Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
no updated inc patch yet?
it's a very small file size and has like 3-4 lines in the file so i'm pretty sure it's a just a switch that turns on content already in the game
as opposed to the large i-patches that re-write whole swaths of dialogue
Incest patch for this game no need to be updated for each new update because this patch is universal and this patch itself is in fact only an empty file that the only thing it has to fulfill is that it has to have the name "patch.rpa" and below is quote from my earlier post that explains how this patch works exactly.

Incest patch doesn't really need to be updated because it is a universal file, which means that for each version of the game we have the same file anyway, because in practice it is just an empty file named "patch" and in script.rpy file game only checks if 'patch_mod = True or False' so you can even use incest patch from lewdpatcher from the first updates of the game and it will work the same way, plus just compare size of patch file and it weighs always exactly the same so 287 B .

This is like looks this in script.rpy:
Code:
init:
    $ p_name = ""
    $ mother_name = ""
    $ plr = DynamicCharacter("p_name", color="#FFFAFA")
    if patch_mod == True:
        $ persistent.mother_name = "Mother"
    else:
        $ persistent.mother_name = "Molly"

init -1 python:
    config.default_language = "english"

init -2 python:
    patch_path = 'patch.rpa'
    if renpy.exists(patch_path) == True:
        patch_mod = True

else:
        patch_mod = False
So you can even create an empty file yourself and call it exactly "patch.rpa" and with this it also incest work in the game.

Jamers

Aug 3, 2020
wow, before I even install it Mcafee is locking this thing up tight in quarentine. never had this issue before and it's the same McAfee as before.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Best Deal [v2.7] [Pirot King] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v2.6 -> v2.7 [220 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Fckjoch

Apr 6, 2021
I actually liked this update, more romance. The rest of the game has only consisted of lust.
My best guess:
Romance with mama? :r

My 2nd best guess:
There's barely interesting new content past year (and a half) if you don't like mom's path, which shouldn't be in the game to begin with because "Yo mama is so ugly, not even my dog isn't allowed to piss against her leg nore to shit in her mouth if she begged for it."

My 3rd best guess:
I'm gonna find out if I'm right when this game is "completed", by then it whould be nice if there's a mod in which I can choose to disable all mom's content.
Such a waste of time to make that content it should be a sin.

I do like the other half of the content though.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
These updates are getting shorter and shorter. Even if you skip the sex scenes, there isn't much else going on.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
wow, before I even install it Mcafee is locking this thing up tight in quarentine. never had this issue before and it's the same McAfee as before.
Yep, like cxx says, what you're seeing is a false positive: the McAfee software is incorrectly seeing this as a threat. I never ever use bloatware "security" software like McAfee these days. It's wrong way too often, is a system resource hog, and honestly is just unnecessary if you're reasonably careful. In any case, there's no threat here despite what your software is telling you.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I wonder what Rin would say if the MC, during a passionate embrace, offered to make a mother (that is, Molly) a child? Rin herself is already pregnant (at least I personally tried to make "my" Rin pregnant - I constantly cum inside her)
according to "Molly's secret" Rin not was FREAK-FREAK-TO-KABOOM when she found what mom and MC are lovers - but only simply freaked. there is RIN can be not against this idea (i mean idea of mom pregnmant from MC) at all...

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
and which branch of the MC + Collins plot can be considered "canonical"? judging by the fragment from the "Molly's secret" gallery, it seems that the branch where Collins dominates the MC and forbade him to cum until the next meeting is canonical. or am I wrong?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
and which branch of the MC + Collins plot can be considered "canonical"? judging by the fragment from the "Molly's secret" gallery, it seems that the branch where Collins dominates the MC and forbade him to cum until the next meeting is canonical. or am I wrong?
I don't remember either of those being officially designated as canon per se. AFAIK it's just which route you want the MC to take with her. Personally, in her specific case I prefer to have the MC dominate her and not the other way around. I'm not even slightly opposed to femdom, but there's something about her that rubs me the wrong way. It's probably her mistreatment of students generally or something. In any case, I don't think there's any canonical decision on that. Or, at least, I haven't read any.
I wonder what Rin would say if the MC, during a passionate embrace, offered to make a mother (that is, Molly) a child? Rin herself is already pregnant (at least I personally tried to make "my" Rin pregnant - I constantly cum inside her)
according to "Molly's secret" Rin not was FREAK-FREAK-TO-KABOOM when she found what mom and MC are lovers - but only simply freaked. there is RIN can be not against this idea (i mean idea of mom pregnmant from MC) at all...
I wouldn't be even remotely surprised if the MC makes Molly a mom again.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes