Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of My Best Deal 2.7 with STJay walk through mod included.
To unlock gallery just click "DO IT" ;)
Usual gestures, seethru textbox, resizeable text and dialogue etc etc...
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves and log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to v2.7

Reactions: Lore19

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
v2.7 was a pretty nice update. like anyone that likes this game, I am hungry for more content. But I feel this update had enough content because it moved a relationship to the next level, and had a nice scene. So thank you dev, keep up the good work. peace.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of My Best Deal to v2.7 with the multi-mod and incest patch included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yes in normal playgame i dominate Collins. and crempied her.

but gallery for some reason show me exact MC as SUB of Collins... i'm slightly confused.
Probably because you can choose to have the MC be submissive to her. I didn't do that myself, but it's a choice fairly early on.

Parakattu

Jun 5, 2020
Does disabling incest patch only works for Molly.? Because the girls were still calling me their older brother. I downloaded the Willis747 android port of the game.

Parakattu

Jun 5, 2020
Do
Updated my compressed Android port of My Best Deal to v2.7 with the multi-mod and incest patch included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: Pixeldrain
Can the incest patch be disabled?

Parakattu

Jun 5, 2020
You get a choice at the beginning. After you make that choice, I'm pretty sure you're committed.
Oh thank you, is there way to tinker with the textbox in the game?
Also, I noticed that the renders in your version and Wills747 version are different, with yours being similar to the pc version. How come?

yoda.baby

May 21, 2020
What is the extent of the rapey scenes in this game? Is it just like an one-off or does MC have a sadistic trait? Would like to know before dling 4gigs

Reactions: TheGremlin21

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
What is the extent of the rapey scenes in this game? Is it just like an one-off or does MC have a sadistic trait? Would like to know before dling 4gigs
download compressed, its like 400MB.
Rapey scene must be one where mc use his corruption power, but idk i havent played most corruptions routes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mc uses his powers to fuck his bitchy teacher couple times.

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes