8u88a2020

Nov 23, 2020
the game plys well, but i'm not reading 200 pages of posts to search for problems. I had to quit the game after the girls presentation as the in game script switched to a different language other then English, but I liked the game up until that happened.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the game plys well, but i'm not reading 200 pages of posts to search for problems. I had to quit the game after the girls presentation as the in game script switched to a different language other then English, but I liked the game up until that happened.
You don't need to read 200 pages to find things. This forum has a nifty feature called "Search" that helps you locate things much faster. You should try it sometime.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Best Deal [v2.8] [Pirot King] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v2.7 -> v2.8 [194 MB]
- - -

Mac: v2.7 -> v2.8 [178 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Will that uncensor patch work for the new update? patch directs to 2.7 still.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Will that uncensor patch work for the new update? patch directs to 2.7 still.
Yes, just needs to be there to activate.

init:
$ p_name = ""
$ mother_name = ""
$ plr = DynamicCharacter("p_name", color="#FFFAFA")
if patch_mod == True:
$ persistent.mother_name = "Mother"
else:
$ persistent.mother_name = "Molly"

init -1 python:
config.default_language = "english"

init -2 python:
patch_path = 'patch.rpa'
if renpy.exists(patch_path) == True:
patch_mod = True

else:
patch_mod = False

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Not ne
That's the definition of mind control isn't it?? if it is their will to do something then it's not mind control
Not necessarily, it could be influencing also which would be seen as mind control if you 'suggest' people to do something they might not otherwise think of

• Angry
Reactions: StreetRat

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Not ne

Not necessarily, it could be influencing also which would be seen as mind control if you 'suggest' people to do something they might not otherwise think of
Meh! I'm not buying that definition, if you suggest and they do it willingly it's not "mind control". You couch your actions as a "suggestion" to make them believe they do it willingly. In those instances the term Suggestion is simply a lie to convince the victim that they aren't a victim. That they had to power all along... The ultimate Gas lighting.

IMO Fair use of the term Suggestion in regard to Mind control represents subtle pressure to shape someones desires without them being conscious of it vs more overt forms where the subject can clearly feel the pressure but it powerless to resist.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 111 Votes