DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
So just a thought, if Selena ends up being some kinda evil goddess, this story would suddenly be improved. Sorta a decent into madness thing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So just a thought, if Selena ends up being some kinda evil goddess, this story would suddenly be improved. Sorta a decent into madness thing.
there is 1 evil goddess already.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
no harem yet.
Has there been any word from the dev though if there will be a harem? I did a search and all I can find is people arguing about why it doesn't need to be a harem or the definition of a harem. Way too much arguing and no actual useful information.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Has there been any word from the dev though if there will be a harem? I did a search and all I can find is people arguing about why it doesn't need to be a harem or the definition of a harem. Way too much arguing and no actual useful information.
I don't remember ever seeing anything definitive from the dev. I really don't know what he plans for the outcome of the game.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
yes i put the files out of quarantine but it dont start up i dont know what to do
Install Avira, it's good and free and less memory/CPU comsumption and it have no problem with Ren'py game. Do not unistall Windows defender, Avira will do for you.
Make a new download of the game. :cool:

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
So about the incest

Is it real incest like is the mom and sis really mom and sis for the mc or is it like we control someone else's body but are a 30 year old dude?

Like if the man died and got into another body then will he retain all the past experiences and become that actual person or not?

Asking this because I want to see if there are MC's reaction and struggles to the incest

• Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So about the incest

Is it real incest like is the mom and sis really mom and sis for the mc or is it like we control someone else's body but are a 30 year old dude?

Like if the man died and got into another body then will he retain all the past experiences and become that actual person or not?

Asking this because I want to see if there are MC's reaction and struggles to the incest
No, it's real incest. (Ofc, you need to have patch from the Lewdpatcher link.) Molly is the mother and Rin / Lin are twins who are the MC's real sisters.

I can't even remember now, but I think Molly had been married and had the MC and then was married again and had the twins. She's not married now, so a single mom raising children fathered by different people. (The twins are Asian in ethnicity, whereas the MC is Caucasian.) This is all based on appearance, since I don't remember anything specified in the game itself. It might have been, but I can't recall it for sure. However, they are all for sure Molly's kids and related (half-brother and half-sisters).

3.80 star(s) 111 Votes