what I'll want then? More Molly. And then even more Molly. Then a parent teacher conference with Molly and Ms Collins at the same time. And finally, more of everyone but Rin.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
I hate it when games do this. Do the developers really think that people will just up and quit playing once their favourite character gets some good content?
No, they don't. Rin got some good content and I'm still playing and waiting for more.

I want Molly and Ms Collins, and I don't want Rin.
I want Rin, and I don't want Ms Collins and Molly. So what now? I understand that you're a MILF fan but not everyone is. I absolutely hate Ms Collins and I'm indifferent about Molly. (kinda like her but not really excited for content with her so usually I'm skipping updates when I see that there are only Molly scenes) So now it's my word vs. your word, kinda pointless to argue about it. Just play other games and come back to this one when there will be enough content with the characters you like to satisfy you.

As for new girls and "more" content for them. From what I see Nonna is simply a side character that will get forgotten pretty quickly so she got her scenes and now will be "missing" from the game for a long time (if she ever comes back). As for Pandia and her "full sex scene" - it's only a BJ, you have them with both Ms Collins and Molly so I don't get your point here.

As a disclaimer - this isn't a personal attack on you or anything like that. English isn't my primary language so I could've worded something wrong or things like that. I just wanted to say, let the devs write the game how they want to and don't shit on them because your favourite characters don't have a lot of content yet.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Personally i don't think that the game is bad at all.

However i must agree with some of the comments above.
The entire premise of the game with the two goddesses (and the first releases) seems give you the choice to follow two different paths (corruption or love). In the most recent updates you can't use Hecate's power in some key points of the plot where corruption in clearly a possible solution. You are locked on love and/or a "good" approach.

This is the problem IMHO. It creates a big fracture in the MC personality and overall story/previous choices.
Because you have a character that used corruption/domination before to solve minor problems and now suddenly don't for more important stuffs. It is not coherent.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes