Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm a little confused, while at times I thought the MC's decision making was shit, especially with how he chose to handle Lin in the beginning, (the whole lying to her about Rin's secret crush was total bullshit). I don't understand why Selene's power/aura did not seem to work on Lin or Ms. Collins, yet seemed to work perfectly on a total stranger like Nonna.

Maybe that's just a convenient plot hole to get the story moving in the direction the dev wants to tell. It could at the very least be brought up why Lin has no feelings - romantic or platonic towards the MC and why we have to use the control power if we don't want to be Collin's pet sub.

In any case, I loved how delightfully awkward that scene was where Rin fell out of the wardrobe while the MC and Molly were having sex, and even better, Molly's reaction to continue, even after scolding them both for having a sexual relationship.

Lastly, as to the recent update, I feel it's completely outside of Annie's shy, innocent character to suddenly prefer her first time with the MC, the boy she loves, to be anal sex instead of vaginal sex. I get her being scared of taking that next step from foreplay to actual penetration, but anal sex first... not to mention going in dry? Seriously?

That was a complete and total let down for me, if the dev wanted to tease her actual first time with the MC making love, fine, I would have been fine with just some cuddling after the oral sex, but to have her ask for anal, when even our resident nymphomaniac Rin has been hesitant to go there was a strange leap and completely illogical or romantic.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'm a little confused, while at times I thought the MC's decision making was shit, especially with how he chose to handle Lin in the beginning, (the whole lying to her about Rin's secret crush was total bullshit). I don't understand why Selene's power/aura did not seem to work on Lin or Ms. Collins, yet seemed to work perfectly on a total stranger like Nonna.

Maybe that's just a convenient plot hole to get the story moving in the direction the dev wants to tell. It could at the very least be brought up why Lin has no feelings - romantic or platonic towards the MC and why we have to use the control power if we don't want to be Collin's pet sub.

In any case, I loved how delightfully awkward that scene was where Rin fell out of the wardrobe while the MC and Molly were having sex, and even better, Molly's reaction to continue, even after scolding them both for having a sexual relationship.

Lastly, as to the recent update, I feel it's completely outside of Annie's shy, innocent character to suddenly prefer her first time with the MC, the boy she loves, to be anal sex instead of vaginal sex. I get her being scared of taking that next step from foreplay to actual penetration, but anal sex first... not to mention going in dry? Seriously?

That was a complete and total let down for me, if the dev wanted to tease her actual first time with the MC making love, fine, I would have been fine with just some cuddling after the oral sex, but to have her ask for anal, when even our resident nymphomaniac Rin has been hesitant to go there was a strange leap and completely illogical or romantic.
There's a not uncommon thing in the US where religious women think anal doesn't count as surrendering their virginity, so that could be the logic being used. If you consider vaginal as the highest tier due to pregnancy and childbirth, then imo her reasoning makes sense. If you consider anal as the highest tier due to taboo-ness then your issue makes sense. Also I'd say generationally millennial and younger adults don't see the booty as being as forbidden as gen x and older do. So if she's hung up on her virginity offering the booty is probably not weird at all.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
There's a not uncommon thing in the US where religious women think anal doesn't count as surrendering their virginity, so that could be the logic being used. If you consider vaginal as the highest tier due to pregnancy and childbirth, then imo her reasoning makes sense. If you consider anal as the highest tier due to taboo-ness then your issue makes sense. Also I'd say generationally millennial and younger adults don't see the booty as being as forbidden as gen x and older do. So if she's hung up on her virginity offering the booty is probably not weird at all.
It's technically true since the cherry isn't being popped. So that trick would work in medieval times. Though it's not really true in principle. I guess what I'm getting at is that it's debatable wherever that is a loophole or not.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I honestly didn't get impression Annie cared that much about her virginity, one way or the other. She doesn't strike me as particularly religious, though she's very sheltered and naive about sex and love. For me, anal sex is a more aggressive, passionate, and in most cases is pushing the boundaries on sexual exploration and pleasure.

Therefore, it just didn't make sense for Annie of all people to be the one pushing for that to be her second sexual experience ever with a partner, right after some foreplay. If she was at all trying to preserve her chastity for some other reason, philosophical or religious, fine, but it just didn't make sense to me.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hi there. I'd like to know if it's possible for Rin to start a relationship only with Lin, I like the character but I don't like the fact that she's constantly sticking to me, I'd rather cut it short with her and have her go to Lin instead ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi there. I'd like to know if it's possible for Rin to start a relationship only with Lin, I like the character but I don't like the fact that she's constantly sticking to me, I'd rather cut it short with her and have her go to Lin instead ?
I don't think so. I don't remember any option for her only to be with Lin, although it's possible in the early game you can have the MC reject Rin and then she won't stick to him. I can't remember that far back, but it doesn't sound like an option to me. I could always be wrong, ofc.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the latest updates, is the little sister still pissing at every opportunity or has the developer finally stopped inserting this disgusting fetish into every scene?
that was only when she acted like a dog.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
The fact that all scenes are optional does not change the fact that this is still a disgusting fetish.
Dude, just choose the option to not see the piss scenes if it's so disgusting for you. Or stop playing and look for another visual novel that fits to your liking. There should be one for you.

What's the point of keep playing this AVN if you're gonna complain over a kink that's even optional?

JUCJOFF

Sep 16, 2023
Just choose the option to not see the piss scenes if it's so disgusting for you. Or even better: stop playing and look for another visual novel that fits to your liking. There should be one for you.

What's the point of keep playing this AVN if you're gonna complain over a kink that's even optional?
What's the point of going to another person with your advice when you weren't even asked? Maybe it would be better for you to direct your unsurpassed wisdom to where your advice is needed?

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
What's the point of going to another person with your advice when you weren't even asked? Maybe it would be better for you to direct your unsurpassed wisdom to where your advice is needed?
Oh, everyone can post whatever they want here. Since I found your complaint so lame, I just couldn't resist to give you an advice :BootyTime: .

So either accept not all AVNs will please your kinks and continue playing, or leave and play something else.

Reactions: Man_0f_Culture
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes