ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Just getting started in the game. I've read that this is not going to be a harem game but also read your forced into a relationship with Rin and possibley with Lin as well in future. My question is if this is not going to be a harem game shouldn't you at least have an option who you will be with?

Rogens

Jul 29, 2023
Just getting started in the game. I've read that this is not going to be a harem game but also read your forced into a relationship with Rin and possibley with Lin as well in future. My question is if this is not going to be a harem game shouldn't you at least have an option who you will be with?
you can ask the dev on discord if you want to

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
maybe it's one of those, where you get few girls but not all of them hence no harlem tag?
But idk maybe its my wishful thinking but i dont see how story would allow only 1 love interest, cause MC intertwined with multiple woman. I see no way its gonna be solo girl paths.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
exactly. I think it's cool when your toys play with each other. the main thing is that the toys do not play with other guys. and with other girls, even if these girls are NOT part of the harem - please, as much as you like. By doing this, they may bring more girls to the harem, because harem girls will definitely tell their friends who are not part of the harem about their boyfriend and praise him in every possible way, and sooner or later they will begin to offer him. in many other VNs, this is a normal practice and one of the ways to increase the size of the harem ("my new neighbors", "almost dead" and others). =)
so if your harem girls are bi - it's just wonderful. or maybe such that there may be lesbians who are "addicted" to a member of the MC (like Ashley and Rebecca from "Proud Father")

you don't like Bi? in vain you do not like Bi. among Bi there can be a good bottombitch and wingwoman.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
exactly. I think it's cool when your toys play with each other. the main thing is that the toys do not play with other guys. and with other girls, even if these girls are NOT part of the harem - please, as much as you like. By doing this, they may bring more girls to the harem, because harem girls will definitely tell their friends who are not part of the harem about their boyfriend and praise him in every possible way, and sooner or later they will begin to offer him. in many other VNs, this is a normal practice and one of the ways to increase the size of the harem ("my new neighbors", "almost dead" and others). =)
so if your harem girls are bi - it's just wonderful. or maybe such that there may be lesbians who are "addicted" to a member of the MC (like Ashley and Rebecca from "Proud Father")

you don't like Bi? in vain you do not like Bi. among Bi there can be a good bottombitch and wingwoman.
I like the way you think. I just hate(not hate more like dislike) when people want realistic story in a fantasy adult novel. It doesn't have to abide by irl rules.

Reactions: Janus_Apex

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Best Deal [v2.7] [Pirot King]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wqow 90 renders...can't belive thjis shit..another 5 minuts gmeplay?? this is bnecoming quite ridicolus..really a pity cuz i liked om and rin...but this is becoming a joke..months for 5 minuts gameplay..1 scene and finished..ahahah

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Stonerberg

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyBestDeal-2.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
wqow 90 renders...can't belive thjis shit..another 5 minuts gmeplay?? this is bnecoming quite ridicolus..really a pity cuz i liked om and rin...but this is becoming a joke..months for 5 minuts gameplay..1 scene and finished..ahahah
v2.7 have not published the changelog yet

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
And no folks, the "patch" is not updated yet.
Incest patch doesn't really need to be updated because it is a universal file, which means that for each version of the game we have the same file anyway, because in practice it is just an empty file named "patch" and in script.rpy file game only checks if 'patch_mod = True or False' so you can even use incest patch from lewdpatcher from the first updates of the game and it will work the same way, plus just compare size of patch file and it weighs always exactly the same so 287 B .

This is like looks this in script.rpy:
Code:
init:
    $ p_name = ""
    $ mother_name = ""
    $ plr = DynamicCharacter("p_name", color="#FFFAFA")
    if patch_mod == True:
        $ persistent.mother_name = "Mother"
    else:
        $ persistent.mother_name = "Molly"

init -1 python:
    config.default_language = "english"

init -2 python:
    patch_path = 'patch.rpa'
    if renpy.exists(patch_path) == True:
        patch_mod = True

else:
        patch_mod = False
So you can even create an empty file yourself and call it exactly "patch.rpa" and with this it also incest work in the game.

Last edited:

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
what a unique way to say thank you for update.
Sarcasm aside how can you be disappointed when we got such sensual scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: StreetRat
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes